Patriot Adds Vortex Active Cooling Fan to Product Lineup
Patriot's Vortex Active Cooling Fan: Increases Stability/Performance for High-end Gaming Systems
Patriot Memory, a global provider of premium quality memory module and flash memory solutions, today announced the release of their newest product, Vortex. Vortex, an active cooling fan, is designed to increase stability and performance of overclocked memory for PC enthusiasts and gamers by lowering memory module temperatures.
"Patriot's Vortex active cooling fan is the perfect way to help keep your memory operating at optimal performance," said Les Henry, Technical Director of Patriot Memory. "Heat is a major enemy when it comes to high-performance overclocking memory. By adding airflow directly over the memory, Vortex can lower module temperatures up to 30%. This means potentially higher performing memory with increased stability for running today's complex multi-threaded applications which require high-bandwidth, low-latency memory."
Patriot's Vortex uses a unique in-slot and rotating fan design to direct the airflow in the most effective way for each individual system. Utilizing an un-used DIMM slot, vibration is non-existent, even while dual 40mm, 5,000 rpm fans are spinning. And operating on a constant 12v dedicated by the power supply, Vortex's airflow is never compromised due to potential motherboard voltage fluctuations.
For more information on Patriot's Vortex active cooling fan or other memory module and flash memory solutions, please visit http://www.patriotmemory.com.
About Patriot Memory
Patriot Memory designs, manufactures and markets premium branded memory module and flash memory solutions worldwide. The company's DRAM solutions include award winning memory for high performance and gaming applications and high quality upgrade solutions for desktop, notebook, server, and storage systems. Patriot's flash products include removable flash cards and universal serial flash drives designed for personal computers, digital cameras, mobile phones, gaming consoles and other digital devices.
Patriot Memory sells its products through original equipment manufacturers, retailers, e-tailers and distributors. It has operations in North America, Asia and Europe. Patriot Memory's parent company, PDP Systems, Inc., was founded in 1985 and is headquartered in Fremont, California, USA.
Latest News Posts
- Ubisoft's latest 'The Breach' trailer for Rainbow Six: Siege
- Quentin Tarantino explains his love for 70mm, says it trumps digital
- Man gets shot, instead of calling the cops, he grabs an Uber home
- New Fallout 4 mod dramatically overhauls in-game landscapes
- Apple rumored to remove the 3.5mm headphone jack from the next iPhone
- Gigabyte GA-78LMT-USB3 Problems With USB3
- Star Wars Battlefront PlayStation 4 Review
- "Cheap" 4K Rig
- wifi card for gigabyte x99m gaming 5 microatx
- Newly built PC won't boot
- BRAVEN Balance, the Active Lifestyle Bluetooth Speaker Now Available
- COGITO FIT WINS DESIGN FOR ASIA AWARD
- SP/ Silicon Power Announces Flagship CompactFlash Memory Card - Superior CF 1100X Born For Ultimate Performance
- Team Group Announces Neptune Gaming SO-DIMM Memory
- Cooltek Announces the Skall Series ATX Mid-tower Chassis