Kingston Digital Releases MobileLite Generation Two Media Card Reader
Kingston Digital, Inc., the Flash memory affiliate of Kingston Technology Company, Inc., the independent world leader in memory products, today announced the release of the MobileLiteG2 card reader. The MobileLiteG2 is the second generation of the popular MobileLite Flash card reader, which allows easy data transfer between Flash memory cards and PC or Mac. Supported card formats include SD, SDHC, microSD, microSDHC, Memory Stick PRO Duo, Memory Stick PRO-HG Duo and Memory Stick Micro (M2).
"The MobileLiteG2 is a small, portable reader that makes managing content quick and convenient between a device like a mobile phone, digital camera or MP3 player, and a host device with a USB connection such as a PC," said Wendy Lecot, Flash card business manager, Kingston. "For consumers and business users, the compact size and simple plug-and-play ability makes it an essential part of one's mobile gear."
The MobileLiteG2 has retractable covers on each side to protect the USB connector and the Flash memory cards from damage. It ships with a lanyard and short USB extension cable to make it easier to use with harder-to-reach USB slots. When in use, the MobileLiteG2 appears as two drive letters (e.g. E:, F:). Data transfer between cards or host device is as simple as drag and drop.
The MobileLiteG2 ships as a stand-alone reader and is also available as a bundle with a 4GB or 8GB Class 4 SDHC card. The MobileLiteG2 is backed by a two-year warranty while Kingston cards carry a lifetime warranty. For more information, visit the Kingston Technology website.
MobileLiteG2 Features and Specifications:
Compliant: with the USB 2.0 specification, SD 2.00, SDHC 4.1 standard, new MS PRO-HG Duo standard
Versatile: multi-functional USB card reader supports SD/SDHC, microSD/SDHC, MSPD, MS PRO-HG Duo and M2
Portable: easily fits into your pocket
Easy: plug and play into any USB 2.0 or 1.1 port
Dimensions: 2.45" x 1.16" x 0.646" (62.15mm x 29.40mm x 16.40mm)
Weight: 18.90 g
Operating Temperature: -40°F to 140°F (-40°C to 60°C)
Storage Temperature: -4°F to 158°F (-20°C to 70°C)
Guaranteed: two-year warranty
Latest News Posts
- Shots fired: GameStop CEO says 'Wii U was disappointing to everybody'
- AMD releases new Radeon Software Crimson Edition 16.5.1 beta drivers
- Battlefield 1's African American lead is a WW1 Harlem Hellfighter
- Dishonored 2: Everything you need to know
- Windows 7 update breaks PCs with ASUS motherboards
- 1MORE Dual Driver In-Ear Headphones Review
- Strange indeed P57W Laptop Shutdown
- Z77Pro4 no support for Haswell or skylake cpus?
- H97MPro4 - Machine mysteriously turns back on in Win7
- Windows 10 install - Raid 0 SSDs
- G.SKILL introduces 5 new color schemes to Trident Z Series DDR4 memory
- BIOSTAR announces new motherboards featuring Braswell refresh processors
- Turtle Beach reinvents eSports gaming headsets with the Elite Pro
- Colorful to showcase new products at COMPUTEX 2016
- Global e-channel expanded by 23% in Q1-2016 according to Icecat