BAPCo┬« announces full Windows* 7 support of SYSmark┬«, MobileMark┬«, and EEcoMark(TM)
San Mateo, California - October 22, 2009 - BAPCo┬«, a non-profit PC industry consortium that makes the SYSmark┬«, EEcoMark(TM) and MobileMark┬« industry-standard benchmarks, announced today that all three of its current products, and future products will support Microsoft's* new operating system, Windows* 7.
SYSmark 2007 Preview** and MobileMark 2007** are the premier industry-standard benchmarks for evaluating system performance and battery life, respectively. The addition of Windows 7 support makes these benchmarks ideal instruments for evaluating system performance and battery life of PCs shipping with Windows* 7. EEcoMark v1.0* can be used to evaluate energy regulation specification compliance of Windows* 7-based systems.
Windows 7 support on SYSmark 2007 Preview and MobileMark 2007 requires that Patch 5 be installed. These patches can now be downloaded from the BAPCo web-site. EEcoMark** version 1.0 does not require a patch.
The Business Applications Performance Corporation (BAPCo) is a non-profit consortium of leading computer industry publications, independent testing labs, PC hardware manufacturers, semiconductor manufacturers and software publishers. Current BAPCo membership includes: AMD, Apple, ARCintuition, Compal, Dell, Hewlett-Packard, Intel, Lenovo, Microsoft, NVIDIA, Samsung, SanDisk, Seagate, Sony, Toshiba, and VIA Technologies.
Latest News Posts
- Airbus wants to start testing flying cars this year
- Pokemon GO generated an insane $950 million in 2016
- Nintendo Switch will have 'steady pacing of content'
- Faraday Future stops factory construction to afford CES
- Switch's paid online is made to attract third-party devs
- How to get larger than 2TB HD to work on GA-P35-DS4 Rev 2.0
- G skill Trident Z 32GB ( 2 x 16GB) DDR4 3000 Cas 15
- Intel 82579v - Code 10 - media disconnected
- 80mm or 92mm Fan for D8000-3
- p67a-ud3-b3 with u1d UEFI bios: pcie 4x works as 1x
- BIOSTAR announces Z270 motherboard lineup
- Immersion and Nintendo enter into agreement to bring Immersion's TouchSense Technology to the Nintendo Switch System
- LucidSound invites Nintendo Switch gamers to a new standard of powered audio with the LS20 Amplified Universal Gaming Headset
- Opera Neon envisions the future of web browsers
- Nintendo Switch launches March 3 at $299.99