Patriot Adds Vortex Active Cooling Fan to Product Lineup
Patriot's Vortex Active Cooling Fan: Increases Stability/Performance for High-end Gaming Systems
Patriot Memory, a global provider of premium quality memory module and flash memory solutions, today announced the release of their newest product, Vortex. Vortex, an active cooling fan, is designed to increase stability and performance of overclocked memory for PC enthusiasts and gamers by lowering memory module temperatures.
"Patriot's Vortex active cooling fan is the perfect way to help keep your memory operating at optimal performance," said Les Henry, Technical Director of Patriot Memory. "Heat is a major enemy when it comes to high-performance overclocking memory. By adding airflow directly over the memory, Vortex can lower module temperatures up to 30%. This means potentially higher performing memory with increased stability for running today's complex multi-threaded applications which require high-bandwidth, low-latency memory."
Patriot's Vortex uses a unique in-slot and rotating fan design to direct the airflow in the most effective way for each individual system. Utilizing an un-used DIMM slot, vibration is non-existent, even while dual 40mm, 5,000 rpm fans are spinning. And operating on a constant 12v dedicated by the power supply, Vortex's airflow is never compromised due to potential motherboard voltage fluctuations.
For more information on Patriot's Vortex active cooling fan or other memory module and flash memory solutions, please visit http://www.patriotmemory.com.
About Patriot Memory
Patriot Memory designs, manufactures and markets premium branded memory module and flash memory solutions worldwide. The company's DRAM solutions include award winning memory for high performance and gaming applications and high quality upgrade solutions for desktop, notebook, server, and storage systems. Patriot's flash products include removable flash cards and universal serial flash drives designed for personal computers, digital cameras, mobile phones, gaming consoles and other digital devices.
Patriot Memory sells its products through original equipment manufacturers, retailers, e-tailers and distributors. It has operations in North America, Asia and Europe. Patriot Memory's parent company, PDP Systems, Inc., was founded in 1985 and is headquartered in Fremont, California, USA.
Latest News Posts
- Get Trained (and Certified) in Cloud Computing for $39
- Take to the campaign trail with The Political Machine 2016
- Rise of the Tomb Raider's latest patch improves HBAO+, and more
- Twitter has shut down over 125,000 accounts for promoting terrorism
- Google AI, Go champ match will be broadcast live on YouTube in March
- I am the new guy
- The Hateful Eight (2015) Cinema Movie Review
- SSD compatibility
- ASrock z170 extreme 7+ Post code 00
- Apacer Panther DDR4-2666 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to IntelÃ'Â® Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- HIDEO KOJIMA AND GUILLERMO DEL TORO CONFIRMED AS D.I.C.E. SUMMIT KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
- Toshiba Introduces the Next Generation OCZ Trion 150 Series Solid-State Drive Series
- Thermaltake Kicks Off 2016 MFC (Modding Fighting Championship)
- AMD Offers New Thermal Solutions and New Processors for Reliable, Near-Silent Performance