Swiftech® introduces new flagship waterblock, the Apogee GTZ for Intel® and AMD® processors
The ultimate cooling Machine
Lakewood, CA - August 12, 2008 1:45 PM Pacific Standard Time - Rouchon Industries, Inc. dba Swiftech® today announced the release of their new flagship waterblock. The Apogee GTZ aims at capturing the world's top performance crown thanks to an entirely new design which features a pin matrix composed of 225 µm (0.009") micro structures, and a patent pending topographically mapped cold plate.
The product is shipped with a tool free retention mechanism for Intel® Core families of microprocessors (LGA 775) and Swiftech® offers optional retention systems for all popular desktop as well as many server processors by AMD® and Intel®. The Company expects the Apogee GTZ to be compatible and equally effective with the upcoming and highly anticipated Intel® processor code named "Nehalem" thanks to an optional retention mechanism. "While the Apogee GTZ retains the name of its very successful predecessors, it leaps ahead of both relatives and competitors by consolidating Swiftech's ten years experience with months of research & development, and it represents a manufacturing achievement that is nothing short of a technological prowess." said Gabriel Rouchon Swiftech's Chairman & CTA. The product is being shipped to the distribution channels now.
About Rouchon Industries Inc (dba, Swiftech) (NASDAQ: RCHN.PK - News)
Swiftech offers a wide variety of advanced air and liquid cooling solutions for the IT industry, and is working with leading OEM's, semi-conductor and PC manufacturers as well as a network of over sixty leading distributors worldwide. The principal business of Swiftech is the development, manufacturing, and sales of thermal management products. They are divided into three categories of cooling products: air, liquid, and thermoelectric. Because Swiftech products have garnered innumerable industry awards in each one of these categories, the company has acquired the confidence of its customers, small and large, to resolve today's most acute thermal management issues, and contribute in shaping the future of the personal computer cooling industry. You can visit Swiftech's website at: http://www.swiftech.com. Or you can email us at: email@example.com.
Latest News Posts
- Final Fantasy XV first impressions
- Watch Dogs 2 updated on the PC, long list of fixes
- Del Toro: F*ck Konami, killing Silent Hills was moronic
- NBA is being aired in 4K in the US this weekend
- Ubisoft: PC-like consoles was a 'good decision'
- Ga z170m d3h ddr3-cf seek bios non-k_oc and kaby_support
- ROCCAT SOVA MK Gaming Lapboard Review
- ASRock 990fx extreme4 & Fast- Ultra Fast Boot Issues
- Fnatic Gear Clutch G1 Optical Gaming Mouse Review
- X99 Professional Gaming i7 and RAM question
- ENERMAX launches REVOLUTION SFX, with the highest wattage 650W full modular SFX Model in standard 100mm depth
- Intel Extreme Masters Season 11 finals confirmed for two weekends in March with more than $600,000 in prizing
- Ultimate Media Ventures teams up with The Coalition for sanctioned December 18 Gears Of War 4 Pro-Am eSports Battle On The Strip Event
- Thecus introduces Scale-Out architecture to meet rising enterprise storage demand
- Plantronics launches RIG 800 series - first 24-hour wireless gaming headset