GIGABYTE Launches NVIDIA® GeForceTM GT240 Series Graphics Cards with Premium Audio Experience
Transforming the PC Audio experience with Golden Plated HDMI connector for home theater gaming
Taipei, Taiwan November 17, 2009 - GIGABYTE Technology Co. LTD., a leading manufacturer of motherboards and graphics cards, today presents the latest GeForceTM GT240 Series graphics cards - "GV-N240D5-512I & GV-N240D3-1GI". Thanks to advanced 40nm process, GV-N240D5-512I and GV-N240D3-1GI provide better performance while using less power. Even during hardcore overclocking the graphics cards can still run in low operating temperatures. Using GDDR5 memory, GV-N240D5-512I promises high speed gaming experience. Both GV-N240D5-512I and GV-N240D3-1GI are supported by GIGABYTE specially-designed large fan sinks which allow cool air to flow freely to and guarantee quick heat dissipation.
Fantastic Graphics and Video Experience
GV-N240D5-512I and GV-N240D3-1GI support DirectX 10.1 and shader model 4.1. Users can enjoy premium high-end 3D gaming visual experience. Also, both GV-N240D5-512I and GV-N240D3-1GI support the hottest Microsoft Windows 7 operating system which enables users to have a more interactive and efficient GPU-accelerated environment. Along with NVIDIA® CUDA and PhysX® technology, gamers will see lifelike, real-time 3D physical effects and character interactions. In order to provide ultimate entertaining experience, the GV-N240D5-512I and GV-N240D3-1GI feature native HDMI output, delivering fully integrated support for deep color and 7.1 digital surround sound. In addition, GIGABYTE GV-N240 Series are featured on golden plated HDMI connector to fulfill users' high definition audio and video needs simply through one cable. GV-N240D5-512I and GV-N240D3-1GI will be a perfect choice for HTPC solution.
Implementing Ultra Durable 2
GV-N240D3-1GI implements GIGABYTE Ultra Durable 2 boards that guarantee outstanding cooling, lowest power loss, and longer product life. Lower RDS (on) MOSFETs have lower power consumption during the switching process, resulting in less heat generated by the GPU. Ferrite Core chokes hold energy much longer than common iron-core chokes and lower ESR Solid Capacitor are more stable and reliable than other cards on the market.
For more details of GIGABYTE GV-N240D5-512I and GV-N240D3-1GI, please visit the GIGABYTE VGA website: http://www.gigabyte.com.tw/Products/VGA/Default.aspx
About GIGABYTE Upgrade Your Life
GIGABYTE, headquartered in Taipei, Taiwan, is known as a global leading brand in the IT industry, with employees and business channels in almost every country. Founded in 1986, GIGABYTE started as a research and development team and has since taken the lead in the world's motherboard market. On top of motherboards and graphics accelerators, GIGABYTE further expanded its product portfolio to include notebook and desktop PCs, digital home entertainment appliances, networking servers, communications, mobile and handheld devices, servicing every facet of people's lives at home or business. Everyday GIGABYTE aims to "Upgrade Your Life" with the most innovative designs and impeccable quality and services. Visit http://www.gigabyte.com.tw for more information.
Latest News Posts
- Das Keyboard takes $20 off keyboards, $0 shipping for holiday sales
- Remedy has finished the 'shivering' end scene in Quantum Break
- Razer injects chromatic flavor into Lenovo's new gaming PC lineup
- NVIDIA's GeForce GTX 900 series price drops for the holidays
- Rumor: Sony unlocks PS4's seventh core to boost performance
- Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide Graphics Performance Tweak Guide
- NEed help setting bios
- Sharp GX-BT7 2.1-Channel Wireless Bluetooth Speaker Review
- D-Link DCS-2630L 1080p Ultra-Wide View IP Wi-Fi Camera Review
- ID-Cooling Frostflow 240L CPU Liquid Cooler Review
- BRAVEN Balance, the Active Lifestyle Bluetooth Speaker Now Available
- COGITO FIT WINS DESIGN FOR ASIA AWARD
- SP/ Silicon Power Announces Flagship CompactFlash Memory Card - Superior CF 1100X Born For Ultimate Performance
- Team Group Announces Neptune Gaming SO-DIMM Memory
- Cooltek Announces the Skall Series ATX Mid-tower Chassis