Patriot Adds Vortex Active Cooling Fan to Product Lineup
Patriot's Vortex Active Cooling Fan: Increases Stability/Performance for High-end Gaming Systems
Patriot Memory, a global provider of premium quality memory module and flash memory solutions, today announced the release of their newest product, Vortex. Vortex, an active cooling fan, is designed to increase stability and performance of overclocked memory for PC enthusiasts and gamers by lowering memory module temperatures.
"Patriot's Vortex active cooling fan is the perfect way to help keep your memory operating at optimal performance," said Les Henry, Technical Director of Patriot Memory. "Heat is a major enemy when it comes to high-performance overclocking memory. By adding airflow directly over the memory, Vortex can lower module temperatures up to 30%. This means potentially higher performing memory with increased stability for running today's complex multi-threaded applications which require high-bandwidth, low-latency memory."
Patriot's Vortex uses a unique in-slot and rotating fan design to direct the airflow in the most effective way for each individual system. Utilizing an un-used DIMM slot, vibration is non-existent, even while dual 40mm, 5,000 rpm fans are spinning. And operating on a constant 12v dedicated by the power supply, Vortex's airflow is never compromised due to potential motherboard voltage fluctuations.
For more information on Patriot's Vortex active cooling fan or other memory module and flash memory solutions, please visit http://www.patriotmemory.com.
About Patriot Memory
Patriot Memory designs, manufactures and markets premium branded memory module and flash memory solutions worldwide. The company's DRAM solutions include award winning memory for high performance and gaming applications and high quality upgrade solutions for desktop, notebook, server, and storage systems. Patriot's flash products include removable flash cards and universal serial flash drives designed for personal computers, digital cameras, mobile phones, gaming consoles and other digital devices.
Patriot Memory sells its products through original equipment manufacturers, retailers, e-tailers and distributors. It has operations in North America, Asia and Europe. Patriot Memory's parent company, PDP Systems, Inc., was founded in 1985 and is headquartered in Fremont, California, USA.
Latest News Posts
- New Assassin's Creed may use PS4 Pro, Project Scorpio
- Nintendo NX might cost $350
- Pottermore website can generate Patronus via online test
- You can now play Nintendo 64 games on Xbox One
- Respawn: Microsoft forced Titanfall as Xbox exclusive
- Samsung 850 EVO 4TB SATA III SSD Review
- Mirror's Edge Catalyst Graphics Performance Tweak Guide
- Prepping LGA2011 Build
- Unable to find BIOS update for motherboard
- Lian Li O Series Multiple Expansion card support
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now