Seize Victory with the Undisputed Choice of Gaming Champions the World Over
ASUS Republic of Gamers Showcases the Best Components and Systems for Complete Gaming Domination
CONSUMER ELECTRONICS SHOW, LAS VEGAS, NEVADA (January 11, 2010) - ASUS showcased some of its latest and long-awaited Republic of Gamers ROG 'weaponry', catering to professional gamers, overclockers, home or mobile gamers and DIY enthusiasts. Leading the charge is the stealth fighter-inspired, powerful and ergonomic ASUS G73Jh gaming notebook for gamers on-the-move. For users looking for the best components to outfit their dream gaming rigs, ROG offers the new innovative and intuitive MATRIX Series graphics cards and the extremely powerful X58-based Rampage III Extreme motherboard which supports up to four graphics cards for the win.
ASUS ROG G73Jh Notebook-Strike First and Win with Stealth and Precision
The new ASUS ROG G73Jh gaming notebook was inspired by the silent yet immensely deadly Lockheed F117 Nighthawk stealth fighter, featuring a matte black exterior, with dual angular 'heat exhausts' located at the back of the notebook. At the heart of the G73Jh lies the latest Intel® Core i7 processor, up to 8GB DDR3 system memory and 1TB storage space for extreme gaming and multitasking performance. Together with the Extreme Turbo Mode-accessible through the ASUS Power4 Gear Hybrid application-users can boost system performance on-the-fly without having to reboot. As the first DirectX 11 compatible gaming notebook, the G73Jh delivers state-of-the-art graphics via an ATI Radeon HD5870 with 1GB GDDR5 video memory. Complementing the spectacular visuals and performance are EAX 4.0 and CMSS 3D surround sound for a truly immersive gaming experience. Gaming for prolonged periods is now remarkably comfortable as well, as the palm rest stays cool and comfortable thanks to the G73Jh's ergonomic design and effective rear venting. The G73Jh is also equipped with a one-click Stealth Mode, which allows users to switch the ambient lighting systems off.
ASUS ROG Rampage III Extreme-Raising the Bar on Extreme Overclocking
With a rich history of developing and producing innovative motherboards, ASUS ROG offers three state-of-the-art lines of motherboards for all levels of gamers and DIY-enthusiasts. The GENE Series is designed for case-modders who are looking for a space-saving solution which still boasts uncompromised performance, while the FORMULA Series is targeted at gamers who enjoy fast-paced gaming, without having to worry about burnouts. Finally, there is the Extreme Series, which promises to smash all the records and become the choice of champion overclockers everywhere.
The latest in the Extreme Series, the ASUS ROG Rampage III Extreme, is an overclocking colossus based on the Intel® X58 chipset that is set to pave the way for new overclocking records. Capable of supporting up to four high-end graphics cards simultaneously, the Rampage III Extreme features the groundbreaking RC Bluetooth which allows users to review the status of their system's hardware and tweak parameters wirelessly from a Bluetooth-enabled PDA phone. RC Bluetooth is also capable of performing standard Bluetooth functions, such as stereo music playback, Skype messaging, Internet access via a Bluetooth phone and mobile phone or PDA synchronisation.
ASUS will also be showcasing next-gen MATRIX graphics cards at CES.
ASUS at CES 2010
To find out more about these showcased products and technologies, please visit us at Booth #30368, upper level, South Hall 3 from January 7-10, 2010.
ASUS is a leading company in the new digital era, with an extensive product portfolio that includes notebooks, netbooks, motherboards, graphics cards, displays, optical drives, desktop PCs, servers, wireless solutions, mobile phones and networking devices. Driven by innovation and committed to quality, ASUS designs and manufactures products that perfectly meet the needs of today's digital home, office and person. ASUS won 3,056 awards in 2008, and is widely credited with revolutionizing the PC industry with the Eee PC. With a global staff of more than ten thousand and a world-class R&D design team, the company's revenue for 2008 was 8.1 billion U.S. dollars. ASUS ranks among BusinessWeek's InfoTech 100, and has been on the listing for 12 consecutive years.
Latest News Posts
- Ben Affleck's solo Batman movie will arrive in 2018
- Battlefield 1's new update includes SLI fixes, and more
- Nintendo Switch accessories begin to get detailed
- 'Transformers 5' gets first trailer, explosions ensue
- PS4 Pro dev kit auctioned with 800GB of encrypted data
- Strontium iDrive Nitro Lightning 64GB Card Reader Review
- Gigabyte G1 Sniper Z170 Fan control & PWM issue
- Gigabyte gaming 5 z170mx cant enable raid need help
- ASUS UX305UA - time till boot starts varies a lot
- Ga z170m d3h ddr3-cf seek bios non-k_oc and kaby_support
- Micron accelerates adoption of all-flash data centers with highest-capacity enterprise SATA Solid State Drive
- ENERMAX launches REVOLUTION SFX, with the highest wattage 650W full modular SFX Model in standard 100mm depth
- Intel Extreme Masters Season 11 finals confirmed for two weekends in March with more than $600,000 in prizing
- Ultimate Media Ventures teams up with The Coalition for sanctioned December 18 Gears Of War 4 Pro-Am eSports Battle On The Strip Event
- Thecus introduces Scale-Out architecture to meet rising enterprise storage demand