Media Alert: Entire ASUS Notebook and Netbook range available on Windows 7 in Australia
ASUS has locally committed its entire notebook and netbook range to Windows 7, with all current notebooks available on the 64 bit version. ASUS notebooks and Eee Series PCs feature ASUS technology to fully optimise Windows 7, including:
ASUS M60J, N61 and even entry level K Series will feature Nvidia GeForce GT240M and GT220M direct-compute graphics with either 512Mb or 1G VRAM.
ASUS is proud to leverage the power of touch with Eee PC T91MT and the Eee Top range, with touchsuite software to fully utilise touch capabilities.
ASUS Turbo33 Technology, available on the UL50 and UL80VT, allows a 33%** performance gain with a simple change in setting.
Boot up to 40%* faster than competing notebooks, thanks to FastBoot technology, which shortens notebook boot times to as low as 30 seconds*.
ASUS Computers Installed with Windows 7
Latest News Posts
- If you own an HTC Vive, you have to play Pool Nation VR
- Nintendo NX might use both cartridges and discs
- This emotional AMD commercial invites you to join the Radeon Rebellion
- Oculus walks back restrictive DRM, pledges to not use hardware checks
- No Man's Sky is 'even bigger than you can imagine,' says dev
- Mulching is every time a good idea of tomato patio water storage ; bu
- as typically
- Bray assumed the lyrics we've been looking to check on ever since Jul
- Skylake Overclocking i7 6700k help please
- Mazda have eschewed amalgam but also cigarette lighter in powertrains
- ADATA launches the Premier SP550 M.2 2280 SATA 6Gb/s SSD
- Mangstor's NX-Series storage arrays accelerate HPC throughput with new burst buffer capabilities
- Swiftech unveils new Komodo Waterblocks for NVIDIA GeForce GTX1080 and GTX1070 flagship video cards
- ADATA releases the HD700 and HV620S external hard drives
- BIOSTAR teams up with Apacer and Thermaltake to showcase high-end gaming machines