Scythe Setsugen High-End VGA Cooler
Oststeinbek/Hamburg, Germany, 09th December 2009: Scythe is announcing today the second High-End VGA Cooler by the name "Setsugen" (English: Snow field). Setsugen VGA Cooler is equipped with a genuine Slip Stream 120 mm Slim fan which comes with a fan controller that can be mounted in a free PCI Slot. Fan speed can be individually adjusted between 800 (± 30%) to 2,000 rpm (± 10%) which creates an airflow of 19.40 to 45,47 CFM respectively 32 to 76 m³/h. This allows the custom adjustment airflow and noise level (19.53 - 33.67 dBA) according to everyone's requirements and system specific ambient.
In order to use the full potential of the supplied fan, the M.A.P.S. (Multiple Airflow Pass-Through Structure) fin structure from the famous Mugen 2 CPU Cooler has been adopted. Thereby, Setsugen VGA Cooler is divided into 4 fin blocks whereas each of them is connected to a 6 mm thickness copper heatpipe. To further simplify the mounting process, new mechanism has been invented. Depending on VGA card, four screws need to be shifted to the proper mounting hole locations, and then secure by using the supplied backplate and thumb screws. Setsugen VGA Cooler is compatible to various VGA cards such as ATI Radeon HD 4850, HD 4870, HD 4890, HD 5850 and HD 5870 as well as NVIDIA GeForce GTS 250, GTX 260, GTX 275, GTX 280 and GTX 285. (Complete compatibility list can be found under the Specifications.) Various of aluminum hetasinks in different size and shape are supplied along with thermal compound to allow the best possible compatibility and cooling for your VGA Card.
Setsugen VGA Cooler (Modell-Nr. SCVSG-1000) is available for 27,95 EUR (MSRP, excl. VAT) or US$ 39.50 (MSRP, excl. TAX).
Model Name: Setsugen VGA Cooler
Model No.: SCVSG - 1000
nVIDIA: Geforce Fx5900 /6600 /6800 /7300 /7600 /7800 / 7900 /8500 /8600 /8800GTS (G92) /8800 GT (G92) 8800 (G80) /9600 GT /9600 GSO /9800 GT /9800 GTX / 9800 GTX+ / GTS 250 / GTX 260 / GTX 275 / GTX 280 / GTX 285
ATI®: 9*** /X*** /X1300 /X1600 /X1650 /X1800 /X1900 / X1950 /HD2600 /HD2900XT /HD3650 /HD3850 /HD3870 / HD4770 /HD4830 /HD4850 /HD4870 /HD4890 /HD 5850 / HD 5870
Fan Dimensions: 120 x 120 x 12 mm / 4.72 x 4.72 x 0.47 in
Fan Speed: 800 (± 30%) ~ 2.000 rpm (± 10%)
Noise Level: 19.53 ~ 33.67 dBA
Air Flow: 19.40 ~ 45.47 CFM
Supplied Fan: Scythe Slip Stream 120 mm SLIM (PWM)
Overall Dimensions: 180x33.5x139 mm / 7.09x1.32x5.47 in
Weight: 375 g (13.22 oz)
Latest News Posts
- 'Ghostbusters' reboot director lashes online critics
- Battlefield 1 Collector's Edition includes playing cards, cloth poster
- Battlefield 1 pre-orders grant early access to full game, DLC map
- Battlefield 1 campaign features multiple perspectives
- Battlefield 1 getting an open beta, here's how to sign up
- Moderboard and memory compatibility problem, I guess
- 1MORE Dual Driver In-Ear Headphones Review
- Strange indeed P57W Laptop Shutdown
- Z77Pro4 no support for Haswell or skylake cpus?
- H97MPro4 - Machine mysteriously turns back on in Win7
- G.SKILL introduces 5 new color schemes to Trident Z Series DDR4 memory
- BIOSTAR announces new motherboards featuring Braswell refresh processors
- Turtle Beach reinvents eSports gaming headsets with the Elite Pro
- Colorful to showcase new products at COMPUTEX 2016
- Global e-channel expanded by 23% in Q1-2016 according to Icecat