BAPCo┬« announces full Windows* 7 support of SYSmark┬«, MobileMark┬«, and EEcoMark(TM)
San Mateo, California - October 22, 2009 - BAPCo┬«, a non-profit PC industry consortium that makes the SYSmark┬«, EEcoMark(TM) and MobileMark┬« industry-standard benchmarks, announced today that all three of its current products, and future products will support Microsoft's* new operating system, Windows* 7.
SYSmark 2007 Preview** and MobileMark 2007** are the premier industry-standard benchmarks for evaluating system performance and battery life, respectively. The addition of Windows 7 support makes these benchmarks ideal instruments for evaluating system performance and battery life of PCs shipping with Windows* 7. EEcoMark v1.0* can be used to evaluate energy regulation specification compliance of Windows* 7-based systems.
Windows 7 support on SYSmark 2007 Preview and MobileMark 2007 requires that Patch 5 be installed. These patches can now be downloaded from the BAPCo web-site. EEcoMark** version 1.0 does not require a patch.
The Business Applications Performance Corporation (BAPCo) is a non-profit consortium of leading computer industry publications, independent testing labs, PC hardware manufacturers, semiconductor manufacturers and software publishers. Current BAPCo membership includes: AMD, Apple, ARCintuition, Compal, Dell, Hewlett-Packard, Intel, Lenovo, Microsoft, NVIDIA, Samsung, SanDisk, Seagate, Sony, Toshiba, and VIA Technologies.
Latest News Posts
- Essential phone to be more than a month late
- Intel accuses Qualcomm of monopolistic behavior
- New Note8 leak shows awkwardly placed fingerprint sensor
- Samsung Galaxy S8 officially discounted by up to $300
- Qualcomm's Snapdragon 836 will debut with the Pixel 2
- Bloody AL90 Blazing Laser Gaming Mouse Review
- Cryptocurrency mining deflates, used GPUs hit eBay
- G.SKILL TridentZ RGB DDR4-3600 32GB Memory Kit Review
- ASRock X299 Taichi Motherboard Review
- Transcend ESD220C 120GB Portable SSD Review
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4