MSI and SteelSeries Announce Partnership for the Preorder of Big Bang-Trinergy Mainboard
[Taipei - Taiwan] MSI, a leading high-performance mainboard and graphics card producer, today announced preorder details for its latest gaming mainboard, Big Bang-Trinergy. Starting now, those who pre-order Big Bang-Trinergy from participating retailers will get a limited 8-year warranty and exclusive Big Bang messenger bag. In addition, SteelSeries KINZU and QcK+ gaming gears will be offered to those who pre-order, cooperating with the world's famous gaming company, SteelSeries. Gamers will experience the ultimate gaming machine when heading into battle.
"Big Bang is the state-of-the-art gaming series from MSI through long-standing development. We feel more than pleased to partner with such a professional gaming company, SteelSeries to introduce it to gaming community" said Jason Lee, MSI's Mainboard and Graphics Card Marketing Director. "We believe our close collaboration will open the door of delivering high-quality gaming experience to users."
"We're excited to team up with MSI and offer gamers the opportunity to combine one of our newest gaming mice, SteelSeries Kinzu, and the award-winning QcK+ with the new Big Bang-Trinergy," said Kim Rom, SteelSeries Chief Marketing Officer. "SteelSeries partners with brands that share the same values when it comes to gaming and gear: develop products that meet the needs of professionals and at the end of the day, Winning is Everything."
About Big Bang-Trinergy
The latest Big Bang-Trinergy mainboard features the powerful NVIDIA nForce 200 chip, designed to support triple graphics cards within a single system. Featuring cutting-edge 100% hi-c Cap, it maximizes system performance and stability. It is also equipped with several MSI exclusive performance boost functions like OC Genie and OC Dashboard to give extreme gamers on-the-fly overclocking to optimize FPS. It is set to hit store shelves in early Dec.
Latest News Posts
- Dragon Quest Builders FREE demo now available for users
- Black Ops 3 mod tools enter open beta
- Elon Musk wants to colonize Mars
- Wasteland 3 announced, features co-op play
- Pay any price for this 12-course Microsoft Office bundle
- U.2 Kit on Taichi
- Z170X-Gaming 5 - Thunderbolt controller + Intel RST drivers issue.
- Palit GeForce GTX 1070 GameRock Premium Edition Review
- GA-EX58-UD3R Vt-d support
- Seagate IronWolf 10TB NAS HDD Review
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now