SilverStone Fortress FT02 wins iF product design award 2010!
December 14, 2009 [Taipei, Taiwan] SilverStone Technology Co., Ltd., one of the leaders in consumer PC chassis, proudly announces the Fortress FT02 earned the iF (International Forum Design) product design award for 2010. A collection of international jury gathered in Hanover and judged 2,486 products from 39 countries to make their selections. This award signifies FT02's excellent design and potential for retail success in 2010.
The Fortress FT02 combines the 90-degree rotated motherboard mounting from the RAVEN chassis and the unibody construction from the Temjin TJ07. It has the same unparalleled cooling power as the RAVEN RV02, but features quieter operation with sound dampening foam and more internal drive bays with hot-swappable hard drive cage.
Overview of the features:
- The elegant U-shaped unibody frame is made from 4.5mm aluminium, which provides extra structural rigidity and reduces vibration.
- The SilverStone custom 180mm fans are designed to have low noise/vibration with high air pressure performance. They are speed adjustable from 700rpm to 1000rpm.
- Foam padding is applied on inner side, front, and rear panels to further reduce noise generated from installed components.
The Fortress FT02 is available now at all SilverStone distributed regions. The recommended end-user prices starts at 180 excluding tax & VAT.
Further technical information about the the cooling technique we used in our chassis, please visit the following links:
Latest News Posts
- NVIDIA shows how awesome Gears of War 4 looks in DX12
- Ubisoft says Nintendo will be 'back in the race' with NX
- Amazon developing sports game, sandbox MMO, survival MMO
- Microsoft had hoped for 200 million Xbox One sales
- Man walks into Apple Store, destroys Macs, iPhones
- Acer Chromebook R11 Review
- ASRock Z87 EXTREME4 won't restart - debug code 4F
- ASUS X99-Deluxe II Motherboard Review
- U.2 Kit on Taichi
- Z170X-Gaming 5 - Thunderbolt controller + Intel RST drivers issue.
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now