A-DATA Released High-density DDR3 1333 8GB Memory for Servers
Taipei, Taiwan - September 28, 2009 - A-DATA Technology Co., Ltd., the worldwide leader in DRAM modules and Flash application products, leads the industry by announcing its new release of high-density DDR3 1333MHz 8GB server memory modules that feature the latest Fly-by architecture and the thermal sensor. Engineered to support Intel® next-generation Nehalem-based Xeon® 5500 Series processors, the A-DATA DDR3 1333 8GB server module is the ideal solution for zero-fault-tolerant servers and workstations.
The high-density, high-capacity DDR3 1333 8GB Server-DIMM modules by A-DATA utilize the innovative Fly-by architecture to improve signal integrity. The built-in thermal sensor provides precise temperature monitoring to save power consumption up to 30% while effectively enhancing memory reliability and the overall stability. With the single module capacity up to 8GB and available in triple channel, A-DATA DDR3 1333 Server-DIMM modules bring improved scalability and flexibility to the latest Intel platforms powered by Nehalem-based Xeon 5500 Series processors and significantly boost both computing speed and performance on the high-end servers.
With years of expertise in the server memory market worldwide, A-DATA understands the need for stability and reliability in memory modules on servers /workstations. All of A-DATA memory modules conform to JEDEC standards and pass rigorous testing to ensure quality, compatibility and satisfying performance to customers. Now get free download Norton Internet Security (60-day Trial) with any purchase of A-DATA DRAM modules, upgrading both performance and security at the same time. A-DATA memory modules also come with a product lifetime warranty.
DDR3 1333 240 pin ECC Registered DIMM
- Fly-by architecture to improve signal integrity
- Thermal: TS+EEPROM (2 in 1)
- Support Intel Nehalem-based Xeon 5500 Series processors
- Capacity: 8GB; also available in 1GB/2GB/4GB
- Voltage: 1.5V
Latest News Posts
- Report: Better cybersecurity, safety standards needed for patient data
- 'Star Wars: Rebels' Season 2 trailer reveals role for Darth Vader
- Full 'Jurassic World' trailer delivers the dino goods
- Cryptzone: Insider threats still pose biggest threat to companies
- Last Chance To Save 46% On The Camera-Equipped Micro Drone 2.0
- Etekcity RoverBeats T12 Wireless Bluetooth Mobile Speaker Review
- Installing Windows with a System Image from a different computer...driver issue?
- New CPU Cooler
- New Build with Haswell-E
- AM1B-ITX No Power
- ASUS Announces that All its Z97 and X99 Motherboards Support NVMe
- AquaComputer Announces New Water-blocks for NVIDIA GTX Titan X
- ViewSonic Introduces New Line of Ultra HD Monitors
- Rapoo Announces VPRO V800 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces GR6 Gaming Desktop