ICY BOX IB-MP102: New Portable Multi-Media Player
Santa Carries It Along All the Time
You might know these situations when you would appreciate this new media player: commuting by bus or train or travelling on a sleigh. Instead of old news printed hours ago you can enjoy your own video and audio collection and - where available - fresh TV programs by DVB-T.
This new ICY BOX has a 3.5" display, AV and audio output as well as a speaker. It has a slot for SD cards, a mini-USB port and a DVB-T tuner. This outlines how great this small gadget really is.
It plays videos, music and photos either from an SD card with up to 32 GB or from a USB drive or digitally received by the DVB-T tuner. The 3.5" display is fine for the mobile presentation of videos and photos. Videos may come in the common formats mpg, .dat, .vob, .avi, (XviD, DivX4.0/5.0, MPEG4 ASP). Connect headphones or speakers with a 3.5 mm plug. Here we have reached the topic sound. It comes in the formats .mp3, .wav and .wma. Imagine the USB drive is a 2.5" HDD in an ICY BOX enclosure and you will see how much sound entertainment you can carry along easily. The lithium-ion polymer battery lets the show go on for hours, independently from a power line.
In stationary use the ICY BOX can feed the TV screen via its AV output or pump volume into the stereo via audio plug. You even can record radio and TV programs to SD cards.
But the principal use might be when commuting or travelling. Rumors say that Santa carries the new ICY BOX IB-MP102 along because he doesn't want to stare at the reindeer's backside for hours.
Recommended retail price including VAT: Euro 89.90
Latest News Posts
- Windows 10 Anniversary Update released date confirmed
- NVIDIA Shield update adds support for Netflix HDR, Plex, Dolby Atmos
- eBay's new flash sale is perfect for extra Steam Summer Sale savings
- Samsung and NBC partner up to deliver 85 hours of Rio Olympics in VR
- Quake Champions is PC only for 'no limitations' 120Hz arena chaos
- How will windows 10 affect my D, E and F drives?
- Updated BIOS on E3C226D2I now can't boot from USB
- GIGABYTE X99-Designare EX (Intel X99) Motherboard Review
- Synology DS916 Four-Bay Consumer NAS Review
- AMD Radeon RX 480 Video Card Review - Starting a Rebellion From $199
- AMD launches the Radeon Rebellion with the Radeon RX 480 video card, available now
- SAPPHIRE launches next generation Polaris-based Radeon RX 480 video card
- Be Quiet! announces the Dark Base 900 case
- Western Digital launches world's fastest 256GB microSD Card
- MSI readies B150M Mortar Arctic & B150M Bazooka Plus motherboards