iBUYPOWER Launches Chimera 2 Gaming System
The new gaming rigs feature iBUYPOWER's exclusive redesigned Chimera Inferno II Chassis
El Monte, CA - November 18, 2009 - iBUYPOWER, a leading innovator in gaming PCs, is excited to announce a new evolution in gaming, introducing the Chimera 2 Gaming System, built in the company's completely redesigned signature Chimera Inferno II Chassis.
The systems are the second generation of fiery gaming rigs named after the legendary beast, and are designed inside-and-out for an epic gaming experience. The Chimera 2 is a true evolution of system design, featuring visual, thermal, acoustic, and performance improvements over its predecessor.
The new Chimera systems feature a complete wraparound color scheme, with the chimera flame design covering 4 exterior surfaces (front, right, left, and top panels), and a charcoal black interior, rear, and bottom. The systems also feature the latest gaming technology, including Intel's Core i7 and Core i5 and AMD's Phenom II processors, DirectX 11 capable graphics, and SSDs for blazing fast boot times. The fiery Chimera 2 rigs are kept cool with up to 4 chassis fans and an available 120 mm liquid cooling solution for maximum performance potential.
The Chimera 2 redesign is in time for iBUYPOWER's ten year anniversary celebration. The company will be giving away one of these molten hot systems with a Killer Xeno Pro Gaming Network Card via a Twitter and facebook giveaway, along with 11 copies of the critically acclaimed game Aion.
"We are excited to be celebrating our tenth anniversary and wanted to thank all our customers that helped make it happen with a giveaway and hot new system," said Darren Su, Vice President of iBUYPOWER. "The Chimera 2 gaming systems are fully loaded and feature a new aggressive design sure to impress."
Gamers looking to get the most out of their new systems can take advantage of the iBUYPOWER Labs' new Power Drive Overclocking Service. Power Drive overclocking service is one of the many iBUYPOWER Lab's Technologies available to customers. Other innovative iBUYPOWER exclusive products and services developed in the iBUYPOWER Lab include the Harmony sound reduction system and the Internal USB Expansion System, both of which are available in new Chimera 2 systems. iBUYPOWER also offers its Specialized Advanced Packaging System with expanding foam inserts to prevent damage during shipping.
FULL SPECS BELOW
The Chimera 2 Systems start at just $999 MSRP and are available now at exclusively http://www.iBUYPOWER.com. iBUYPOWER systems come standard with 1 year limited warranty and lifetime technical support.
iBUYPOWER Computer, an enterprise in association with American Future Technology Corporation (AFT), is one of the largest system builders in the PC gaming industry. Located in Los Angeles County, iBUYPOWER's mission is to provide a complete computing solution to meet the needs of the surrounding community and customers nationwide. Currently, the company's product lines include gaming desktops, gaming notebooks, workstations, media center PCs, peripherals and multimedia products. http://www.iBUYPOWER.com.
Latest News Posts
- The Woz described Edward Snowden as 'a hero to me'
- Microsoft Xbox boss confirms company isn't purchasing Silent Hill
- Don't expect to see Titanfall 2 during E3 this year
- IRS still using Windows XP, and has more than 300 cybersecurity staff
- Cyclist will use 3D-printed handlebars during record attempt
- investasi butuh waktu luang tapi minimal kamu tidak perlu meninggalkan dari kampung, bahkan dengan bersantai di dapur dan mengklik bareng kakek nenek
- Mad Max: Fury Road (2015) Cinema Movie Review
- Thermaltake Suppressor F51 Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- PC starts by turning off USB HD
- Building render system, need help!
- EVGA Announces the GeForce GTX TITAN-X Hybrid
- QNAP Announces the AMD-powered TS-563 NAS
- Abyss Dark Arisen Gameplay Features Part II
- MSI to Host US$200,000 Master Gaming Arena 2015
- 3E Company Recognized as Best in SDS Management with ISHN Readers' Choice Award