STEELSERIES INTRODUCES A MOBILE DEVICE ADAPTER FOR IPHONE®, IPOD TOUCH®, AND MORE
The New Mobile Adapter Allows For the Use of Standard PC Headsets to Be Used For Phone Calls, VoIP, Games, and Music
CHICAGO, Dec. 1, 2009 - SteelSeries, the leading manufacturer of gaming peripherals and accessories, today introduced the SteelSeries Adapter for mobile devices. Designed to be used with any PC Headset, such as the new Siberia v2, the SteelSeries Adapter can be used with most mobile devices with a 3.5 mm adapter such as the iPhone, iPod Touch (2nd generation), and more.
"With the ever increasing popularity of gaming and internet communication tools being accessible from beyond the home and onto multi-functional mobile devices, we wanted to provide our customers with the opportunity to use their audio gear no matter if they're on their desktop PC at home or on the go with their mobile device," said Bruce Hawver, CEO of SteelSeries.
The glossy white adapter connects to the microphone in and audio out from any standard two plug headset. Mobile Device Adapter users can utilize any standard headset with 3.5mm plugs such as the full product line of SteelSeries audio including the SteelSeries 5Hv2, SteelSeries Siberia v2, SteelSeries Siberia Neckband, and SteelSeries Siberia In-Ear Headset.
The SteelSeries Adapter for mobile devices is available now at Newegg.com and Amazon.com for $14.99 USD.
SteelSeries is a leading manufacturer of gaming peripherals and accessories, including headsets, keyboards, mice, software and gaming surfaces. SteelSeries has been on the forefront of professional gaming gear since its inception in 2001, thanks to continued innovation and product development in cooperation with leading professional gamers. All SteelSeries products are developed in co-operation with professional gamers to ensure optimum performance and durability. SteelSeries supports the growth of competitive gaming and electronic sports through professional team sponsorships and community support all over the world. For more information, please visit http://www.SteelSeries.com.
Latest News Posts
- PCIe 4.0 won't deliver 300W over the PCIe slot after all
- Ubisoft focuses on fixing The Division, delays DLC
- Gearbox working on a remastered version of Duke Nukem 3D
- Huawei unveils its new high-end Honor 8 smartphone
- HTC Vive preferred by more VR developers than the Rift
- Bootable RAID 0 via dual u.2 ports on x99 Designare EX
- Intel shows Merged Reality Technologies at IDF 2016
- Lenovo ThinkPad P70 Mobile Workstation Notebook Review
- GA-x99 Gaming 5 , Recon3Di audio problem ,windows 8.1 robot sound
- Could be used the both Intel graphics card and Nvidia graphics card at same time on Asus K555LB laptop?
- ADATA launches the ultimate SU800SATA 6Gb/s 3D NAND SSD
- CAPE Audio shakes up the headphone industry with the release of Rebellion Headphones
- Tesoro announces ambidextrous, White Sharur SE Spectrum gaming mouse
- Eurocom launches worlds first GTX 1080 SLI VR-Ready laptop
- Thermaltake new Pacific RGB G1/4 PETG Tube 16mm OD 12mm ID 6 liquid-cooling fittings with 1 RGB LED lighting controller