VIEWSONIC® FOCUSES ON THE PROS WITH NEW IPS LCD DISPLAYS
Designed with professionals in mind, the new VP Series LCD monitors offer IPS panel, full HD 1080p resolution, full ergonomic functionality and USB ports
WALNUT, Calif. - December 1, 2009 - ViewSonic® Corp., a leading global provider of visual display products, today announced the commercial availability of its 23" VP2365wb and 26" VP2655wb IPS panel LCD displays. The monitors leverage the power of true IPS panel technology, making them ideal for professional designers, manufacturers, medical applications and movie production.
IPS (In Plane Switching) panels are generally considered the best LCD technology for image quality, color accuracy and viewing angles. ViewSonic designed its professional-grade LCD displays for users who require the highest screen performance, color accuracy, advanced ergonomics and extensive input flexibility.
"IPS panel technology is a must have for professionals in image-rich industries, such as graphic artists. Without enhanced viewing angles and accurate color reproduction, they simply cannot do their jobs," said Jeff Volpe, vice president and general manager of ViewSonic North America. "Our new LCD monitors are designed with these professionals in mind, providing them with a true picture and color quality to make projects come alive."
ViewSonic VP2365wb and VP2655wb - professional precision
The VP2365wb and VP2655wb offer 4-port USB hub for easy connectivity, along with ergonomic pivot, height adjustment, tilt and swivel functionality of these slim bezel displays for comfortable viewing.
The 23" VP2365wb IPS true color monitor couples wide viewing angles with 1920x1080 Full HD resolution, making it the perfect solution for designers, manufacturers, medical applications and movie production.
The 26" VP2655wb IPS monitor offers 118% NTSC wide color gamut by OptiColor to take the guesswork and rework out of color sensitive applications. Teamed with a high contrast ratio, super wide 178/178 degree viewing angles and 1920x1200 resolution, the VP2655wb is ideal for medical facilities, scientific design, digital art, video production, architecture and any application where true color and total screen viewing is essential.
Both monitors come with ViewSonic's strongest pixel performance guarantee and a three-year limited warranty on parts, labor and backlight. The VP2365wb and VP2655wb are currently available for respective ESPs of $399 and $1,299.
ViewSonic's Finch Club offers resellers an opportunity to benefit from specialized product training and discounts. To sign up, please visit http://www.FinchClub.com. For further information on ViewSonic products, please visit http://www.ViewSonic.com or follow ViewSonic on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter.
ViewSonic® Corporation is a leading global provider of visual display products. ViewSonic develops, markets and supports a broad range of innovative products, including computers, LCD monitors, projectors, LCD TVs, digital signage solutions, digital photo frames and other consumer electronics products. For further information, please contact ViewSonic Corporation at 800.888.8583 or 909.444.8888; or visit http://www.ViewSonic.com/.
Latest News Posts
- Get Trained (and Certified) in Cloud Computing for $39
- Take to the campaign trail with The Political Machine 2016
- Rise of the Tomb Raider's latest patch improves HBAO+, and more
- Twitter has shut down over 125,000 accounts for promoting terrorism
- Google AI, Go champ match will be broadcast live on YouTube in March
- I am the new guy
- The Hateful Eight (2015) Cinema Movie Review
- SSD compatibility
- ASrock z170 extreme 7+ Post code 00
- Apacer Panther DDR4-2666 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to IntelÃ'Â® Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- HIDEO KOJIMA AND GUILLERMO DEL TORO CONFIRMED AS D.I.C.E. SUMMIT KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
- Toshiba Introduces the Next Generation OCZ Trion 150 Series Solid-State Drive Series
- Thermaltake Kicks Off 2016 MFC (Modding Fighting Championship)
- AMD Offers New Thermal Solutions and New Processors for Reliable, Near-Silent Performance