STEELSERIES INTRODUCES A MOBILE DEVICE ADAPTER FOR IPHONE┬«, IPOD TOUCH┬«, AND MORE
The New Mobile Adapter Allows For the Use of Standard PC Headsets to Be Used For Phone Calls, VoIP, Games, and Music
CHICAGO, Dec. 1, 2009 - SteelSeries, the leading manufacturer of gaming peripherals and accessories, today introduced the SteelSeries Adapter for mobile devices. Designed to be used with any PC Headset, such as the new Siberia v2, the SteelSeries Adapter can be used with most mobile devices with a 3.5 mm adapter such as the iPhone, iPod Touch (2nd generation), and more.
"With the ever increasing popularity of gaming and internet communication tools being accessible from beyond the home and onto multi-functional mobile devices, we wanted to provide our customers with the opportunity to use their audio gear no matter if they're on their desktop PC at home or on the go with their mobile device," said Bruce Hawver, CEO of SteelSeries.
The glossy white adapter connects to the microphone in and audio out from any standard two plug headset. Mobile Device Adapter users can utilize any standard headset with 3.5mm plugs such as the full product line of SteelSeries audio including the SteelSeries 5Hv2, SteelSeries Siberia v2, SteelSeries Siberia Neckband, and SteelSeries Siberia In-Ear Headset.
The SteelSeries Adapter for mobile devices is available now at Newegg.com and Amazon.com for $14.99 USD.
SteelSeries is a leading manufacturer of gaming peripherals and accessories, including headsets, keyboards, mice, software and gaming surfaces. SteelSeries has been on the forefront of professional gaming gear since its inception in 2001, thanks to continued innovation and product development in cooperation with leading professional gamers. All SteelSeries products are developed in co-operation with professional gamers to ensure optimum performance and durability. SteelSeries supports the growth of competitive gaming and electronic sports through professional team sponsorships and community support all over the world. For more information, please visit http://www.SteelSeries.com.
Latest News Posts
- Essential phone to be more than a month late
- Intel accuses Qualcomm of monopolistic behavior
- New Note8 leak shows awkwardly placed fingerprint sensor
- Samsung Galaxy S8 officially discounted by up to $300
- Qualcomm's Snapdragon 836 will debut with the Pixel 2
- Bloody AL90 Blazing Laser Gaming Mouse Review
- Cryptocurrency mining deflates, used GPUs hit eBay
- G.SKILL TridentZ RGB DDR4-3600 32GB Memory Kit Review
- ASRock X299 Taichi Motherboard Review
- Transcend ESD220C 120GB Portable SSD Review
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4