BAPCo® announces full Windows* 7 support of SYSmark®, MobileMark®, and EEcoMark(TM)
San Mateo, California - October 22, 2009 - BAPCo®, a non-profit PC industry consortium that makes the SYSmark®, EEcoMark(TM) and MobileMark® industry-standard benchmarks, announced today that all three of its current products, and future products will support Microsoft's* new operating system, Windows* 7.
SYSmark 2007 Preview** and MobileMark 2007** are the premier industry-standard benchmarks for evaluating system performance and battery life, respectively. The addition of Windows 7 support makes these benchmarks ideal instruments for evaluating system performance and battery life of PCs shipping with Windows* 7. EEcoMark v1.0* can be used to evaluate energy regulation specification compliance of Windows* 7-based systems.
Windows 7 support on SYSmark 2007 Preview and MobileMark 2007 requires that Patch 5 be installed. These patches can now be downloaded from the BAPCo web-site. EEcoMark** version 1.0 does not require a patch.
The Business Applications Performance Corporation (BAPCo) is a non-profit consortium of leading computer industry publications, independent testing labs, PC hardware manufacturers, semiconductor manufacturers and software publishers. Current BAPCo membership includes: AMD, Apple, ARCintuition, Compal, Dell, Hewlett-Packard, Intel, Lenovo, Microsoft, NVIDIA, Samsung, SanDisk, Seagate, Sony, Toshiba, and VIA Technologies.
Latest News Posts
- If you own an HTC Vive, you have to play Pool Nation VR
- Nintendo NX might use both cartridges and discs
- This emotional AMD commercial invites you to join the Radeon Rebellion
- Oculus walks back restrictive DRM, pledges to not use hardware checks
- No Man's Sky is 'even bigger than you can imagine,' says dev
- X170 EXTREME ECC Build
- GA-Z77-UD5H and W10 Sata Port Recognition?
- re image
- Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum RGB Tunable Gaming Mouse Review
- RAM Speed in H61 boards.
- ADATA launches the Premier SP550 M.2 2280 SATA 6Gb/s SSD
- Mangstor's NX-Series storage arrays accelerate HPC throughput with new burst buffer capabilities
- Swiftech unveils new Komodo Waterblocks for NVIDIA GeForce GTX1080 and GTX1070 flagship video cards
- ADATA releases the HD700 and HV620S external hard drives
- BIOSTAR teams up with Apacer and Thermaltake to showcase high-end gaming machines