Galaxy announces GTX260+ Razor Edition - worlds first single slot GTX 260+
October, 2009 - Galaxy Microsystems, a leading manufacturer and worldwide supplier of NVIDIA based graphics solutions, proudly announces the world's first single slot GeForce GTX260+ graphics card - Galaxy GeForce GTX 260+ Razor Edition.
While almost all GeForce GTX 200 classes graphics cards in the market adopt a dual-slot or even triple-slot cooling solution, Galaxy has made it possible to effectively cool down the GPU of GeForce GTX260+ within a single slot limit, using a in-house designed cooler that utilizes a technology called "Vapor Chamber". At only 14mm thick, Galaxy GeForce GTX 260+ Razor Edition is the slimmest GeForce GTX 260+ in the world. The principles of Vapor Chamber is similar to the common heatpipe technology, a special coolant-filled cooper base contacts directly with the GPU, and quickly spreads the heat into large surface area for dissipation. In addition, the cooler also adopts a "full" metal design, with the cover made of aluminum, which not only looks beautiful but also helps in heat dissipation.
This card is based on a 55nm process with 216 stream processors, 896 MB of GDDR3 memory across a 448-bit memory interface. The GPU is specially picked and tuned by Galaxy to further reduce power consumption. Galaxy also uses the highest quality components, such as all solid Japanese capacitor to enhance durability. The card features a 576 MHz core, 999 MHz memory and 1242 MHz Shader clock, with 3-way SLI and DirectX 10 support. It draws power from two 6-pin PCI-E power connectors.
For more information, please visit http://www.galaxytech.com
Latest News Posts
- Slightly Mad Studios says that Project Cars 'loves' DirectX 12
- Internet playboy celebrity called out - Dan Bilzerian shares morals
- ASUS set to unveil a new Android tablet line called ZenPad at Computex
- Naughty Dog rumored to soon unveil Uncharted Remastered for the PS4
- Colorful is aiming to become second largest GPU vendor
- DVD drive seen in Windows 8.1 but not in BIOS
- ID-Cooling SE 214X CPU Cooler Review
- Upgrade M8
- Team Group Vulcan DDR4-3000 16GB Quad-Channel Memory Kit Review
- YUMI USB Stick doesnt´t boot correctly on H81M-HDS
- CoolIT Systems Successfully Deploys Liquid-Cooled Solution to Poznan Supercomputing & Networking Center in Partnership with Huawei and Itprojekt
- Technology Business Research joins executive roundtable addressing the business impact of data analysis
- Silicon Power Is Holding the 2015 Annual Exhibition in June
- Transcend to Showcase Car Video Recorders, Body Camera and Industrial Solutions at COMPUTEX TAIPEI 2015
- AccelStor Debuting All-Flash Arrays with 1M+ IOPS at Computex 2015