STEELSERIES INTRODUCES A MOBILE DEVICE ADAPTER FOR IPHONE®, IPOD TOUCH®, AND MORE
The New Mobile Adapter Allows For the Use of Standard PC Headsets to Be Used For Phone Calls, VoIP, Games, and Music
CHICAGO, Dec. 1, 2009 - SteelSeries, the leading manufacturer of gaming peripherals and accessories, today introduced the SteelSeries Adapter for mobile devices. Designed to be used with any PC Headset, such as the new Siberia v2, the SteelSeries Adapter can be used with most mobile devices with a 3.5 mm adapter such as the iPhone, iPod Touch (2nd generation), and more.
"With the ever increasing popularity of gaming and internet communication tools being accessible from beyond the home and onto multi-functional mobile devices, we wanted to provide our customers with the opportunity to use their audio gear no matter if they're on their desktop PC at home or on the go with their mobile device," said Bruce Hawver, CEO of SteelSeries.
The glossy white adapter connects to the microphone in and audio out from any standard two plug headset. Mobile Device Adapter users can utilize any standard headset with 3.5mm plugs such as the full product line of SteelSeries audio including the SteelSeries 5Hv2, SteelSeries Siberia v2, SteelSeries Siberia Neckband, and SteelSeries Siberia In-Ear Headset.
The SteelSeries Adapter for mobile devices is available now at Newegg.com and Amazon.com for $14.99 USD.
SteelSeries is a leading manufacturer of gaming peripherals and accessories, including headsets, keyboards, mice, software and gaming surfaces. SteelSeries has been on the forefront of professional gaming gear since its inception in 2001, thanks to continued innovation and product development in cooperation with leading professional gamers. All SteelSeries products are developed in co-operation with professional gamers to ensure optimum performance and durability. SteelSeries supports the growth of competitive gaming and electronic sports through professional team sponsorships and community support all over the world. For more information, please visit http://www.SteelSeries.com.
Latest News Posts
- OSVR updates its hardware, delivers 1080p 120Hz display and more
- WhatsApp is now home to 900 million users
- Toyota pledges $50 million into autonomous car research centers at MIT
- PowerColor's new dual-GPU has 16GB of VRAM, requires 1000W of power
- QuakeCon 2016 announced for August 4-7, 2016
- Gigabyte GA-170-DH3
- TP-LINK Archer C3200 Tri-Band AC3200 Wireless Router Review
- Does my motherbord support this RAM ?
- Windows 10 Pro 64bit on GA990FXA-UD3 R5 advice for USB3 problem
- Seagate Game Drive 2TB Xbox STEA2000403 Add-on Storage Device Review
- SEAGATE DELIVERS INDUSTRY'S BROADEST PORTFOLIO OF 8TB HARD DRIVES
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015