Payment Saving Unit
(Pfäffikon/Switzerland, 26 August 2008) The Swiss cooling solutions provider ARCTIC COOLING, which is famous for its low noise cooling solutions for CPUs and GPUs is presenting its first power supply unit - the Fusion 550R. In a close cooperation with Seasonic, ARCTIC COOLING has developed a PSU that not only fulfils highest demands but is at the same time virtually silent and highly efficient.
The new 550 Watt PSU follows the default ATX-Form-Factor and thus will fit into every ATX PC-Case. It fulfils the ATX 2.2 specifications and can offer a continuous power of 500 Watt - enough for every Highend System. Equipped with two 6-pinand 8-pin PCIe connectors the PSU is ideal for powering a Crossfire- or SLi-setup.
High Efficiency = Less Power Loss = Quiet Cooling
With an efficiency of at least 81 to 86%, less heat is generated inside the PSU. As a result of this a single 80-mm-fan is enough to cool the PSU. The rubber-mounted fan is spinning in a range between 700 and 2000 RPM making it virtually silent. Additionally to this the PSU comes along with two external fan-connectors giving the possibility to control the case ventilation based on load and temperature and thus lowers the noise level of the complete system to an absolute minimum.
Effective energy-use preserves nature and saves money
By making appreciated use of natural resources, especially energy you can contribute to lower CO²-Emissions. Additionally you save electricity cost of about 100 , so the Fusion 550R is a true Payment Saving Unit*.
Save and stable PSU
With a PFC-factor of 99 % and two separated 12-volt-rails, which are supporting each other if necessary the Arctic Fusion 550R is a very save PSU, that manages to come along with highest demands. The overload, overvoltage and short-circuit protection safeguards the hardware as well as the user from damage.
The Fusion 550R offers a 3-year limited warranty. It will be available mid September 2008. The MSRP is US$94.95 and 59,95 (excl VAT).
About ARCTIC COOLING
ARCTIC COOLING Switzerland AG is the trusted leader in providing low noise thermal cooling solutions for PC. Its diversified product lines include CPU cooler, VGA cooler, case fan, PC case and PSU. The innovative engineering team excels in systematic noise reduction, heatsink development, customization of thermal solutions, low noise fan design, PC case and PSU elaboration.
Headquartered in Pfäffikon, Switzerland, ARCTIC COOLING operates international offices in Hong Kong and the US providing local shipping, customer service and sales support for their regions.
Latest News Posts
- 3D Robotics releases DroneKit open source API for app development
- UNICEF launches Kid Power campaign utilizing wearables
- US government wasting plenty of money on drones, with little oversight
- Facebook teases the Oculus Rift for later this year
- More than 20 universities join Open Source Virtual Reality movement
- KLevv Genuine 2666MHz DDR3 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- X99 USB3.0 boot loop / general USB issues (Gaming 7 WIFI)
- 970 pro3+ crazy temps
- Using two different ram kits together
- Sentey Lumenata Pro Gamer Series Mouse Review
- Xilence Announces 402 C-Series CPU Coolers
- BIOSTAR reveals Hi-Fi B85Z5 Motherboard
- Acer Debuts the 15.6-Inch C910 Chromebook
- Antec Announces the VSP-5000 Case with Sound-Dampening
- MSI Launches New mini-PC - Cubi