SilverStone Fortress FT02 wins iF product design award 2010!
December 14, 2009 [Taipei, Taiwan] SilverStone Technology Co., Ltd., one of the leaders in consumer PC chassis, proudly announces the Fortress FT02 earned the iF (International Forum Design) product design award for 2010. A collection of international jury gathered in Hanover and judged 2,486 products from 39 countries to make their selections. This award signifies FT02's excellent design and potential for retail success in 2010.
The Fortress FT02 combines the 90-degree rotated motherboard mounting from the RAVEN chassis and the unibody construction from the Temjin TJ07. It has the same unparalleled cooling power as the RAVEN RV02, but features quieter operation with sound dampening foam and more internal drive bays with hot-swappable hard drive cage.
Overview of the features:
- The elegant U-shaped unibody frame is made from 4.5mm aluminium, which provides extra structural rigidity and reduces vibration.
- The SilverStone custom 180mm fans are designed to have low noise/vibration with high air pressure performance. They are speed adjustable from 700rpm to 1000rpm.
- Foam padding is applied on inner side, front, and rear panels to further reduce noise generated from installed components.
The Fortress FT02 is available now at all SilverStone distributed regions. The recommended end-user prices starts at 180 excluding tax & VAT.
Further technical information about the the cooling technique we used in our chassis, please visit the following links:
Latest News Posts
- GAINWARD's GeForce GTX 1080 Phoenix spotted with black/red/gold look
- Learn how to make Android apps with this course bundle
- ASUS ROG STRIX GTX 1080 teased, to be unveiled very soon
- EVGA's GeForce GTX 1080 Superclocked ACX 3.0 spotted, looks awesome
- ZOTAC's new GeForce GTX 1080 AMP! spotted, a new record breaker?
- Asus S300CA screen flickering/stripes
- Asrock MB front HD audio doesn't work (rear works)
- GA-H97-Gaming 3 trying to Raid Two 950pro's via PCIE Apadpter
- GA-Z170MX-Gaming 5 USB 3.1 and Thunderbolt not recognized
- LaCie 8big Thunderbolt 2 1U Rack Review
- Samsung Electronics expands 750 EVO SSD with worldwide availability and increases capacity to 500GB
- Free public gamer event E3 Live to debut in Los Angeles
- Cryorig teases two new cases bound for Computex 2016
- Toshiba launches the OCZ RD400 NVMe SSD series
- Colorful & Bykski announces first water block for GTX 1080 Founders Edition