GIGABYTE Launches NVIDIA® GeForceTM GT240 Series Graphics Cards with Premium Audio Experience
Transforming the PC Audio experience with Golden Plated HDMI connector for home theater gaming
Taipei, Taiwan November 17, 2009 - GIGABYTE Technology Co. LTD., a leading manufacturer of motherboards and graphics cards, today presents the latest GeForceTM GT240 Series graphics cards - "GV-N240D5-512I & GV-N240D3-1GI". Thanks to advanced 40nm process, GV-N240D5-512I and GV-N240D3-1GI provide better performance while using less power. Even during hardcore overclocking the graphics cards can still run in low operating temperatures. Using GDDR5 memory, GV-N240D5-512I promises high speed gaming experience. Both GV-N240D5-512I and GV-N240D3-1GI are supported by GIGABYTE specially-designed large fan sinks which allow cool air to flow freely to and guarantee quick heat dissipation.
Fantastic Graphics and Video Experience
GV-N240D5-512I and GV-N240D3-1GI support DirectX 10.1 and shader model 4.1. Users can enjoy premium high-end 3D gaming visual experience. Also, both GV-N240D5-512I and GV-N240D3-1GI support the hottest Microsoft Windows 7 operating system which enables users to have a more interactive and efficient GPU-accelerated environment. Along with NVIDIA® CUDA and PhysX® technology, gamers will see lifelike, real-time 3D physical effects and character interactions. In order to provide ultimate entertaining experience, the GV-N240D5-512I and GV-N240D3-1GI feature native HDMI output, delivering fully integrated support for deep color and 7.1 digital surround sound. In addition, GIGABYTE GV-N240 Series are featured on golden plated HDMI connector to fulfill users' high definition audio and video needs simply through one cable. GV-N240D5-512I and GV-N240D3-1GI will be a perfect choice for HTPC solution.
Implementing Ultra Durable 2
GV-N240D3-1GI implements GIGABYTE Ultra Durable 2 boards that guarantee outstanding cooling, lowest power loss, and longer product life. Lower RDS (on) MOSFETs have lower power consumption during the switching process, resulting in less heat generated by the GPU. Ferrite Core chokes hold energy much longer than common iron-core chokes and lower ESR Solid Capacitor are more stable and reliable than other cards on the market.
For more details of GIGABYTE GV-N240D5-512I and GV-N240D3-1GI, please visit the GIGABYTE VGA website: http://www.gigabyte.com.tw/Products/VGA/Default.aspx
About GIGABYTE Upgrade Your Life
GIGABYTE, headquartered in Taipei, Taiwan, is known as a global leading brand in the IT industry, with employees and business channels in almost every country. Founded in 1986, GIGABYTE started as a research and development team and has since taken the lead in the world's motherboard market. On top of motherboards and graphics accelerators, GIGABYTE further expanded its product portfolio to include notebook and desktop PCs, digital home entertainment appliances, networking servers, communications, mobile and handheld devices, servicing every facet of people's lives at home or business. Everyday GIGABYTE aims to "Upgrade Your Life" with the most innovative designs and impeccable quality and services. Visit http://www.gigabyte.com.tw for more information.
Latest News Posts
- AMD's next-gen Vega graphics cards launch in early 2017
- AMD now has over 100 FreeSync monitors in its arsenal
- Final Fantasy 15 isn't completely open-world
- Nintendo admits it has to communicate better with the NX
- Open-source Piton CPU can scale into million-core system
- GB's z170x G7's audio compared to G1's
- Overwatch Eichenwalde Map Preview
- 1833MHz memory in Asus PU551LA
- New Build - About to Press BUY
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided Performance Analysis
- ADATA launches the ultimate SU800SATA 6Gb/s 3D NAND SSD
- CAPE Audio shakes up the headphone industry with the release of Rebellion Headphones
- Tesoro announces ambidextrous, White Sharur SE Spectrum gaming mouse
- Eurocom launches worlds first GTX 1080 SLI VR-Ready laptop
- Thermaltake new Pacific RGB G1/4 PETG Tube 16mm OD 12mm ID 6 liquid-cooling fittings with 1 RGB LED lighting controller