iBUYPOWER Launches Powerful Core i7 Gaming Notebook - Battalion 101 W870CU
17.3" W870CU features full HD 1080P Widescreen LCD, NVIDIA GTX280 graphics card and up to 8GB of DDR3 Memory
El Monte, CA - November 11, 2009 - iBUYPOWER, one of the leading gaming systems manufacturers in the world, is excited to announce its first Intel® Core i7 based notebook - Battalion 101 W870CU. Starting at $2,114, the W870CU offers gamers three Core i7 CPUs to choose from, including the 2.00GHz 920XM Mobile Processor Extreme, up to 8GB DDR3 memory, and a breathtaking 17.3" Full HD 1920x1080 widescreen LCD high definition resolution.
iBUYPOWER paired the HD display with the NVIDIA GTX280 graphics card, the highest performing notebook GPU ever. The GTX280 takes full advantage of the NVIDIA's PhysX Technology and the ultra realistic gaming environments it provides. The GTX280 can also be paired with a Blu-ray drive to enhance the movie watching experience on the W870CU with sharp images, vibrant colors, and smooth playback.
Gamers looking for a slightly larger display can go with the similar Battalion 101 M980NU and its 18.4-inch Full HD display, starting at $2505.
The Battalion 101 W870CU Gaming Notebook is available now exclusively at http://www.iBUYPOWER.com. iBUYPOWER systems come standard with a 1 year limited warranty and lifetime technical support.
FULL SPECS BELOW
iBUYPOWER Computer, an enterprise in association with American Future Technology Corporation (AFT), is one of the largest system builders in the PC gaming industry. Located in Los Angeles County, iBUYPOWER's mission is to provide a complete computing solution to meet the needs of the surrounding community and customers nationwide. Currently, the company's product lines include gaming desktops, gaming notebooks, workstations, media center PCs, peripherals and multimedia products.
Latest News Posts
- Apple sold less iPhones this quarter, revenues are also down
- Life is Strange getting a live-action episodic series
- Nintendo financials plunge, even with Pokemon GO's immense success
- Crucial expands its affordable MX300 SSD range with 3 new drives
- AMD Radeon Pro graphics card powers 16K display, or 15,360 x 8640
- PW-IE20AH51T0 compatible with PC-G70 ?
- D-Link DIR-879 EXO AC1900 Wireless Router Review
- Asrock z77 Extreme 6 Ram Overclocking Stuck at 2000mhz
- MDD BP5e 480GB M.2 SATA III SSD Review
- ASRock Beebox-S (Intel Core i5-6200U) Mini PC Review
- Polaris Nitro-charged - introducing the SAPPHIRE NITRO+ Radeon RX 480
- AccelStor debuting NeoSapphire 3706-ES1 at Flash Memory Summit 2016
- Elitegroup ceremoniously launches ECS H110S-2P mini-STX motherboard and the all-new LIVA Pro Mini PC
- MSI announces custom GeForce GTX 1060 graphics cards
- Seagate unveils the industry's broadest 10TB portfolio