Media Alert: Entire ASUS Notebook and Netbook range available on Windows 7 in Australia
ASUS has locally committed its entire notebook and netbook range to Windows 7, with all current notebooks available on the 64 bit version. ASUS notebooks and Eee Series PCs feature ASUS technology to fully optimise Windows 7, including:
ASUS M60J, N61 and even entry level K Series will feature Nvidia GeForce GT240M and GT220M direct-compute graphics with either 512Mb or 1G VRAM.
ASUS is proud to leverage the power of touch with Eee PC T91MT and the Eee Top range, with touchsuite software to fully utilise touch capabilities.
ASUS Turbo33 Technology, available on the UL50 and UL80VT, allows a 33%** performance gain with a simple change in setting.
Boot up to 40%* faster than competing notebooks, thanks to FastBoot technology, which shortens notebook boot times to as low as 30 seconds*.
ASUS Computers Installed with Windows 7
Latest News Posts
- Netflix is finally set for launch in Australia and New Zealand
- EA announces Battlefield Hardline Premium for $50
- Qualcomm teases Snapdragon 820 processor for late 2015, early 2016
- LG details its Watch Urbane smartwatch in its latest video
- Hands-on with HTC's latest One M9 smartphone at MWC 2015
- Western Digital My Cloud DL4100 SMB NAS Review
- Asus x75a motherboard replacement
- Intel's new Cherry Trail x5, x7 and x3 Atom SoC Lineup Preview
- PC-O7S availability (USA)?
- Asrock z97 extreme6 & vga
- Moshi iLynx 3.0: 4-port USB 3.0 Hits Australia and New Zealand
- Fractal Design Announces Venturi Series Fans
- BitFenix Announces AEGIS Micro-ATX Chassis
- VisionTek Introduces DriveXpander 2.5-inch Drive Expansion Slot Adapter
- Charter Communications Says Net Neutrality Will Slow Broadband Growth and Mean Higher Fees