GIGABYTE Launches NVIDIA┬« GeForceTM GT240 Series Graphics Cards with Premium Audio Experience
Transforming the PC Audio experience with Golden Plated HDMI connector for home theater gaming
Taipei, Taiwan November 17, 2009 - GIGABYTE Technology Co. LTD., a leading manufacturer of motherboards and graphics cards, today presents the latest GeForceTM GT240 Series graphics cards - "GV-N240D5-512I & GV-N240D3-1GI". Thanks to advanced 40nm process, GV-N240D5-512I and GV-N240D3-1GI provide better performance while using less power. Even during hardcore overclocking the graphics cards can still run in low operating temperatures. Using GDDR5 memory, GV-N240D5-512I promises high speed gaming experience. Both GV-N240D5-512I and GV-N240D3-1GI are supported by GIGABYTE specially-designed large fan sinks which allow cool air to flow freely to and guarantee quick heat dissipation.
Fantastic Graphics and Video Experience
GV-N240D5-512I and GV-N240D3-1GI support DirectX 10.1 and shader model 4.1. Users can enjoy premium high-end 3D gaming visual experience. Also, both GV-N240D5-512I and GV-N240D3-1GI support the hottest Microsoft Windows 7 operating system which enables users to have a more interactive and efficient GPU-accelerated environment. Along with NVIDIA┬« CUDA┬Ö and PhysX┬« technology, gamers will see lifelike, real-time 3D physical effects and character interactions. In order to provide ultimate entertaining experience, the GV-N240D5-512I and GV-N240D3-1GI feature native HDMI output, delivering fully integrated support for deep color and 7.1 digital surround sound. In addition, GIGABYTE GV-N240 Series are featured on golden plated HDMI connector to fulfill users' high definition audio and video needs simply through one cable. GV-N240D5-512I and GV-N240D3-1GI will be a perfect choice for HTPC solution.
Implementing Ultra Durable 2
GV-N240D3-1GI implements GIGABYTE Ultra Durable 2 boards that guarantee outstanding cooling, lowest power loss, and longer product life. Lower RDS (on) MOSFETs have lower power consumption during the switching process, resulting in less heat generated by the GPU. Ferrite Core chokes hold energy much longer than common iron-core chokes and lower ESR Solid Capacitor are more stable and reliable than other cards on the market.
For more details of GIGABYTE GV-N240D5-512I and GV-N240D3-1GI, please visit the GIGABYTE VGA website: http://www.gigabyte.com.tw/Products/VGA/Default.aspx
About GIGABYTE Upgrade Your Life
GIGABYTE, headquartered in Taipei, Taiwan, is known as a global leading brand in the IT industry, with employees and business channels in almost every country. Founded in 1986, GIGABYTE started as a research and development team and has since taken the lead in the world's motherboard market. On top of motherboards and graphics accelerators, GIGABYTE further expanded its product portfolio to include notebook and desktop PCs, digital home entertainment appliances, networking servers, communications, mobile and handheld devices, servicing every facet of people's lives at home or business. Everyday GIGABYTE aims to "Upgrade Your Life" with the most innovative designs and impeccable quality and services. Visit http://www.gigabyte.com.tw for more information.
Latest News Posts
- Apple's new MacBook Pro has crappy battery life
- Ben Affleck's solo Batman movie will arrive in 2018
- Battlefield 1's new update includes SLI fixes, and more
- Nintendo Switch accessories begin to get detailed
- 'Transformers 5' gets first trailer, explosions ensue
- [Bios problem, manual Vcore] Gigabyte Z170X Gaming 3-EU
- Strontium iDrive Nitro Lightning 64GB Card Reader Review
- Gigabyte G1 Sniper Z170 Fan control & PWM issue
- Gigabyte gaming 5 z170mx cant enable raid need help
- ASUS UX305UA - time till boot starts varies a lot
- Micron accelerates adoption of all-flash data centers with highest-capacity enterprise SATA Solid State Drive
- ENERMAX launches REVOLUTION SFX, with the highest wattage 650W full modular SFX Model in standard 100mm depth
- Intel Extreme Masters Season 11 finals confirmed for two weekends in March with more than $600,000 in prizing
- Ultimate Media Ventures teams up with The Coalition for sanctioned December 18 Gears Of War 4 Pro-Am eSports Battle On The Strip Event
- Thecus introduces Scale-Out architecture to meet rising enterprise storage demand