A-DATA Released High-density DDR3 1333 8GB Memory for Servers
Taipei, Taiwan - September 28, 2009 - A-DATA Technology Co., Ltd., the worldwide leader in DRAM modules and Flash application products, leads the industry by announcing its new release of high-density DDR3 1333MHz 8GB server memory modules that feature the latest Fly-by architecture and the thermal sensor. Engineered to support Intel® next-generation Nehalem-based Xeon® 5500 Series processors, the A-DATA DDR3 1333 8GB server module is the ideal solution for zero-fault-tolerant servers and workstations.
The high-density, high-capacity DDR3 1333 8GB Server-DIMM modules by A-DATA utilize the innovative Fly-by architecture to improve signal integrity. The built-in thermal sensor provides precise temperature monitoring to save power consumption up to 30% while effectively enhancing memory reliability and the overall stability. With the single module capacity up to 8GB and available in triple channel, A-DATA DDR3 1333 Server-DIMM modules bring improved scalability and flexibility to the latest Intel platforms powered by Nehalem-based Xeon 5500 Series processors and significantly boost both computing speed and performance on the high-end servers.
With years of expertise in the server memory market worldwide, A-DATA understands the need for stability and reliability in memory modules on servers /workstations. All of A-DATA memory modules conform to JEDEC standards and pass rigorous testing to ensure quality, compatibility and satisfying performance to customers. Now get free download Norton Internet Security (60-day Trial) with any purchase of A-DATA DRAM modules, upgrading both performance and security at the same time. A-DATA memory modules also come with a product lifetime warranty.
DDR3 1333 240 pin ECC Registered DIMM
- Fly-by architecture to improve signal integrity
- Thermal: TS+EEPROM (2 in 1)
- Support Intel Nehalem-based Xeon 5500 Series processors
- Capacity: 8GB; also available in 1GB/2GB/4GB
- Voltage: 1.5V
Latest News Posts
- System Shock reboot gets 9 minutes of new gameplay footage
- Modders morph Skyrim into amazing standalone RPG Enderal
- China is the first with a 3D printed house, was built-in 45 days
- Battlefield 1 has Async Compute and DX12, expect 'DX12 fireworks'
- Volkswagen fraud settlement biggest in US history, hits $15 billion
- Deleted driver software
- MSI GeForce GTX 1070 Gaming X 8G - Silent Gaming Major OC Headroom
- New Gaming Build - Looking fro feedback
- Fractal Design CORE 500 Mini-ITX Small Form Factor Chassis Review
- H110M-ITX loses USB and PS1 when WIN 7 loads
- ADATA launches the Premier SP550 M.2 2280 SATA 6Gb/s SSD
- Mangstor's NX-Series storage arrays accelerate HPC throughput with new burst buffer capabilities
- Swiftech unveils new Komodo Waterblocks for NVIDIA GeForce GTX1080 and GTX1070 flagship video cards
- ADATA releases the HD700 and HV620S external hard drives
- BIOSTAR teams up with Apacer and Thermaltake to showcase high-end gaming machines