GEIL Launches First Ever Memory Detection Meter Powered by 3DMarkĀ®
Saratoga, California - December 1st, 2009 - FuturemarkĀ® Corporation today announced a new partnership with GEIL Memory allowing auto detection of PC system memory requirements powered by 3DMarkĀ® technology.
This performance meter auto detects current system memory usage and recommends GEIL upgrade options based on the users motherboard, CPU, and VGA configuration. http://www.geil.com.tw/configurator
"We're delighted to be partnering with Futuremark to support PC power users and overclockers everywhere with this new interactive Memory Meter, making memory upgrade selection easy and fun. " said Hank Cheng, Marketing Manager at GEIL.
3DMark is a benchmark program from Futuremark that measures the 3D gaming performance capabilities of PCs. 3DMark software has been downloaded more than 45 million times. The 3DMark Vantage edition is currently the world's most popular benchmark and can be downloaded for free from the Futuremark website. http://www.futuremark.com/benchmarks.
About FuturemarkĀ® Corporation
FuturemarkĀ® Corporation is the leading provider of performance analysis software and services for PCs and smartphones. FuturemarkĀ® is known around the world for its benchmark products, including 3DMarkĀ® (with more than 45 million copies distributed worldwide), PCMarkĀ®, SPMarkĀ and VGMarkĀ and value-added services powered by the ORB, an online database of over 30 million real life benchmarking results. Futuremark maintains offices in Saratoga, California and Helsinki, Finland. For more information, please visit http://www.futuremark.com/.
Latest News Posts
- Digital made up 80% of Ubisoft's first quarter sales
- Console gamers to spend more on DLC than games in 2017
- GTA Online earned $1.09 billion, says analyst firm
- Microsoft earned $90 billion last fiscal year
- Xiaomi's upcoming phone to rock dual camera and MIUI 9
- How to upgrade the BIOS to GA-UD23-B3?
- Baby Driver Movie Review
- Asus laptop BIOS does not recognize UBCD-post page is grayed out - can't post
- Bloody AL90 Blazing Laser Gaming Mouse Review
- Cryptocurrency mining deflates, used GPUs hit eBay
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4