TITAN introduces the TTC-G9TZ
TITAN introduces the TTC-G9TZ, a multi-functional and economic Notebook Cooler, featuring an individual aluminum fordable board and a cooling base with twin USB-powered fans to save the battery power and protect your notebook from overheating. Use the cooling base on any flat surfaces for a stably long-time use of your laptop. Or, utilize the aluminum board on your lap with the anti-slip pads for an unobstructed and free airflow. It's definitely an irresistible thermal solution to Cool your life!
Latest News Posts
- Bloody new 'Logan' trailer embraces hard R-rating
- Buy Resident Evil 7 on Xbox One, get it on the PC, too
- Zelda: Breath of the Wild has an awesome physics engine
- Hitman goes HDR on PC, PS4, Xbox One next week
- It's morphin time for new 'Power Rangers' trailer
- hp printer technical support
- How to prevent pc from waking up from sleep when a brown out occurs?
- Z170MX-Gaming 5 + i5 7600k.. Should work or not?
- ASRock 2.70 Splash Screen replaces Windows?
- bios update
- Transcend reveals industrial-grade SuperMLC JetFlash 740 USB flash drive for exceptional performance and endurance
- Light up your gaming with BIOSTAR B250 motherboard series
- MSI the pioneer in VR Gaming crowns winners of VR JAM
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni