A-DATA Introduces Industry's First 1M 30-min Waterproof & Shock Resistant SH93 HDD
Taipei, Taiwan - October 2, 2009 - A-DATA Technology Co., Ltd., the worldwide leader in DRAM memory and Flash application products, unveiled today the industry's first ever waterproof and shock resistant portable HDD SH93, a super strong hard disk drive designed specifically for students, road warriors, and sports enthusiastic.
Waterproof, shock tolerant, cable storage - all in one
Incorporating rubber-plastic mix and special cushion materials, the SH93 sustains 1M waterproof test for 30 minutes and military standard MIL-STD-810F drop test. The MIL-STD-810 test addresses a broad range of environmental conditions to generate confidence in the overall durability of a system design. With the USB cable cord tucking into the slit that goes around the side of the HDD, the SH93 is beautifully designed with a finish paint in racing car yellow. It is easy for users to conveniently carry around massive documents without the fear of damaging files stored in the HDD in the incident of accidental drop or water spills.
The portable HDD has become the most important storage device for road warriors, students, even ordinary individuals in this digital era. With the ever increasing amount of photos, music, video files, and data, the need for high-capacity HDD with extreme durability is constantly expanding. Capacity available in 250GB, 320GB, 500GB, and 640GB, the SH93 offers maximum shock tolerance and greatest possible chance of data survival if the storage device is accidentally dropped on the floor or in the water.
A super strong HDD designed with users' best interest at heart
All A-DATA portable hard drives come with the free-download value-added applications HDDtoGO (no registration required), Norton Internet Security 2009 (60-day trial) and 3-year product warranty period, from which users can enjoy enhanced mobility and security with just few mouse clicks away. Capacity, waterproof, shock tolerant, cable storage, and data security, A-DATA SH93 have them all! For more information, please visit http://www.adata-group.com.
A-DATA Technology, the world's 2nd largest vendor of DRAM Modules (iSuppli, May 2009), 4th largest of USB Flash Drives (Gartner, May 2009), and the Top 20 global brand in Taiwan, provides complete memory solutions, including DRAM Modules, USB Flash Drives, Memory Cards, Solid State Drives and Portable Hard Drives. Committed to constant innovation, A-DATA delivers first-rate quality and industry-leading product performance to worldwide customers. Widely known for its distinctive design, A-DATA products are internationally recognized by Germany's iF Design Award, Reddot Award, CES Best of Innovations Award, Japan's Good Design Award, Best Choice of Computex Award, and Taiwan Excellence Gold Award. For more information, please visit our website at http://www.adata-group.com
Latest News Posts
- Fight erupts after drone drops narcotics into prison yard
- TrendForce: 14M virtual reality units in 2016, mainly used for gaming
- Acer rumored to announce four new Windows 10 Mobile phones during IFA
- Tidal struggling with executives leaving, though Jay-Z isn't moving
- Save 96% On a Lifetime Subscription to TigerVPN
- Corsair Hydro H80i GT High Performance Liquid CPU Cooler Review
- Windows 10 utilities for h97? (F Stream)
- unwisely spent on pursuits Muscle Building
- windows 10 help
- Nem ASUS sabertooth 990fx R2.0+ 4.7 pro freeze
- Noctua Provides Free Mounting Upgrade for Upcoming Intel "Skylake" Platform
- Crucial to Showcase New Ballistix Sport LT DDR4 White Modules at Gamescom
- HighPoint Unveils USB 3.1 Product Line
- Toshiba Unveils 256 Gigabit 48-layer 3D TLC NAND Chip
- Unigen Announces DDR4 Modules