Galaxy announces GTX260+ Razor Edition - worlds first single slot GTX 260+
October, 2009 - Galaxy Microsystems, a leading manufacturer and worldwide supplier of NVIDIA based graphics solutions, proudly announces the world's first single slot GeForce GTX260+ graphics card - Galaxy GeForce GTX 260+ Razor Edition.
While almost all GeForce GTX 200 classes graphics cards in the market adopt a dual-slot or even triple-slot cooling solution, Galaxy has made it possible to effectively cool down the GPU of GeForce GTX260+ within a single slot limit, using a in-house designed cooler that utilizes a technology called "Vapor Chamber". At only 14mm thick, Galaxy GeForce GTX 260+ Razor Edition is the slimmest GeForce GTX 260+ in the world. The principles of Vapor Chamber is similar to the common heatpipe technology, a special coolant-filled cooper base contacts directly with the GPU, and quickly spreads the heat into large surface area for dissipation. In addition, the cooler also adopts a "full" metal design, with the cover made of aluminum, which not only looks beautiful but also helps in heat dissipation.
This card is based on a 55nm process with 216 stream processors, 896 MB of GDDR3 memory across a 448-bit memory interface. The GPU is specially picked and tuned by Galaxy to further reduce power consumption. Galaxy also uses the highest quality components, such as all solid Japanese capacitor to enhance durability. The card features a 576 MHz core, 999 MHz memory and 1242 MHz Shader clock, with 3-way SLI and DirectX 10 support. It draws power from two 6-pin PCI-E power connectors.
For more information, please visit http://www.galaxytech.com
Latest News Posts
- The F-35 JSF continues to destroy taxpayer dollars at alarming rate
- Dota 2: The International tickets sell out in just 10 minutes
- PayPal adjusting strategy, needs to close the gap in mobile payments
- Xtube porn website compromised, infecting users with malware
- Report: DARPA working on better alternative to GPS technology
- ASROCK X99 Pro - Device Manager: Base System Device Problem
- ASUS UX303LN battery life decreasing
- ASRock H97M-ITX/ac won't boot
- ASRock Z97 Extreme6/ac Ultra Fast Boot incompatible with RST Raid?
- Watercooling the Crosshair V Formula Z motherboard.
- Xilence Announces 402 C-Series CPU Coolers
- BIOSTAR reveals Hi-Fi B85Z5 Motherboard
- Acer Debuts the 15.6-Inch C910 Chromebook
- Antec Announces the VSP-5000 Case with Sound-Dampening
- MSI Launches New mini-PC - Cubi