A-DATA Introduces Industry's First 1M 30-min Waterproof & Shock Resistant SH93 HDD
Taipei, Taiwan - October 2, 2009 - A-DATA Technology Co., Ltd., the worldwide leader in DRAM memory and Flash application products, unveiled today the industry's first ever waterproof and shock resistant portable HDD SH93, a super strong hard disk drive designed specifically for students, road warriors, and sports enthusiastic.
Waterproof, shock tolerant, cable storage - all in one
Incorporating rubber-plastic mix and special cushion materials, the SH93 sustains 1M waterproof test for 30 minutes and military standard MIL-STD-810F drop test. The MIL-STD-810 test addresses a broad range of environmental conditions to generate confidence in the overall durability of a system design. With the USB cable cord tucking into the slit that goes around the side of the HDD, the SH93 is beautifully designed with a finish paint in racing car yellow. It is easy for users to conveniently carry around massive documents without the fear of damaging files stored in the HDD in the incident of accidental drop or water spills.
The portable HDD has become the most important storage device for road warriors, students, even ordinary individuals in this digital era. With the ever increasing amount of photos, music, video files, and data, the need for high-capacity HDD with extreme durability is constantly expanding. Capacity available in 250GB, 320GB, 500GB, and 640GB, the SH93 offers maximum shock tolerance and greatest possible chance of data survival if the storage device is accidentally dropped on the floor or in the water.
A super strong HDD designed with users' best interest at heart
All A-DATA portable hard drives come with the free-download value-added applications HDDtoGO (no registration required), Norton Internet Security 2009 (60-day trial) and 3-year product warranty period, from which users can enjoy enhanced mobility and security with just few mouse clicks away. Capacity, waterproof, shock tolerant, cable storage, and data security, A-DATA SH93 have them all! For more information, please visit http://www.adata-group.com.
A-DATA Technology, the world's 2nd largest vendor of DRAM Modules (iSuppli, May 2009), 4th largest of USB Flash Drives (Gartner, May 2009), and the Top 20 global brand in Taiwan, provides complete memory solutions, including DRAM Modules, USB Flash Drives, Memory Cards, Solid State Drives and Portable Hard Drives. Committed to constant innovation, A-DATA delivers first-rate quality and industry-leading product performance to worldwide customers. Widely known for its distinctive design, A-DATA products are internationally recognized by Germany's iF Design Award, Reddot Award, CES Best of Innovations Award, Japan's Good Design Award, Best Choice of Computex Award, and Taiwan Excellence Gold Award. For more information, please visit our website at http://www.adata-group.com
Latest News Posts
- Xbox wants to be the best place for devs to make money
- Amazon Prime now required for new Twitch subscriptions
- NVIDIA shows how awesome Gears of War 4 looks in DX12
- Ubisoft says Nintendo will be 'back in the race' with NX
- Amazon developing sports game, sandbox MMO, survival MMO
- Acer Chromebook R11 Review
- ASRock Z87 EXTREME4 won't restart - debug code 4F
- ASUS X99-Deluxe II Motherboard Review
- U.2 Kit on Taichi
- Z170X-Gaming 5 - Thunderbolt controller + Intel RST drivers issue.
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now