MSI and SteelSeries Announce Partnership for the Preorder of Big Bang-Trinergy Mainboard
[Taipei - Taiwan] MSI, a leading high-performance mainboard and graphics card producer, today announced preorder details for its latest gaming mainboard, Big Bang-Trinergy. Starting now, those who pre-order Big Bang-Trinergy from participating retailers will get a limited 8-year warranty and exclusive Big Bang messenger bag. In addition, SteelSeries KINZU and QcK+ gaming gears will be offered to those who pre-order, cooperating with the world's famous gaming company, SteelSeries. Gamers will experience the ultimate gaming machine when heading into battle.
"Big Bang is the state-of-the-art gaming series from MSI through long-standing development. We feel more than pleased to partner with such a professional gaming company, SteelSeries to introduce it to gaming community" said Jason Lee, MSI's Mainboard and Graphics Card Marketing Director. "We believe our close collaboration will open the door of delivering high-quality gaming experience to users."
"We're excited to team up with MSI and offer gamers the opportunity to combine one of our newest gaming mice, SteelSeries Kinzu, and the award-winning QcK+ with the new Big Bang-Trinergy," said Kim Rom, SteelSeries Chief Marketing Officer. "SteelSeries partners with brands that share the same values when it comes to gaming and gear: develop products that meet the needs of professionals and at the end of the day, Winning is Everything."
About Big Bang-Trinergy
The latest Big Bang-Trinergy mainboard features the powerful NVIDIA nForce 200 chip, designed to support triple graphics cards within a single system. Featuring cutting-edge 100% hi-c Cap, it maximizes system performance and stability. It is also equipped with several MSI exclusive performance boost functions like OC Genie and OC Dashboard to give extreme gamers on-the-fly overclocking to optimize FPS. It is set to hit store shelves in early Dec.
Latest News Posts
- ASUS unveils the new Poseidon Platinum GTX 980 Ti video card
- Sony unveils the Xperia Z5 Premium, the world's first 4K smartphone
- Hideo Kojima: The players are everything, I get my energy from them
- ASUS unveils a Windows 10-powered PC-on-a-stick with the new VivoStick
- You can now download Epic's awesome 'Showdown' VR experience
- Purchasing case fans in Taiwan
- Strontium Nitro 566X 64GB MicroSDXC and USB Type-C Reader Review
- does ASRock Z97 Anniversary ATX LGA1150 support window 10 with the G3258 cpu?
- Seagate Backup Plus STDA4000100 4TB External Portable HDD Review
- GA-Z97X Gaming 7 + Samsung SM951 256 gb
- SEAGATE DELIVERS INDUSTRY'S BROADEST PORTFOLIO OF 8TB HARD DRIVES
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015