Galaxy announces GTX260+ Razor Edition - worlds first single slot GTX 260+
October, 2009 - Galaxy Microsystems, a leading manufacturer and worldwide supplier of NVIDIA based graphics solutions, proudly announces the world's first single slot GeForce GTX260+ graphics card - Galaxy GeForce GTX 260+ Razor Edition.
While almost all GeForce GTX 200 classes graphics cards in the market adopt a dual-slot or even triple-slot cooling solution, Galaxy has made it possible to effectively cool down the GPU of GeForce GTX260+ within a single slot limit, using a in-house designed cooler that utilizes a technology called "Vapor Chamber". At only 14mm thick, Galaxy GeForce GTX 260+ Razor Edition is the slimmest GeForce GTX 260+ in the world. The principles of Vapor Chamber is similar to the common heatpipe technology, a special coolant-filled cooper base contacts directly with the GPU, and quickly spreads the heat into large surface area for dissipation. In addition, the cooler also adopts a "full" metal design, with the cover made of aluminum, which not only looks beautiful but also helps in heat dissipation.
This card is based on a 55nm process with 216 stream processors, 896 MB of GDDR3 memory across a 448-bit memory interface. The GPU is specially picked and tuned by Galaxy to further reduce power consumption. Galaxy also uses the highest quality components, such as all solid Japanese capacitor to enhance durability. The card features a 576 MHz core, 999 MHz memory and 1242 MHz Shader clock, with 3-way SLI and DirectX 10 support. It draws power from two 6-pin PCI-E power connectors.
For more information, please visit http://www.galaxytech.com
Latest News Posts
- The World of 'Warcraft' comes to Blu-ray, 4K in September
- Windows 10 will cost $119 after free upgrade expires
- Hacker uncovers Vine source code, Twitter pays him $10,080
- Nexus, Android One phones updated with spam caller protection
- Run Windows natively on Mac and Linux without the hassle
- MDD BP5e 480GB M.2 SATA III SSD Review
- ASRock Beebox-S (Intel Core i5-6200U) Mini PC Review
- AMD Positioning Itself to Become a Commanding Force in Rendering
- GA-EX58-UD5 New Bios Ver. F14
- SanDisk iXpand Memory Case and Battery for iPhone Review
- Polaris Nitro-charged - introducing the SAPPHIRE NITRO+ Radeon RX 480
- AccelStor debuting NeoSapphire 3706-ES1 at Flash Memory Summit 2016
- Elitegroup ceremoniously launches ECS H110S-2P mini-STX motherboard and the all-new LIVA Pro Mini PC
- MSI announces custom GeForce GTX 1060 graphics cards
- Seagate unveils the industry's broadest 10TB portfolio