Media Alert: Entire ASUS Notebook and Netbook range available on Windows 7 in Australia
ASUS has locally committed its entire notebook and netbook range to Windows 7, with all current notebooks available on the 64 bit version. ASUS notebooks and Eee Series PCs feature ASUS technology to fully optimise Windows 7, including:
ASUS M60J, N61 and even entry level K Series will feature Nvidia GeForce GT240M and GT220M direct-compute graphics with either 512Mb or 1G VRAM.
ASUS is proud to leverage the power of touch with Eee PC T91MT and the Eee Top range, with touchsuite software to fully utilise touch capabilities.
ASUS Turbo33 Technology, available on the UL50 and UL80VT, allows a 33%** performance gain with a simple change in setting.
Boot up to 40%* faster than competing notebooks, thanks to FastBoot technology, which shortens notebook boot times to as low as 30 seconds*.
ASUS Computers Installed with Windows 7
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo speaks out against VR and AR efforts from Microsoft, Sony
- Over 83,500 sign petition for Reddit CEO to step down
- Pricing on the ASUS Radeon R9 Fury STRIX leaked
- Robot accidentally kills worker in Volkswagen auto factory
- Meet the Nintendo PlayStation prototype
- Accell Home or Away USB Surge Protector Review
- Define S 47 [Buildlog 03.07.2015]
- Power loss - Event 41 Kernel Power
- ASRock Beebox (N3000) Fanless Small Form Factor PC Review
- AMD Radeon R9 Fury X Video Cards in CrossFire
- Sharkoon Gamer Mouse with Bungee Hub - MSRP 47.99 Euros
- SMITE on Xbox One will have Australian Servers with Open Beta launch next Week
- Marble Monster is intensively addicting and action packed!
- ROCCAT Announces Taito Control Gaming Mousepad
- Lite-On Introduces Low Latency M.2 PCIe SSDs for Cloud Vendors