SilverStone Fortress FT02 wins iF product design award 2010!
December 14, 2009 [Taipei, Taiwan] SilverStone Technology Co., Ltd., one of the leaders in consumer PC chassis, proudly announces the Fortress FT02 earned the iF (International Forum Design) product design award for 2010. A collection of international jury gathered in Hanover and judged 2,486 products from 39 countries to make their selections. This award signifies FT02's excellent design and potential for retail success in 2010.
The Fortress FT02 combines the 90-degree rotated motherboard mounting from the RAVEN chassis and the unibody construction from the Temjin TJ07. It has the same unparalleled cooling power as the RAVEN RV02, but features quieter operation with sound dampening foam and more internal drive bays with hot-swappable hard drive cage.
Overview of the features:
- The elegant U-shaped unibody frame is made from 4.5mm aluminium, which provides extra structural rigidity and reduces vibration.
- The SilverStone custom 180mm fans are designed to have low noise/vibration with high air pressure performance. They are speed adjustable from 700rpm to 1000rpm.
- Foam padding is applied on inner side, front, and rear panels to further reduce noise generated from installed components.
The Fortress FT02 is available now at all SilverStone distributed regions. The recommended end-user prices starts at 180 excluding tax & VAT.
Further technical information about the the cooling technique we used in our chassis, please visit the following links:
Latest News Posts
- ESA extends ISS participation to 2024
- AMD Radeon GPU tech will power Intel's next-gen iGPUs
- Titanfall 2 infographic reveal interesting information
- Apple's new MacBook Pro has crappy battery life
- Ben Affleck's solo Batman movie will arrive in 2018
- Mouse skipping/jumping and audio stuttering
- [Bios problem, manual Vcore] Gigabyte Z170X Gaming 3-EU
- Strontium iDrive Nitro Lightning 64GB Card Reader Review
- Gigabyte G1 Sniper Z170 Fan control & PWM issue
- Gigabyte gaming 5 z170mx cant enable raid need help
- Micron accelerates adoption of all-flash data centers with highest-capacity enterprise SATA Solid State Drive
- ENERMAX launches REVOLUTION SFX, with the highest wattage 650W full modular SFX Model in standard 100mm depth
- Intel Extreme Masters Season 11 finals confirmed for two weekends in March with more than $600,000 in prizing
- Ultimate Media Ventures teams up with The Coalition for sanctioned December 18 Gears Of War 4 Pro-Am eSports Battle On The Strip Event
- Thecus introduces Scale-Out architecture to meet rising enterprise storage demand