MSI Announces Think! Outside the "Box" Laptop Design Contest - Contestants will submit original skin designs for the Wind12 U210
The winning artist will receive a new U210 custom painted with their design and Wacom Bamboo Pen & Touch tablet inputs
CITY OF INDUSTRY, CA - November 09, 2009 - MSI Computer, a leading manufacturer of computer hardware products and solutions, is excited to announce the Think! Outside the "Box" Laptop Design Contest. Contestants will submit original skin design ideas for the MSI Wind12 U210. Submissions will be accepted until December 7, 2009 with the winners announced on December 15th, 2009. The winner will be decided by voters at http://www.msimobile.com today through December 13th, 2009.
The artist that submits the winning design will receive an MSI U210 custom painted with their design and a new Wacom Bamboo Pen & Touch input tablet. The first and second runner-up will receive a black or white U210 and a new Wacom Bamboo Pen & Touch input tablet. Additionally, three lucky voters will be selected at random to win a U210.
"We have some very creative customers and wanted to reward that creativity with our new Wind12 U210 notebook," said Andy Tung, Director of Sales for MSI US. "Furthermore, partnering with Wacom was a natural fit as their products meet the very specific needs of those creative customers."
This contest is open to US residents aged 18 and above
Winners will be determined by whoever gets the most votes
Eligible design entries must be original and incorporate the MSI logo (downloadable here)
Photographs and photographs of prints will not be accepted
Graphics with offensive or subliminal content will be removed and disqualified
Submissions must be uploaded by December 7, 2009 to: http://www.msimobile.com/events/laptopdesign_2009_12/home.aspx
Only JPEG and PNG files will be expected
Files size should not exceed 3MB (Winner will be asked to resubmit a high resolution file)
Image size must be 11.7 x 7.48 inches
The new Wind U210 is available now at Amazon, Newegg, Povantage, eWiz, EXcaliberPC and mWave for just $429.99. MSI offers a 1-year limited warranty with the U210 and extended customer services hours at 1-888-447-6564.
FULL MSI WIND12 U210 SPECIFICATIONS BELOW
About MSI Notebook
Based in City of Industry California, MSI Notebook manufactures and sells a wide array of mobile computing products that includes Gaming Notebooks, Ultra Portables, The Essential Series, The Professional Series and MSI's award winning line of Wind Netbooks. Each product line is designed with the latest technology to meet a specific set of needs for the various classifications of mobile users. To learn more about MSI Notebook's complete offering please visit http://www.msimobile.com.
Latest News Posts
- SOUL Electronics unveils Pulse, new wraparound earbuds
- Robots in the cockpit? Apparently, don't rule it out
- Project NanoXia, a German-designed desk with two high-end PCs inside
- TweakTown Deals: Father's Day Gift Guide
- Slightly Mad Studios says that Project Cars 'loves' DirectX 12
- Hounds Online: The Last Hope Released
- Board damaged by power supply?
- DVD drive seen in Windows 8.1 but not in BIOS
- ID-Cooling SE 214X CPU Cooler Review
- Upgrade M8
- CoolIT Systems Successfully Deploys Liquid-Cooled Solution to Poznan Supercomputing & Networking Center in Partnership with Huawei and Itprojekt
- Technology Business Research joins executive roundtable addressing the business impact of data analysis
- Silicon Power Is Holding the 2015 Annual Exhibition in June
- Transcend to Showcase Car Video Recorders, Body Camera and Industrial Solutions at COMPUTEX TAIPEI 2015
- AccelStor Debuting All-Flash Arrays with 1M+ IOPS at Computex 2015