ICY BOX IB-MP102: New Portable Multi-Media Player
Santa Carries It Along All the Time
You might know these situations when you would appreciate this new media player: commuting by bus or train or travelling on a sleigh. Instead of old news printed hours ago you can enjoy your own video and audio collection and - where available - fresh TV programs by DVB-T.
This new ICY BOX has a 3.5" display, AV and audio output as well as a speaker. It has a slot for SD cards, a mini-USB port and a DVB-T tuner. This outlines how great this small gadget really is.
It plays videos, music and photos either from an SD card with up to 32 GB or from a USB drive or digitally received by the DVB-T tuner. The 3.5" display is fine for the mobile presentation of videos and photos. Videos may come in the common formats mpg, .dat, .vob, .avi, (XviD, DivX4.0/5.0, MPEG4 ASP). Connect headphones or speakers with a 3.5 mm plug. Here we have reached the topic sound. It comes in the formats .mp3, .wav and .wma. Imagine the USB drive is a 2.5" HDD in an ICY BOX enclosure and you will see how much sound entertainment you can carry along easily. The lithium-ion polymer battery lets the show go on for hours, independently from a power line.
In stationary use the ICY BOX can feed the TV screen via its AV output or pump volume into the stereo via audio plug. You even can record radio and TV programs to SD cards.
But the principal use might be when commuting or travelling. Rumors say that Santa carries the new ICY BOX IB-MP102 along because he doesn't want to stare at the reindeer's backside for hours.
Recommended retail price including VAT: Euro 89.90
Latest News Posts
- Red Dead Redemption style saloon recreated in Unreal Engine 4
- Google send mystery device through FCC, the next version of Glass?
- Gabe Newell says "our goal is to make modding better" through Steam
- Samsung's refreshed Gear VR for the Galaxy S6, S6 edge on sale May 8
- Project Cars 2 is rumored to already be in development
- X99 UD5 motherboard SLI disabled everytime after updating bios to F9
- OAXIS Bento Close-Contact Induction Wireless Speaker Review
- ASRock C226 WS graphics output resolution support
- Patriot FUEL iON Magnetic Charging Pad Review
- Motherboard GA-Z68X-UD3H-B3
- Acer Launches World's First Curved Monitor with NVIDIA G-SYNC Technology
- Endless possibilities...Introducing the Fractal Define S!
- BIOSTAR brings out the Small but Powerful Hi-Fi B85S1 Motherboard
- ASUS Announces that All its Z97 and X99 Motherboards Support NVMe
- AquaComputer Announces New Water-blocks for NVIDIA GTX Titan X