Samsung Launches Premium LED Monitor, Combining Sleek Design and Energy Efficiency
Samsung Electronics America Inc., a subsidiary of Samsung Electronics Corporation, the number one worldwide brand of LCD display products, today announced the launch of its latest premium LED monitor, the 23 inch Samsung Syncmaster PX2370. The PX2370 will be available in April from Samsung resellers at a price of $369, giving customers outstanding performance combined with sleek, attractive design and energy-efficient technology.
"With its slim 18mm depth and eco-sensitive design, the PX2370 leads the way with the smallest footprint possible, both on the desktop and the environment," said Young Bae, director Display Marketing, Samsung Information Technology Division. "Consumers no longer have to choose between a high-performance, feature-laden product and green technology."
Energy Saving Design
The PX2370 is designed with a simple, sophisticated black and transparent shell. It also incorporates a range of innovations to make it one of the most eco-sensitive LED monitors on the market, while providing an unrivaled user experience with excellent image quality. The monitor contains a number of features to maximize energy efficiency, including Samsung's Smart Sensor Technology, with both proximity and Ambient Light Sensors (ALS), which automatically turn it on and off when not in use. As a result of these innovations, the PX2370 has been awarded with Energy Star and EPEAT Gold Certification.
Vivid, Dynamic Images
The display uses Samsung's Mega Dynamic Contrast Ratio (DCR) technology and 16:9 FHD resolution to display more vivid and dynamic images. This makes it ideal for use across the range of applications, especially wide-format multimedia images, such as video and CAD. With a slender 18mm depth and premium styling, the PX2370 ensures that both the on-screen image and overall design are pleasing on the eye.
Minimizing Environmental Impact
In addition to its energy-efficient technology, the monitor also contains other major advances to minimize environmental impact of its components. The PX2370 uses Samsung's Premium Touch of Color (ToC) Design and is crafted from black and transparent materials that don't require painting, ensuring it contains no Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs), making recycling more simple and safe. The monitor also contains numerous components created from recyclable materials, and is shipped using less packaging materials, further reducing its environmental impact.
The PX2370 as well as additional monitors in the Samsung product line will be on display at Central Hall Booth #11026 during the International Consumer Electronics Show at the Las Vegas Convention Center, January 7 - 10, 2010 and available through Samsung resellers in April 2010.
Syncmaster PX2370 Monitor Key Specs
Thin 18mm design
MEGA DCR 5,000,000:1 (Static Contrast Ratio 1000:1)
Ultra fast 2ms (GTG) video response time
Analog RGB/DVI/HDMI inputs
Offers a 1080p full-HD experience
"Touch of Color" (ToC) technology
Proximity & Ambient Light sensor
Latest News Posts
- Don't worry, mobile isn't killing desktop Internet after all
- Google makes Android 6.0 'M' official, arrives in Q3 2015
- GoPro unveils its 360-degree VR system, powered by six cameras
- Enter to Win the Ultimate Google Gadget Giveaway
- Microsoft rumored to unveil redesigned Xbox One controller at E3 2015
- Thermalright True Spirit 140 BW Rev.A CPU Cooler Review
- 970 Extreme 4 - Load Line Calibration, Does not work properly.
- Q flesh Error Incorrect file size Motherboard B85M- D3H
- Mobo Software Question (SB X-Fi 7)
- Hounds Online: The Last Hope Released
- ADATA Teases its Computex 2015 Unveiling
- Logic Supply Previews its Upcoming ML600 Series Fanless PC
- Introducing the The NanoXia Project
- WD Redesigns World's No. 1 Selling Portable Hard Drive
- QNAP Unveils Quiet and Stylish Vertical NAS TS-453mini