GEIL Launches First Ever Memory Detection Meter Powered by 3DMarkĀ®
Saratoga, California - December 1st, 2009 - FuturemarkĀ® Corporation today announced a new partnership with GEIL Memory allowing auto detection of PC system memory requirements powered by 3DMarkĀ® technology.
This performance meter auto detects current system memory usage and recommends GEIL upgrade options based on the users motherboard, CPU, and VGA configuration. http://www.geil.com.tw/configurator
"We're delighted to be partnering with Futuremark to support PC power users and overclockers everywhere with this new interactive Memory Meter, making memory upgrade selection easy and fun. " said Hank Cheng, Marketing Manager at GEIL.
3DMark is a benchmark program from Futuremark that measures the 3D gaming performance capabilities of PCs. 3DMark software has been downloaded more than 45 million times. The 3DMark Vantage edition is currently the world's most popular benchmark and can be downloaded for free from the Futuremark website. http://www.futuremark.com/benchmarks.
About FuturemarkĀ® Corporation
FuturemarkĀ® Corporation is the leading provider of performance analysis software and services for PCs and smartphones. FuturemarkĀ® is known around the world for its benchmark products, including 3DMarkĀ® (with more than 45 million copies distributed worldwide), PCMarkĀ®, SPMarkĀ and VGMarkĀ and value-added services powered by the ORB, an online database of over 30 million real life benchmarking results. Futuremark maintains offices in Saratoga, California and Helsinki, Finland. For more information, please visit http://www.futuremark.com/.
Latest News Posts
- 4K 120Hz is on its way to VR headsets with Onix VR
- PlayStation VR launches in Japan: over 51K units sold
- 'Deadpool' director Tim Miller walks from sequel
- Do you have questions for Elon Musk? Now is time to ask
- Huge cyber attack involved 10s of millions IP addresses
- Independence Day Resurgence 4K Blu-ray Review
- Battlefield 1 Multiplayer Gameplay Thoughts
- GA-PH67A-UD3-B3 Resume fail after suspend with Linux
- h61m-dgs gigabyte not see DDR_A1
- BSI3H-6100 long time to post
- Eurocom launches the ultrathin 15.6' Sky M5 R2 VR Ready gaming laptop with Intel Core i7 6700HQ, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 (6 GB GDDR5), 4G LTE support, 64 GB DDR4 memory, 6 TB SSD storage
- ENERMAX releases Steelwing aluminum case
- ENERMAX Platimax D.F. PSU is available now
- ENERMAX launches Revolution Duo power supply with DUOFlowTM design for active ventilation
- Razer unveils new Razer Blade Pro gaming notebook