iBUYPOWER Launches Chimera 2 Gaming System
The new gaming rigs feature iBUYPOWER's exclusive redesigned Chimera Inferno II Chassis
El Monte, CA - November 18, 2009 - iBUYPOWER, a leading innovator in gaming PCs, is excited to announce a new evolution in gaming, introducing the Chimera 2 Gaming System, built in the company's completely redesigned signature Chimera Inferno II Chassis.
The systems are the second generation of fiery gaming rigs named after the legendary beast, and are designed inside-and-out for an epic gaming experience. The Chimera 2 is a true evolution of system design, featuring visual, thermal, acoustic, and performance improvements over its predecessor.
The new Chimera systems feature a complete wraparound color scheme, with the chimera flame design covering 4 exterior surfaces (front, right, left, and top panels), and a charcoal black interior, rear, and bottom. The systems also feature the latest gaming technology, including Intel's Core i7 and Core i5 and AMD's Phenom II processors, DirectX 11 capable graphics, and SSDs for blazing fast boot times. The fiery Chimera 2 rigs are kept cool with up to 4 chassis fans and an available 120 mm liquid cooling solution for maximum performance potential.
The Chimera 2 redesign is in time for iBUYPOWER's ten year anniversary celebration. The company will be giving away one of these molten hot systems with a Killer Xeno Pro Gaming Network Card via a Twitter and facebook giveaway, along with 11 copies of the critically acclaimed game Aion.
"We are excited to be celebrating our tenth anniversary and wanted to thank all our customers that helped make it happen with a giveaway and hot new system," said Darren Su, Vice President of iBUYPOWER. "The Chimera 2 gaming systems are fully loaded and feature a new aggressive design sure to impress."
Gamers looking to get the most out of their new systems can take advantage of the iBUYPOWER Labs' new Power Drive Overclocking Service. Power Drive overclocking service is one of the many iBUYPOWER Lab's Technologies available to customers. Other innovative iBUYPOWER exclusive products and services developed in the iBUYPOWER Lab include the Harmony sound reduction system and the Internal USB Expansion System, both of which are available in new Chimera 2 systems. iBUYPOWER also offers its Specialized Advanced Packaging System with expanding foam inserts to prevent damage during shipping.
FULL SPECS BELOW
The Chimera 2 Systems start at just $999 MSRP and are available now at exclusively http://www.iBUYPOWER.com. iBUYPOWER systems come standard with 1 year limited warranty and lifetime technical support.
iBUYPOWER Computer, an enterprise in association with American Future Technology Corporation (AFT), is one of the largest system builders in the PC gaming industry. Located in Los Angeles County, iBUYPOWER's mission is to provide a complete computing solution to meet the needs of the surrounding community and customers nationwide. Currently, the company's product lines include gaming desktops, gaming notebooks, workstations, media center PCs, peripherals and multimedia products. http://www.iBUYPOWER.com.
Latest News Posts
- SSDs aren't used for storage according to the CEO of Seagate
- EVGA teases its new X99 Micro2 mATX motherboard with USB 3.1 Type-C
- Over 14 million people installed Windows 10 in the first 24 hours
- Cardiac microchip able to offer patients warning to heart problems
- Chinese launching chaotic number of attacks against US infrastructure
- Z77 motherboards missing Windows 10 drivers?
- GA-Z77X-UD4H F3a Modified BIOS Possible Issue
- Buffalo MiniStation Extreme NFC 1TB External HDD Review
- P67A-UD4-B3 Windows 10
- On Z97 Anniversary: No networking devices supported by Windows 10?
- Corsair Memory, PSUs, and CPU Coolers Pave the Way for Next Gen PC Processors
- Windows 10 Free Upgrade on GIGABYTE Laptops!
- Gamescom 2015 - Vertagear Racing Series at Caseking's Booth
- NVIDIA Recalls Select Shield Tablets over Fire Hazard
- Thermaltake Unveils the Core V51 Riing Edition Window Green PC Chassis