STEELSERIES ANNOUNCES LIMITED EDITION SUDDEN ATTACK® IKARI LASER MOUSE AND QCK MASS MOUSEPAD
Award Winning Gaming Gear Now Available in Limited Edition Camouflage and In-Game Graphics
CHICAGO, Dec. 3, 2009 - SteelSeries, the leading manufacturer of gaming peripherals and accessories, today announced the availability of SteelSeries Ikari Laser and QcK Mass Limited Edition Sudden Attack® gaming gear. Designed specifically for the popular Asian online FPS game, Sudden Attack, the SteelSeries Ikari Laser Mouse has a unique camouflage print while the QcK Mass Mousepad features graphics from the game, helping to immerse and prepare gamers to choose sides in the battle between the United Great Forces and the rebels from Tanziriro Liberation Front.
"Sudden Attack has an excellent reputation and is well known throughout Korea for its combination of fast and free game play. When we were approached by GameHi to design co-branded gear for their player community, we wanted to design and sell peripherals that would not only look the part, but also offer technology that can be personalized and help improve the way users play the game," said Bruce Hawver, SteelSeries CEO.
The SteelSeries Ikari Laser features programmable macros for RTS and MMO gamers and a high precision sensor with 40,000 samples per second (SPS), which is suitable for FPS gamers. The advanced SteelSeries XY2 laser engine supports resolution settings with increments of only one Count Per Inch (CPI), giving gamers the ability to fine tune the mouse exactly to his or her personal reaction pattern.
The Ikari Laser provides gamers with unique SteelSeries technology including, SteelSeries FreeMove which provides the option to choose when the mouse should kick in and correct a players movement. This feature allows players to adjust how much control should be left up to the mouse and how much control should be left up to the player.
The SteelSeries QcK Mass Limited Edition Sudden Attack is an extremely thick mousepad made of a high quality cloth material that features an in-game graphic. The specially designed non-slip rubber base prevents the pad from sliding; no matter what surface the mousepad is placed on. The SteelSeries QcK Mass features exceptionally heavy thickness, which provides tremendous comfort for long-gaming sessions and a massive height reaching a total of 6mm from its surface.
The Limited Edition Sudden Attack Ikari Laser Mouse and QcK Mass Mousepad retail for $89.99USD and $11.99USD and are available online in SteelSeries' Web Shop.
Editor's Note: To access the press kit for the SteelSeries Limited Edition Sudden Attack gear, including product information and high resolution images, please visit our Web site at http://www.steelseries.com/int/products/partners/sudden_attack.
SteelSeries is a leading manufacturer of gaming peripherals and accessories, including headsets, keyboards, mice, software and gaming surfaces. SteelSeries has been on the forefront of professional gaming gear since its inception in 2001, thanks to continued innovation and product development in cooperation with leading professional gamers.
All SteelSeries products are developed in co-operation with professional gamers to ensure optimum performance and durability. SteelSeries supports the growth of competitive gaming and electronic sports through professional team sponsorships and community support all over the world. For more information, please visit http://www.SteelSeries.com.
Latest News Posts
- Xbox boss: 'We aren't motivated by beating Sony'
- ARK: Survival Evolved developer has no ETA on DX12 patch
- The Witcher 3 receives a new 15GB patch, with a 13-page changelog
- Uber hack in early 2014 allegedly traced back to the CTO of Lyft
- Light's new camera has 16 camera sensors, takes 52-megapixel photos
- Kingwin Power Dock PD-2537U3 Dual-Bay Clone Storage Station Review
- GA-X58A-UD3R Rev1 SSD Boot Order Issue.
- Help Updating GA-X58A-UD3R Rev2.0 Bios
- Got a Gaming 9 ACK X99S MSI MB to trade ..
- Bootloop Issue with GA-Z97N-WiFi even after RMA
- EVGA Gives Away Free Cooler Shroud Replacement to its HYBRID Series Owners
- Shuttle Offers Value Priced XPC Nano Small Form Factor PC
- MSI Announces the DS502 7.1 Gaming Headset with Active Noise-Cancelation
- Netgear Introduces Quad-Mode Business-Class Wireless-AC Access Points
- Nokia announces planned leadership and organizational structure for combined Nokia and Alcatel-Lucent