iBUYPOWER Launches Powerful Core i7 Gaming Notebook - Battalion 101 W870CU
17.3" W870CU features full HD 1080P Widescreen LCD, NVIDIA GTX280 graphics card and up to 8GB of DDR3 Memory
El Monte, CA - November 11, 2009 - iBUYPOWER, one of the leading gaming systems manufacturers in the world, is excited to announce its first Intel® Core i7 based notebook - Battalion 101 W870CU. Starting at $2,114, the W870CU offers gamers three Core i7 CPUs to choose from, including the 2.00GHz 920XM Mobile Processor Extreme, up to 8GB DDR3 memory, and a breathtaking 17.3" Full HD 1920x1080 widescreen LCD high definition resolution.
iBUYPOWER paired the HD display with the NVIDIA GTX280 graphics card, the highest performing notebook GPU ever. The GTX280 takes full advantage of the NVIDIA's PhysX Technology and the ultra realistic gaming environments it provides. The GTX280 can also be paired with a Blu-ray drive to enhance the movie watching experience on the W870CU with sharp images, vibrant colors, and smooth playback.
Gamers looking for a slightly larger display can go with the similar Battalion 101 M980NU and its 18.4-inch Full HD display, starting at $2505.
The Battalion 101 W870CU Gaming Notebook is available now exclusively at http://www.iBUYPOWER.com. iBUYPOWER systems come standard with a 1 year limited warranty and lifetime technical support.
FULL SPECS BELOW
iBUYPOWER Computer, an enterprise in association with American Future Technology Corporation (AFT), is one of the largest system builders in the PC gaming industry. Located in Los Angeles County, iBUYPOWER's mission is to provide a complete computing solution to meet the needs of the surrounding community and customers nationwide. Currently, the company's product lines include gaming desktops, gaming notebooks, workstations, media center PCs, peripherals and multimedia products.
Latest News Posts
- Project Cars 2 is rumored to already be in development
- Criminals receiving bitcoin ransom payments converting money fast
- LG's G4 should cost around $800, a little more than the Galaxy S6 edge
- Lenovo's new K80 smartphone features 4GB of RAM, 4000mAh battery
- Vin Diesel announces 'Fast & Furious 8' with an April 2017 release
- X99 UD5 motherboard SLI disabled everytime after updating bios to F9
- OAXIS Bento Close-Contact Induction Wireless Speaker Review
- ASRock C226 WS graphics output resolution support
- Patriot FUEL iON Magnetic Charging Pad Review
- Motherboard GA-Z68X-UD3H-B3
- Acer Launches World's First Curved Monitor with NVIDIA G-SYNC Technology
- Endless possibilities...Introducing the Fractal Define S!
- BIOSTAR brings out the Small but Powerful Hi-Fi B85S1 Motherboard
- ASUS Announces that All its Z97 and X99 Motherboards Support NVMe
- AquaComputer Announces New Water-blocks for NVIDIA GTX Titan X