TITAN introduces the TTC-G9TZ
TITAN introduces the TTC-G9TZ, a multi-functional and economic Notebook Cooler, featuring an individual aluminum fordable board and a cooling base with twin USB-powered fans to save the battery power and protect your notebook from overheating. Use the cooling base on any flat surfaces for a stably long-time use of your laptop. Or, utilize the aluminum board on your lap with the anti-slip pads for an unobstructed and free airflow. It's definitely an irresistible thermal solution to Cool your life!
Latest News Posts
- Blompkamp's 'Alien' sequel won't 'see the light of day'
- First look at how Musk's underground tunnels might work
- Overwatch is now home to over 30 million gamers
- Nintendo sold 2.3 million NES Mini consoles
- Nintendo forecasts 10 million Switch sales this year
- G1 Sniper 2 rev 1.0 wont boot with GtX 1070
- H97M Pro4 - Machine comes out of sleep mode when deactivated but monitor does not
- ASUS USB-AC53 Nano AC1200 Wireless Adapter Review
- GIGABYTE Xtreme Gaming XTC700 CPU Cooler Review
- ASRock 990fx Extreme9 and NVMe support
- Get ready for Intel Optane memory with ASRock 200 series motherboards!
- Acer unleashes the Predator Triton 700, a thin yet powerful gaming notebook without compromise
- Acer's new Predator monitors with quantum dot technology deliver spectacular gameplay experiences
- Acer expands its gaming notebook line with the powerful Predator Helios 300
- Western Digital ships fourth-generation Helium Hard Drive platform with Ultrastar He12 12TB advanced storage hard drives