iBUYPOWER Launches Powerful Core i7 Gaming Notebook - Battalion 101 W870CU
17.3" W870CU features full HD 1080P Widescreen LCD, NVIDIA GTX280 graphics card and up to 8GB of DDR3 Memory
El Monte, CA - November 11, 2009 - iBUYPOWER, one of the leading gaming systems manufacturers in the world, is excited to announce its first Intel® Core i7 based notebook - Battalion 101 W870CU. Starting at $2,114, the W870CU offers gamers three Core i7 CPUs to choose from, including the 2.00GHz 920XM Mobile Processor Extreme, up to 8GB DDR3 memory, and a breathtaking 17.3" Full HD 1920x1080 widescreen LCD high definition resolution.
iBUYPOWER paired the HD display with the NVIDIA GTX280 graphics card, the highest performing notebook GPU ever. The GTX280 takes full advantage of the NVIDIA's PhysX Technology and the ultra realistic gaming environments it provides. The GTX280 can also be paired with a Blu-ray drive to enhance the movie watching experience on the W870CU with sharp images, vibrant colors, and smooth playback.
Gamers looking for a slightly larger display can go with the similar Battalion 101 M980NU and its 18.4-inch Full HD display, starting at $2505.
The Battalion 101 W870CU Gaming Notebook is available now exclusively at http://www.iBUYPOWER.com. iBUYPOWER systems come standard with a 1 year limited warranty and lifetime technical support.
FULL SPECS BELOW
iBUYPOWER Computer, an enterprise in association with American Future Technology Corporation (AFT), is one of the largest system builders in the PC gaming industry. Located in Los Angeles County, iBUYPOWER's mission is to provide a complete computing solution to meet the needs of the surrounding community and customers nationwide. Currently, the company's product lines include gaming desktops, gaming notebooks, workstations, media center PCs, peripherals and multimedia products.
Latest News Posts
- Sony raising $4 billion, will go all-in with camera sensors
- Sony dominates Europe, with the PS4 taking up to 90% marketshare
- Minecraft sales on PC hit 20 million units, 70 million units in total
- YouTube for Android and iOS now supports 60FPS playback
- Microsoft's latest Windows 10 preview includes the new Edge browser
- Thermaltake Commander FT Touchscreen Fan Controller Review
- How Do I Open The RAM Slot - X555LA Laptop
- LG G4 vs. Samsung Galaxy S6 edge - The Battle of Android
- BIOS Disk Boot Option settings don't hold (GA-Z97X-UD5H-BK)
- ASUS Z97 Pro-Gamer MB. M2 mounting point.
- Marble Monster is intensively addicting and action packed!
- ROCCAT Announces Taito Control Gaming Mousepad
- Lite-On Introduces Low Latency M.2 PCIe SSDs for Cloud Vendors
- Ozone Gaming Announces ORIGEN Mousepad
- PNY Launches the Mini HP v160 USB 2.0 Flash Drive