STEELSERIES INTRODUCES A MOBILE DEVICE ADAPTER FOR IPHONE┬«, IPOD TOUCH┬«, AND MORE
The New Mobile Adapter Allows For the Use of Standard PC Headsets to Be Used For Phone Calls, VoIP, Games, and Music
CHICAGO, Dec. 1, 2009 - SteelSeries, the leading manufacturer of gaming peripherals and accessories, today introduced the SteelSeries Adapter for mobile devices. Designed to be used with any PC Headset, such as the new Siberia v2, the SteelSeries Adapter can be used with most mobile devices with a 3.5 mm adapter such as the iPhone, iPod Touch (2nd generation), and more.
"With the ever increasing popularity of gaming and internet communication tools being accessible from beyond the home and onto multi-functional mobile devices, we wanted to provide our customers with the opportunity to use their audio gear no matter if they're on their desktop PC at home or on the go with their mobile device," said Bruce Hawver, CEO of SteelSeries.
The glossy white adapter connects to the microphone in and audio out from any standard two plug headset. Mobile Device Adapter users can utilize any standard headset with 3.5mm plugs such as the full product line of SteelSeries audio including the SteelSeries 5Hv2, SteelSeries Siberia v2, SteelSeries Siberia Neckband, and SteelSeries Siberia In-Ear Headset.
The SteelSeries Adapter for mobile devices is available now at Newegg.com and Amazon.com for $14.99 USD.
SteelSeries is a leading manufacturer of gaming peripherals and accessories, including headsets, keyboards, mice, software and gaming surfaces. SteelSeries has been on the forefront of professional gaming gear since its inception in 2001, thanks to continued innovation and product development in cooperation with leading professional gamers. All SteelSeries products are developed in co-operation with professional gamers to ensure optimum performance and durability. SteelSeries supports the growth of competitive gaming and electronic sports through professional team sponsorships and community support all over the world. For more information, please visit http://www.SteelSeries.com.
Latest News Posts
- Samsung making next-gen 4K mobile displays with 800PPI
- HIS roars, launches their Radeon RX 500 series cards
- Intel launching 12C/24T chips with X299 on May 30
- GTA V is teaching autonomous cars how to drive
- Twitch plans to rope YouTubers with new tip system
- Hidrate Spark 2.0 Bluetooth Smart Bottle Review
- Asus MCE remote IR codes required
- Looking for instant flash bios files for P67 Pro3 B3
- Planet Earth II 4K Blu-ray Review
- Promise Technology Apollo Cloud 2TB Review
- AmpliFi HD Mesh Wi-Fi Available at Best Buy, GameStop and Sam's Club
- Nokia announces next-generation technologies for the advancement of virtual reality with 'OZO Reality' vision and partner ecosystem
- Razer expands the Razer Hammerhead v2 in-ear audio line with Bluetooth and iOS Lightning models
- MSI announces new thin and light GP62X and GP72X Leopard Pro Series gaming laptops
- EK is releasing Full-Cover water blocks for the ASUS ROG Strix GeForce GTX 1080 Ti