Compro VideoMate Vista E850F PCIe Hybrid DVB-T & Analog TV/FM Card with Hardware MPEG-4 encoder
Beyond The Hybrid TV Card Norm - The most superior hybrid TV /FM card with exclusive hardware compression!
Australia, July 2008- Compro Technology, an innovative leading manufacturer and developer of PC multimedia products, delivers VideoMate Vista E850F, a PCIe hybrid DVB-T & analog TV/FM card which supports watching either DVB-T TV or analog TV on your desktop. With the powerful real-time hardware MPEG-1/2 and exclusive real-time hardware MPEG-4 encoders, you can record high-quality TV shows in VCD/DVD/ MPEG4 formats and instant replay of live TV while doing so with minimal CPU strain.
VideoMate Vista E850F comes with the built-in professional 2D+3D Y/C separation and noise reduction chip offering users a crystal clear and sharp image on monitor. The included TV watching/ recording software -- ComproDTV 4 features the advanced Picture In/Out Picture functions, channel surfing, timeshifting, single/multiple still frames capture, brightness/ saturation/ contrast/hue/sharpness and TV/audio formats adjustment in each TV channel and exclusive S5(shutdown)/ S4(hibernation)/ S3(standby) mode power up schedule recording.
For the Vista wave, VideoMate Vista E850F also offers an array of useful features to enhance the usability of Windows Vista and Windows Media Center. The bundled remote --- Microsoft Certified Windows Media Center remote can access both Windows Media Center and ComproDTV4. It also can control PC power ON/OFF . The ComproDTV 4 Add-in works by integrating ComproDTV 4's functions into Windows Media Center and completes the home theater experience. The Vista Gadget gives users quick access to TV and the schedule recording list by adding a window to the Windows Sidebar. The schedule recording list from Windows Media Center can be integrated to ComproDTV 4 for a more convenient schedule recording control. If you are considering buying a TV card, put VideoMate Vista E850F on your list. This superior performance card will impress you with its powerful features.
VideoMate E850F Vista Key Features:
- Hybrid DVB-T and universal analog TV reception with FM radio
- Built-in advanced NXP (Philips) multimedia processor with hardware MPEG-1/2/4 encoders, PAL & NTSC 3D Y/C Separation, and Hardware Noise Reduction for crystal clear pictures
- Bundled with a Microsoft certified remote control for Windows Media Center of Vista Premium/Ultimate and ComproDTV 4
- All-new ComproDTV 4 software with Vista Gadget, DTV Add-In, and Windows Media Center schedule recording list integration. (( Vista Gadget & Compro DTV Add-In are meant for Vista 32 bit operation system only)
- ComproDTV 4 can simultaneously operate, view or record multiple Compro TV devices on the same machine
- High-Speed PCI Express x 1 interface for improved performance
- Digital TV supports SDTV and 1080i HDTV (where available)
- Supports SAP(MTS/NICAM)/Stereo under analog TV
- Compro exclusive S5/S4/S3 mode Power Up Scheduled Recording
- Convenient remote controlled power on/off
- Hardware timeshifting for instant live TV replay with minimal CPU utilization
- Advanced PIP/POP feature can open up to 5 TV channel windows
- Video Desktop can stream live TV shows as wallpaper
- Customizable channel order, properties, and my favorite channel list
- Straight-to-Disc recording for analog and digital TV
- MPEG-2/Transport Stream record/playback in digital TV
- Supports digital EPG, subtitle, & Teletext (not support MHEG-5 in UK)
- Single/Multiple still frame captures and remote snapshot
- Supports Composite, S-Video and Component ( 480i ~ 576p) input
- Certified for Windows Vista 32/64 bit
* The Windows Vista with Media Center Start Button logo is a trademark or registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
Founded in 1988, Compro Technology has been successfully developing and marketing PC multimedia products. With highly talented and experienced engineers, Compro continues to bring unique PC-TV products and market under the brand name of VideoMate.
Compro Technology's business concept is to develop ease-to-use PC-TV solutions to provide exceptional user TV viewing and recording experience for PC users. The product ranges from traditional analog TV to the SD and HD digital TV. Compro works with worldwide distributors and system integrators to bring localized products to meet the global user requirements.
To meet the emerging requirement of the Windows Vista Media Center digital entertainment environment, Compro aims to bring a new range of high-end dual hybrid hardware MPEG 1/2/4 TV cards to the ATSC, DVB-T, DMB-T/H and DVB-S systems for the respective markets. There are other exciting products in the pipeline, so keep an eye out for our announcement.
Latest News Posts
- Digital made up 80% of Ubisoft's first quarter sales
- Console gamers to spend more on DLC than games in 2017
- GTA Online earned $1.09 billion, says analyst firm
- Microsoft earned $90 billion last fiscal year
- Xiaomi's upcoming phone to rock dual camera and MIUI 9
- How to upgrade the BIOS to GA-UD23-B3?
- Baby Driver Movie Review
- Asus laptop BIOS does not recognize UBCD-post page is grayed out - can't post
- Bloody AL90 Blazing Laser Gaming Mouse Review
- Cryptocurrency mining deflates, used GPUs hit eBay
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4