Patriot Adds Vortex Active Cooling Fan to Product Lineup
Patriot's Vortex Active Cooling Fan: Increases Stability/Performance for High-end Gaming Systems
Patriot Memory, a global provider of premium quality memory module and flash memory solutions, today announced the release of their newest product, Vortex. Vortex, an active cooling fan, is designed to increase stability and performance of overclocked memory for PC enthusiasts and gamers by lowering memory module temperatures.
"Patriot's Vortex active cooling fan is the perfect way to help keep your memory operating at optimal performance," said Les Henry, Technical Director of Patriot Memory. "Heat is a major enemy when it comes to high-performance overclocking memory. By adding airflow directly over the memory, Vortex can lower module temperatures up to 30%. This means potentially higher performing memory with increased stability for running today's complex multi-threaded applications which require high-bandwidth, low-latency memory."
Patriot's Vortex uses a unique in-slot and rotating fan design to direct the airflow in the most effective way for each individual system. Utilizing an un-used DIMM slot, vibration is non-existent, even while dual 40mm, 5,000 rpm fans are spinning. And operating on a constant 12v dedicated by the power supply, Vortex's airflow is never compromised due to potential motherboard voltage fluctuations.
For more information on Patriot's Vortex active cooling fan or other memory module and flash memory solutions, please visit http://www.patriotmemory.com.
About Patriot Memory
Patriot Memory designs, manufactures and markets premium branded memory module and flash memory solutions worldwide. The company's DRAM solutions include award winning memory for high performance and gaming applications and high quality upgrade solutions for desktop, notebook, server, and storage systems. Patriot's flash products include removable flash cards and universal serial flash drives designed for personal computers, digital cameras, mobile phones, gaming consoles and other digital devices.
Patriot Memory sells its products through original equipment manufacturers, retailers, e-tailers and distributors. It has operations in North America, Asia and Europe. Patriot Memory's parent company, PDP Systems, Inc., was founded in 1985 and is headquartered in Fremont, California, USA.
Latest News Posts
- Star Wars: Battlefront beta hits in October, features 20v20 chaos
- Get Ahead of the iOS 9 Curve: Create Your Own iPhone Apps
- NVIDIA secures 81% of the GPU market according to JPR
- eSports betting startup Unikrn gets backed by Ashton Kutcher
- Naughty Dog announces March 18, 2016 release for Uncharted 4 on PS4
- Im happy I now signed up
- ASUSTOR AS5004T Four-Bay Consumer NAS Review
- Gigabyte G1 z170 Gaming 7 motherboard.
- Kingston DataTraveler microDuo 3C USB 3.1 Type-C Flash Drive Review
- PC-Q01/PC-Q03 Sizing Questions
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015
- SilverStone Accessories - Expansion Cards - ECM20