SilverStone Fortress FT02 wins iF product design award 2010!
December 14, 2009 [Taipei, Taiwan] SilverStone Technology Co., Ltd., one of the leaders in consumer PC chassis, proudly announces the Fortress FT02 earned the iF (International Forum Design) product design award for 2010. A collection of international jury gathered in Hanover and judged 2,486 products from 39 countries to make their selections. This award signifies FT02's excellent design and potential for retail success in 2010.
The Fortress FT02 combines the 90-degree rotated motherboard mounting from the RAVEN chassis and the unibody construction from the Temjin TJ07. It has the same unparalleled cooling power as the RAVEN RV02, but features quieter operation with sound dampening foam and more internal drive bays with hot-swappable hard drive cage.
Overview of the features:
- The elegant U-shaped unibody frame is made from 4.5mm aluminium, which provides extra structural rigidity and reduces vibration.
- The SilverStone custom 180mm fans are designed to have low noise/vibration with high air pressure performance. They are speed adjustable from 700rpm to 1000rpm.
- Foam padding is applied on inner side, front, and rear panels to further reduce noise generated from installed components.
The Fortress FT02 is available now at all SilverStone distributed regions. The recommended end-user prices starts at 180 excluding tax & VAT.
Further technical information about the the cooling technique we used in our chassis, please visit the following links:
Latest News Posts
- Air Force's mysterious X-37B will have another test flight next month
- Stephen Hawking says mankind needs to leave Earth to survive
- Best Buy warms up to Apple Pay, even with allegiance to CurrentC
- Korean researchers create wearable thermoelectric generator tech
- Konami confirms Kojima's Silent Hills video game has been terminated
- Strontium Nitro Plus 64GB OTG Pen Drive for Android Review
- ASUS RS520-E8-RS8 Barebones Server Review
- Bios f7 z97-ud5h-bk
- Spam report
- Gigabyte EP45-DS3P + Xeon 5450 overclock help please
- Eurocom Launches 13.3-inch M4 Ultraportable
- Cryorig Announces the H5 Ultimate CPU Cooler
- PNY Announces the HP x755w USB 3.0 Flash Drive
- GeIL Announces Super Luce DDR4 Enthusiast Memory Series
- X2 Introduces the ISOLATIC Chassis