A-DATA Released High-density DDR3 1333 8GB Memory for Servers
Taipei, Taiwan - September 28, 2009 - A-DATA Technology Co., Ltd., the worldwide leader in DRAM modules and Flash application products, leads the industry by announcing its new release of high-density DDR3 1333MHz 8GB server memory modules that feature the latest Fly-by architecture and the thermal sensor. Engineered to support Intel® next-generation Nehalem-based Xeon® 5500 Series processors, the A-DATA DDR3 1333 8GB server module is the ideal solution for zero-fault-tolerant servers and workstations.
The high-density, high-capacity DDR3 1333 8GB Server-DIMM modules by A-DATA utilize the innovative Fly-by architecture to improve signal integrity. The built-in thermal sensor provides precise temperature monitoring to save power consumption up to 30% while effectively enhancing memory reliability and the overall stability. With the single module capacity up to 8GB and available in triple channel, A-DATA DDR3 1333 Server-DIMM modules bring improved scalability and flexibility to the latest Intel platforms powered by Nehalem-based Xeon 5500 Series processors and significantly boost both computing speed and performance on the high-end servers.
With years of expertise in the server memory market worldwide, A-DATA understands the need for stability and reliability in memory modules on servers /workstations. All of A-DATA memory modules conform to JEDEC standards and pass rigorous testing to ensure quality, compatibility and satisfying performance to customers. Now get free download Norton Internet Security (60-day Trial) with any purchase of A-DATA DRAM modules, upgrading both performance and security at the same time. A-DATA memory modules also come with a product lifetime warranty.
DDR3 1333 240 pin ECC Registered DIMM
- Fly-by architecture to improve signal integrity
- Thermal: TS+EEPROM (2 in 1)
- Support Intel Nehalem-based Xeon 5500 Series processors
- Capacity: 8GB; also available in 1GB/2GB/4GB
- Voltage: 1.5V
Latest News Posts
- 'Mad Max: Fury Road' comes to Blu-ray next month
- Sega's sales significantly drop, and move to mobile hasn't paid off
- Fight erupts after drone drops narcotics into prison yard
- TrendForce: 14M virtual reality units in 2016, mainly used for gaming
- Acer rumored to announce four new Windows 10 Mobile phones during IFA
- Micron M510DC 480GB Enterprise SATA III SSD Review
- Corsair Hydro H80i GT High Performance Liquid CPU Cooler Review
- Windows 10 utilities for h97? (F Stream)
- unwisely spent on pursuits Muscle Building
- windows 10 help
- MAINGEAR Pushes Gaming Boundaries with Intel's 6th Generation Core Processors
- CybertronPC launches 6th Gen Intel Core K Processor systems
- Team17 Reveal Worms WMD and Worms 4
- HighPoint Unveils USB 3.1 Product Line - Fast & Affordable USB 3.1 Connectivity for Mac & PC Platforms!
- HI-REZ STUDIOS UNVEILS PALADINS, A TEAM-BASED SHOOTER WITH STRONG STRATEGY ELEMENTS