STEELSERIES INTRODUCES A MOBILE DEVICE ADAPTER FOR IPHONE®, IPOD TOUCH®, AND MORE
The New Mobile Adapter Allows For the Use of Standard PC Headsets to Be Used For Phone Calls, VoIP, Games, and Music
CHICAGO, Dec. 1, 2009 - SteelSeries, the leading manufacturer of gaming peripherals and accessories, today introduced the SteelSeries Adapter for mobile devices. Designed to be used with any PC Headset, such as the new Siberia v2, the SteelSeries Adapter can be used with most mobile devices with a 3.5 mm adapter such as the iPhone, iPod Touch (2nd generation), and more.
"With the ever increasing popularity of gaming and internet communication tools being accessible from beyond the home and onto multi-functional mobile devices, we wanted to provide our customers with the opportunity to use their audio gear no matter if they're on their desktop PC at home or on the go with their mobile device," said Bruce Hawver, CEO of SteelSeries.
The glossy white adapter connects to the microphone in and audio out from any standard two plug headset. Mobile Device Adapter users can utilize any standard headset with 3.5mm plugs such as the full product line of SteelSeries audio including the SteelSeries 5Hv2, SteelSeries Siberia v2, SteelSeries Siberia Neckband, and SteelSeries Siberia In-Ear Headset.
The SteelSeries Adapter for mobile devices is available now at Newegg.com and Amazon.com for $14.99 USD.
SteelSeries is a leading manufacturer of gaming peripherals and accessories, including headsets, keyboards, mice, software and gaming surfaces. SteelSeries has been on the forefront of professional gaming gear since its inception in 2001, thanks to continued innovation and product development in cooperation with leading professional gamers. All SteelSeries products are developed in co-operation with professional gamers to ensure optimum performance and durability. SteelSeries supports the growth of competitive gaming and electronic sports through professional team sponsorships and community support all over the world. For more information, please visit http://www.SteelSeries.com.
Latest News Posts
- Gmail Android notifications bug fix rolling out this week
- AMD's next-gen Opteron to have 32 cores, 8-channel DDR4 support
- This ASUS-powered custom PC based around Far Cry Primal looks insane!
- LG G5 will feature always-on display
- Fight hordes of demons in the Neverwinter: Underdark expansion
- Intel Compute Stick "2" STK1AW32SC 2GB Windows 10 Review
- Cougar 450M Ambidextrous Optical Gaming Mouse Review
- ASRock Fatal1ty Gaming Z170 Gaming K4 - Only Posts with one memory stick
- TP-LINK Archer C2600 MU-MIMO Wireless Dual-Band Router Review
- [SSD compatibility question] GA-X58A-UD3R with Samsung EVO Pro SSD
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to Intel Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- HIDEO KOJIMA AND GUILLERMO DEL TORO CONFIRMED AS D.I.C.E. SUMMIT KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
- Toshiba Introduces the Next Generation OCZ Trion 150 Series Solid-State Drive Series
- Thermaltake Kicks Off 2016 MFC (Modding Fighting Championship)
- AMD Offers New Thermal Solutions and New Processors for Reliable, Near-Silent Performance