MAINGEAR Debuts "Power of 3" Gaming PC Series
Specialized X-Cube, Prelude 2, and F131systems deliver rich gaming performance with NVIDIA GeForce graphics, Intel Core i7 processor, and P55 Chipset
Union, New Jersey - October 6, 2009 - MAINGEAR Computers, award-winning builders of high performance custom computers for PC gamers and enthusiasts, is excited to announce a special edition series of gaming PCs that fully embrace NVIDIA's Power of 3 configuration optimized for extreme performance. By adopting this approach MAINGEAR recognizes that PC performance is more than simply a function of the processor, but rather a synergy between components including the motherboard, GPU, a dedicated PhysX, game-changing peripherals like 3D Vision, a dedicated PhysiX, CUDA, a OpenCL processor allowing to off-load CPU Intensive tastks like video transcoding, DVD upscaling, and PhysX calculations for ultra-realistic gaming.
"MAINGEAR strives to bring integration innovation to the performance PC market," says Wallace Santos, CEO and Founder of MAINGEAR Computers. "NVIDIA's Power of 3 brings together cutting edge technology for the ultimate in high performance computing. Together with Intel's Core i5 and i7 processors and the P55 chipset, NVIDIA's wide-range of homogenous computing technologies enable a wide range of CPU-offloading capabilities to accelerate the most popular software titles available today."
NVIDIA's Power of 3 can be found on special configurations of MAINGEAR's award-winning X-CUBE, F131, and Prelude 2 custom computers. From small and powerful, to budget-minded, to just flat-out powerful, MAINGEAR and NVIDIA enable the Power of 3 on a wide-range of high performance custom computers - all built and supported here in the United States.
"The Power of 3 helps our customers build balanced PCs for gaming," said Tom Petersen, Director of Technical Marketing at NVIDIA. "This is one of the best ways to get amazing gaming with PhysX and SLI. It's great to see MAINGEAR bring this to their customers."
MAINGEAR is the premier high performance systems integrator in North America. MAINGEAR custom builds gaming, home office, mobile, multimedia, small business and 3D workstation solutions of the highest quality, which have won them many editors' choice awards in every major computer publication such as C-Net, [H]ard|OCP, Maximum PC, CPU Magazine, etc. For more information on MAINGEAR, please visit http://www.maingear.com or call, toll-free, (888)624-6432.
Latest News Posts
- It looks like there were only 12,000 'real' women on Ashley Madison
- Tomb Raider goes mobile with turn-based puzzle game 'Lara Croft Go'
- Dell unveils a new 27-inch QHD G-Sync monitor, priced at $799
- 'The Iron Giant' theatrical re-release gets first trailer
- Apple already putting pressure on Fitbit in wearables market
- Buffalo WXR-1900DHP DD-WRT NXT AC1900 Wireless Router Review
- ASRock Extreme4 x99 boot failure with more than 2 G.SKILL F4-3000C15D-16GRBB
- [Share]Lorkag GOP updater tool for AMD and NVIDIA VBIOS
- AMD Radeon R9 Nano Preview - Fiji and HBM Go Under the Shrink Ray
- Win7 wont install on AM1A-M system
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015
- SilverStone Accessories - Expansion Cards - ECM20