TITAN introduces the TTC-G9TZ
TITAN introduces the TTC-G9TZ, a multi-functional and economic Notebook Cooler, featuring an individual aluminum fordable board and a cooling base with twin USB-powered fans to save the battery power and protect your notebook from overheating. Use the cooling base on any flat surfaces for a stably long-time use of your laptop. Or, utilize the aluminum board on your lap with the anti-slip pads for an unobstructed and free airflow. It's definitely an irresistible thermal solution to Cool your life!
Latest News Posts
- Palm, claw or fingertip grip? Which one are you?
- Netflix is finally set for launch in Australia and New Zealand
- EA announces Battlefield Hardline Premium for $50
- Qualcomm teases Snapdragon 820 processor for late 2015, early 2016
- LG details its Watch Urbane smartwatch in its latest video
- ASRock B85M-ITX + Nofan CR-95C?
- Western Digital My Cloud DL4100 SMB NAS Review
- Asus x75a motherboard replacement
- Intel's new Cherry Trail x5, x7 and x3 Atom SoC Lineup Preview
- PC-O7S availability (USA)?
- Moshi iLynx 3.0: 4-port USB 3.0 Hits Australia and New Zealand
- Fractal Design Announces Venturi Series Fans
- BitFenix Announces AEGIS Micro-ATX Chassis
- VisionTek Introduces DriveXpander 2.5-inch Drive Expansion Slot Adapter
- Charter Communications Says Net Neutrality Will Slow Broadband Growth and Mean Higher Fees