SilverStone Fortress FT02 wins iF product design award 2010!
December 14, 2009 [Taipei, Taiwan] SilverStone Technology Co., Ltd., one of the leaders in consumer PC chassis, proudly announces the Fortress FT02 earned the iF (International Forum Design) product design award for 2010. A collection of international jury gathered in Hanover and judged 2,486 products from 39 countries to make their selections. This award signifies FT02's excellent design and potential for retail success in 2010.
The Fortress FT02 combines the 90-degree rotated motherboard mounting from the RAVEN chassis and the unibody construction from the Temjin TJ07. It has the same unparalleled cooling power as the RAVEN RV02, but features quieter operation with sound dampening foam and more internal drive bays with hot-swappable hard drive cage.
Overview of the features:
- The elegant U-shaped unibody frame is made from 4.5mm aluminium, which provides extra structural rigidity and reduces vibration.
- The SilverStone custom 180mm fans are designed to have low noise/vibration with high air pressure performance. They are speed adjustable from 700rpm to 1000rpm.
- Foam padding is applied on inner side, front, and rear panels to further reduce noise generated from installed components.
The Fortress FT02 is available now at all SilverStone distributed regions. The recommended end-user prices starts at 180 excluding tax & VAT.
Further technical information about the the cooling technique we used in our chassis, please visit the following links:
Latest News Posts
- If you own an HTC Vive, you have to play Pool Nation VR
- Nintendo NX might use both cartridges and discs
- This emotional AMD commercial invites you to join the Radeon Rebellion
- Oculus walks back restrictive DRM, pledges to not use hardware checks
- No Man's Sky is 'even bigger than you can imagine,' says dev
- Mulching is every time a good idea of tomato patio water storage ; bu
- as typically
- Bray assumed the lyrics we've been looking to check on ever since Jul
- Skylake Overclocking i7 6700k help please
- Mazda have eschewed amalgam but also cigarette lighter in powertrains
- ADATA launches the Premier SP550 M.2 2280 SATA 6Gb/s SSD
- Mangstor's NX-Series storage arrays accelerate HPC throughput with new burst buffer capabilities
- Swiftech unveils new Komodo Waterblocks for NVIDIA GeForce GTX1080 and GTX1070 flagship video cards
- ADATA releases the HD700 and HV620S external hard drives
- BIOSTAR teams up with Apacer and Thermaltake to showcase high-end gaming machines