VIEWSONICÂ® FOCUSES ON THE PROS WITH NEW IPS LCD DISPLAYS
Designed with professionals in mind, the new VP Series LCD monitors offer IPS panel, full HD 1080p resolution, full ergonomic functionality and USB ports
WALNUT, Calif. - December 1, 2009 - ViewSonicÂ® Corp., a leading global provider of visual display products, today announced the commercial availability of its 23" VP2365wb and 26" VP2655wb IPS panel LCD displays. The monitors leverage the power of true IPS panel technology, making them ideal for professional designers, manufacturers, medical applications and movie production.
IPS (In Plane Switching) panels are generally considered the best LCD technology for image quality, color accuracy and viewing angles. ViewSonic designed its professional-grade LCD displays for users who require the highest screen performance, color accuracy, advanced ergonomics and extensive input flexibility.
"IPS panel technology is a must have for professionals in image-rich industries, such as graphic artists. Without enhanced viewing angles and accurate color reproduction, they simply cannot do their jobs," said Jeff Volpe, vice president and general manager of ViewSonic North America. "Our new LCD monitors are designed with these professionals in mind, providing them with a true picture and color quality to make projects come alive."
ViewSonic VP2365wb and VP2655wb - professional precision
The VP2365wb and VP2655wb offer 4-port USB hub for easy connectivity, along with ergonomic pivot, height adjustment, tilt and swivel functionality of these slim bezel displays for comfortable viewing.
The 23" VP2365wb IPS true color monitor couples wide viewing angles with 1920x1080 Full HD resolution, making it the perfect solution for designers, manufacturers, medical applications and movie production.
The 26" VP2655wb IPS monitor offers 118% NTSC wide color gamut by OptiColorÂ™ to take the guesswork and rework out of color sensitive applications. Teamed with a high contrast ratio, super wide 178/178 degree viewing angles and 1920x1200 resolution, the VP2655wb is ideal for medical facilities, scientific design, digital art, video production, architecture and any application where true color and total screen viewing is essential.
Both monitors come with ViewSonic's strongest pixel performance guarantee and a three-year limited warranty on parts, labor and backlight. The VP2365wb and VP2655wb are currently available for respective ESPs of $399 and $1,299.
ViewSonic's Finch Club offers resellers an opportunity to benefit from specialized product training and discounts. To sign up, please visit http://www.FinchClub.com. For further information on ViewSonic products, please visit http://www.ViewSonic.com or follow ViewSonic on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter.
ViewSonicÂ® Corporation is a leading global provider of visual display products. ViewSonic develops, markets and supports a broad range of innovative products, including computers, LCD monitors, projectors, LCD TVs, digital signage solutions, digital photo frames and other consumer electronics products. For further information, please contact ViewSonic Corporation at 800.888.8583 or 909.444.8888; or visit http://www.ViewSonic.com/.
Latest News Posts
- Final Fantasy XV first impressions
- Watch Dogs 2 updated on the PC, long list of fixes
- Del Toro: F*ck Konami, killing Silent Hills was moronic
- NBA is being aired in 4K in the US this weekend
- Ubisoft: PC-like consoles was a 'good decision'
- Ga z170m d3h ddr3-cf seek bios non-k_oc and kaby_support
- ROCCAT SOVA MK Gaming Lapboard Review
- ASRock 990fx extreme4 & Fast- Ultra Fast Boot Issues
- Fnatic Gear Clutch G1 Optical Gaming Mouse Review
- X99 Professional Gaming i7 and RAM question
- ENERMAX launches REVOLUTION SFX, with the highest wattage 650W full modular SFX Model in standard 100mm depth
- Intel Extreme Masters Season 11 finals confirmed for two weekends in March with more than $600,000 in prizing
- Ultimate Media Ventures teams up with The Coalition for sanctioned December 18 Gears Of War 4 Pro-Am eSports Battle On The Strip Event
- Thecus introduces Scale-Out architecture to meet rising enterprise storage demand
- Plantronics launches RIG 800 series - first 24-hour wireless gaming headset