MSI Announces Think! Outside the "Box" Laptop Design Contest - Contestants will submit original skin designs for the Wind12 U210
The winning artist will receive a new U210 custom painted with their design and Wacom Bamboo Pen & Touch tablet inputs
CITY OF INDUSTRY, CA - November 09, 2009 - MSI Computer, a leading manufacturer of computer hardware products and solutions, is excited to announce the Think! Outside the "Box" Laptop Design Contest. Contestants will submit original skin design ideas for the MSI Wind12 U210. Submissions will be accepted until December 7, 2009 with the winners announced on December 15th, 2009. The winner will be decided by voters at http://www.msimobile.com today through December 13th, 2009.
The artist that submits the winning design will receive an MSI U210 custom painted with their design and a new Wacom Bamboo Pen & Touch input tablet. The first and second runner-up will receive a black or white U210 and a new Wacom Bamboo Pen & Touch input tablet. Additionally, three lucky voters will be selected at random to win a U210.
"We have some very creative customers and wanted to reward that creativity with our new Wind12 U210 notebook," said Andy Tung, Director of Sales for MSI US. "Furthermore, partnering with Wacom was a natural fit as their products meet the very specific needs of those creative customers."
This contest is open to US residents aged 18 and above
Winners will be determined by whoever gets the most votes
Eligible design entries must be original and incorporate the MSI logo (downloadable here)
Photographs and photographs of prints will not be accepted
Graphics with offensive or subliminal content will be removed and disqualified
Submissions must be uploaded by December 7, 2009 to: http://www.msimobile.com/events/laptopdesign_2009_12/home.aspx
Only JPEG and PNG files will be expected
Files size should not exceed 3MB (Winner will be asked to resubmit a high resolution file)
Image size must be 11.7 x 7.48 inches
The new Wind U210 is available now at Amazon, Newegg, Povantage, eWiz, EXcaliberPC and mWave for just $429.99. MSI offers a 1-year limited warranty with the U210 and extended customer services hours at 1-888-447-6564.
FULL MSI WIND12 U210 SPECIFICATIONS BELOW
About MSI Notebook
Based in City of Industry California, MSI Notebook manufactures and sells a wide array of mobile computing products that includes Gaming Notebooks, Ultra Portables, The Essential Series, The Professional Series and MSI's award winning line of Wind Netbooks. Each product line is designed with the latest technology to meet a specific set of needs for the various classifications of mobile users. To learn more about MSI Notebook's complete offering please visit http://www.msimobile.com.
Latest News Posts
- SSDs aren't used for storage according to the CEO of Seagate
- EVGA teases its new X99 Micro2 mATX motherboard with USB 3.1 Type-C
- Over 14 million people installed Windows 10 in the first 24 hours
- Cardiac microchip able to offer patients warning to heart problems
- Chinese launching chaotic number of attacks against US infrastructure
- Z77 motherboards missing Windows 10 drivers?
- GA-Z77X-UD4H F3a Modified BIOS Possible Issue
- Buffalo MiniStation Extreme NFC 1TB External HDD Review
- P67A-UD4-B3 Windows 10
- On Z97 Anniversary: No networking devices supported by Windows 10?
- Corsair Memory, PSUs, and CPU Coolers Pave the Way for Next Gen PC Processors
- Windows 10 Free Upgrade on GIGABYTE Laptops!
- Gamescom 2015 - Vertagear Racing Series at Caseking's Booth
- NVIDIA Recalls Select Shield Tablets over Fire Hazard
- Thermaltake Unveils the Core V51 Riing Edition Window Green PC Chassis