Galaxy announces GTX260+ Razor Edition - worlds first single slot GTX 260+
October, 2009 - Galaxy Microsystems, a leading manufacturer and worldwide supplier of NVIDIA based graphics solutions, proudly announces the world's first single slot GeForce GTX260+ graphics card - Galaxy GeForce GTX 260+ Razor Edition.
While almost all GeForce GTX 200 classes graphics cards in the market adopt a dual-slot or even triple-slot cooling solution, Galaxy has made it possible to effectively cool down the GPU of GeForce GTX260+ within a single slot limit, using a in-house designed cooler that utilizes a technology called "Vapor Chamber". At only 14mm thick, Galaxy GeForce GTX 260+ Razor Edition is the slimmest GeForce GTX 260+ in the world. The principles of Vapor Chamber is similar to the common heatpipe technology, a special coolant-filled cooper base contacts directly with the GPU, and quickly spreads the heat into large surface area for dissipation. In addition, the cooler also adopts a "full" metal design, with the cover made of aluminum, which not only looks beautiful but also helps in heat dissipation.
This card is based on a 55nm process with 216 stream processors, 896 MB of GDDR3 memory across a 448-bit memory interface. The GPU is specially picked and tuned by Galaxy to further reduce power consumption. Galaxy also uses the highest quality components, such as all solid Japanese capacitor to enhance durability. The card features a 576 MHz core, 999 MHz memory and 1242 MHz Shader clock, with 3-way SLI and DirectX 10 support. It draws power from two 6-pin PCI-E power connectors.
For more information, please visit http://www.galaxytech.com
Latest News Posts
- Air Force's mysterious X-37B will have another test flight next month
- Stephen Hawking says mankind needs to leave Earth to survive
- Best Buy warms up to Apple Pay, even with allegiance to CurrentC
- Korean researchers create wearable thermoelectric generator tech
- Konami confirms Kojima's Silent Hills video game has been terminated
- Strontium Nitro Plus 64GB OTG Pen Drive for Android Review
- ASUS RS520-E8-RS8 Barebones Server Review
- Bios f7 z97-ud5h-bk
- Spam report
- Gigabyte EP45-DS3P + Xeon 5450 overclock help please
- Eurocom Launches 13.3-inch M4 Ultraportable
- Cryorig Announces the H5 Ultimate CPU Cooler
- PNY Announces the HP x755w USB 3.0 Flash Drive
- GeIL Announces Super Luce DDR4 Enthusiast Memory Series
- X2 Introduces the ISOLATIC Chassis