Sit Back and Be Entertained with Toshiba's Biggest LCD Line-up Ever
Eleven New LCD TV's Across Four Ranges
SYDNEY, October 7 2009: Bringing a more intense home entertainment experience, Toshiba (Australia) Pty Limited Information Systems Division (ISD) today announced the launch of its biggest LCD line-up ever.
The latest series comprises 11 LCD models in three new LCD TV series and one new LCD TV/ DVD Combo series. The three ranges also feature leading Toshiba technologies such as 'AutoView', for image quality control and 'Resolution +' for displaying standard definition images at near high definition quality - all of which provide a superior viewing experience.
"Since entering the AV market two and a half years ago we've made significant inroads in building our market share," Mark Whittard, General Manager, Toshiba ISD said.
"Introducing today's new LCD models is another significant step towards growing the AV business even further."
"By adding more innovative technologies into our line-up we aim to deliver an outstanding entertainment experience for our customers," he said.
With the environment being second nature to Toshiba, the new series also includes Toshiba's first environmentally friendly six star Full HD LCD TV in Australia, along with Toshiba's new ClearScan 200hz technology for clearer, smoother viewing.
ZV600A, XV600A, RV600A series - Experience life in more detail
Ideal for movie buffs through to avid sports fans, these three new LCD ranges offer something for everyone and create the ultimate digital experience. The flagship ZV600 range brings action to life with Toshiba's ClearScan 200hz technology, which helps to display 200 frames per second, producing a smoother and more natural viewing experience for fast action scenes.
Other standout features from the new series include:
Audyssey EQ: This advanced acoustical correction system help to compensate for when sounds from your TV reflect off nearby surfaces in your room, producing a clearer and more coherent sound.
Dolby Volume: This provides a consistent volume across all programs and channels.
SD card / USB inputs: The USB input can be used to play JPEG, MP3 and DivX files on your TV, whereas the SD card slot is perfect for viewing JPEG images straight from your digital camera - giving you total comfort in connectivity!
InstaPort: Connects in a fraction of the time, for faster HDMI switching between HDMI sources.
DV615Y LCD TV/DVD Combo - The Best Things Come in Small Packages
Bringing entertainment out of the lounge, Toshiba presents the new HD ready LCD TV/DVD combo; the DV615Y series.
Available in three screen sizes (19, 22 and 26 inch) the DV series is the perfect all-in-one entertainment hub for any bedroom, kitchen, office or even bathroom.
The new series combines superb picture processing performance and elegant contemporary styling with the added bonus of an integrated DVD player. Playback for all your digital photos, music and video files is also supported.
The HD ready panel, driven by impressive picture processing technology, creates stunning images while the built-in HD digital tuner gives access to the new world of digital TV channels. Additionally, the 19 inch model boasts Toshiba's first environmentally friendly six star MEPS energy rating.
The new Toshiba LCD ranges will be available from the above dates from authorised Toshiba retailers. All new LCDs come with a standard two-year warranty.
For more information and details on Toshiba's range, please visit http://www.toshibaav.com.au.
Latest News Posts
- Huawei launches new nova 2 with dual rear camera
- Nintendo shares skyrocket to 8-year high
- Alienware Aurora reach reasonable price for Memorial Day
- GTA Online earns big for Take-Two
- Red Dead Redemption 2 built from scratch for consoles
- Gigabyte z170 UD5: Question about Voltage Spikes/Offset
- ASRock AliveXFire-esata2 compatibility with Phenom II X4 980
- m4a88td-m/usb3 & Windows 10
- OWC ThunderBay 4 Mini Thunderbolt 2 Review
- Prey benchmarked: Radeon RX 580 vs. GeForce GTX 1060
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017