Sit Back and Be Entertained with Toshiba's Biggest LCD Line-up Ever
Eleven New LCD TV's Across Four Ranges
SYDNEY, October 7 2009: Bringing a more intense home entertainment experience, Toshiba (Australia) Pty Limited Information Systems Division (ISD) today announced the launch of its biggest LCD line-up ever.
The latest series comprises 11 LCD models in three new LCD TV series and one new LCD TV/ DVD Combo series. The three ranges also feature leading Toshiba technologies such as 'AutoView', for image quality control and 'Resolution +' for displaying standard definition images at near high definition quality - all of which provide a superior viewing experience.
"Since entering the AV market two and a half years ago we've made significant inroads in building our market share," Mark Whittard, General Manager, Toshiba ISD said.
"Introducing today's new LCD models is another significant step towards growing the AV business even further."
"By adding more innovative technologies into our line-up we aim to deliver an outstanding entertainment experience for our customers," he said.
With the environment being second nature to Toshiba, the new series also includes Toshiba's first environmentally friendly six star Full HD LCD TV in Australia, along with Toshiba's new ClearScan 200hz technology for clearer, smoother viewing.
ZV600A, XV600A, RV600A series - Experience life in more detail
Ideal for movie buffs through to avid sports fans, these three new LCD ranges offer something for everyone and create the ultimate digital experience. The flagship ZV600 range brings action to life with Toshiba's ClearScan 200hz technology, which helps to display 200 frames per second, producing a smoother and more natural viewing experience for fast action scenes.
Other standout features from the new series include:
Audyssey EQ: This advanced acoustical correction system help to compensate for when sounds from your TV reflect off nearby surfaces in your room, producing a clearer and more coherent sound.
Dolby Volume: This provides a consistent volume across all programs and channels.
SD card / USB inputs: The USB input can be used to play JPEG, MP3 and DivX files on your TV, whereas the SD card slot is perfect for viewing JPEG images straight from your digital camera - giving you total comfort in connectivity!
InstaPort: Connects in a fraction of the time, for faster HDMI switching between HDMI sources.
DV615Y LCD TV/DVD Combo - The Best Things Come in Small Packages
Bringing entertainment out of the lounge, Toshiba presents the new HD ready LCD TV/DVD combo; the DV615Y series.
Available in three screen sizes (19, 22 and 26 inch) the DV series is the perfect all-in-one entertainment hub for any bedroom, kitchen, office or even bathroom.
The new series combines superb picture processing performance and elegant contemporary styling with the added bonus of an integrated DVD player. Playback for all your digital photos, music and video files is also supported.
The HD ready panel, driven by impressive picture processing technology, creates stunning images while the built-in HD digital tuner gives access to the new world of digital TV channels. Additionally, the 19 inch model boasts Toshiba's first environmentally friendly six star MEPS energy rating.
The new Toshiba LCD ranges will be available from the above dates from authorised Toshiba retailers. All new LCDs come with a standard two-year warranty.
For more information and details on Toshiba's range, please visit http://www.toshibaav.com.au.
Latest News Posts
- Xbox and Windows are merging under Microsoft's Project Helix strategy
- CRYENGINE goes open source, now available for download
- Blizzard announces ranked play is coming to Overwatch next month
- Want another Mirror's Edge game? That's up to you, says EA
- AIDA64 developers spill the beans on NVIDIA's full Pascal line up
- Asrock MB front HD audio doesn't work (rear works)
- GA-H97-Gaming 3 trying to Raid Two 950pro's via PCIE Apadpter
- GA-Z170MX-Gaming 5 USB 3.1 and Thunderbolt not recognized
- LaCie 8big Thunderbolt 2 1U Rack Review
- PC won't boot - it trys, all fans run for approx 5 secs then shut down and start again!
- Samsung Electronics expands 750 EVO SSD with worldwide availability and increases capacity to 500GB
- Free public gamer event E3 Live to debut in Los Angeles
- Cryorig teases two new cases bound for Computex 2016
- Toshiba launches the OCZ RD400 NVMe SSD series
- Colorful & Bykski announces first water block for GTX 1080 Founders Edition