Razer Imperator Offers Comfort, Customization For All Right-Handers
Razer, the world's leading manufacturer of high-end precision gaming and lifestyle peripherals, today announced the Razer Imperator, a right-handed ergonomic mouse for palm and fingertip gamers. The Razer Imperator is designed with gaming-grade ergonomics in mind - contours and grooves specifically crafted to enhance aggressive mousing movements made by gamers.
"Ergonomics and control were the key objectives with this mouse" said Robert "Razerguy" Krakoff, president, Razer. "Your grip stays locked and planted no matter how often you lift and swipe your mouse while playing. One of the typical complaints of gamers is the difficulty in reaching the side or thumb buttons on a mouse. We have pioneered adjustable side buttons that slide and lock into your ideal thumb position. You just can't get a more custom tailored fit than the Razer Imperator."
About The Razer Imperator
Contoured for comfort, the Razer Imperator delivers gaming-grade ergonomics that reduces strain during extended gameplay and provides added grip during aggressive mousing movements. The Razer Imperator also features Razer's first adjustable side buttons to ensure customized positioning for a variety of hand sizes and gaming grips. In addition to its ergonomically-designed form factor, the Razer Imperator comes armed with the 5600dpi Razer Precision 3.5G laser sensor for nothing less than pinpoint precision.
Ergonomic right-handed design
Adjustable side buttons
5600dpi Razer Precision 3.5G laser sensor
Razer Synapse on-board memory
Up to 200 inches per second/ 50g acceleration
Seven independently programmable Hyperesponse buttons
1000Hz Ultrapolling / 1ms response rate
On-the-fly sensitivity adjustment
Zero-acoustic Ultraslick Teflon feet
Approximate size: 123(L) x 71(W) x 42(H)
Price: US $79.99; Europe 69.99
Razerzone.com: Available Now
USA - In Stores Late December 2009
Europe - In Stores December 2009
Asia - In Stores December 2009
Latest News Posts
- EVGA's new GeForce GTX 1080 features ACX 3.0 cooling, and more
- Colorful's new iGame GeForce GTX 1080 has stock GPU clock of 1.84GHz
- NBC announces it will air Rio Olympics in 4K, HDR and even Dolby Atmos
- 360 million MySpace passwords can be purchased for just $2,800
- No Man's Sky officially delayed until August, for VR support?
- Asrock 3-Way 2S2S SLI Bridge Card
- Amped Wireless Athena AC2600 RTA2600 MU-MIMO Wireless Router Review
- ASRock 990FX Extreme9 IPMI Module?
- Tweak Launcher dont work with x99-sli mobo
- SanDisk X400 1TB SATA III SSD Review
- Colorful introduces first custom GTX1080: Colorful iGameGTX1080 X-TOP-8G
- CybertronPC offers new NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 graphics on all desktops
- Inno3D announces new GeForce GTX 1080 video cards
- Samsung Electronics expands 750 EVO SSD with worldwide availability and increases capacity to 500GB
- Free public gamer event E3 Live to debut in Los Angeles