Club 3D today announced the availability of the world's fastest graphics card - The HD 4870 X2.
The Club 3D HD 4870 X2 combines two GPU's based on 55nm technology and is also the world's first graphics card to include 2GB of ultra fast GDDR5 memory.
The Club 3D HD4870 X2 Dual GPU Graphics Card is the first choice for extreme gaming with exceptionally high framerates and latest DirectX 10.1 technology. Designed to play today's most intense and feature rich PC games at High Definition resolutions, 1600 powerful stream processors and 2x 256Bit memory bandwidth will guarantee maximum performance and rock solid stability when rendering the most complex 3D scenes in your PC games.
2.4 teraFLOPS of GPU power
24x custom filter anti-aliasing (CFAA) and high performance anisotropic filtering
PCI Express® 2.0 support
Dynamic geometry acceleration
Game physics processing capability
ATI Avivo HD video and display technology*
Unified Video Decoder 2 (UVD 2) for Blu-ray and HD Video
Accelerated Video Transcoding(AVT)
Built-in HDMI with 7.1 surround sound support
ATI PowerPlay technology
About Club 3D
By proving to be a reliable long-term partner to our customers, Club 3D manages to be one of the leading VGA Companies in Europe.
Club 3D products are going from; Desktop to Workstation PC´s, from Gaming to Multimedia PC´s, from Family to Office PC´s. Club 3D VGA cards will continue to be the best solution for you. Innovative products will meet the market requirements and close partnership with our Graphical Processor Vendors will guarantee successful operation now and in the future.
Latest News Posts
- MSI bundles super-fast Optane M.2 with motherboards
- Director hoping for 'Guardians of the Galaxy' 4K Blu-ray
- id Software: our next-gen engine has full Ryzen support
- Xiaomi could launch in the US in two years
- ZTE launches Blade MAX 3: Available in the US for $200
- Synology RT2600ac Wireless Router Review
- Cursor disappearing randomly
- AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11G Review
- Intel Optane Memory 32GB M.2 NVMe SSD Review
- ASRock Fatal1ty Z270 K6 USB 3.1/TB Issues
- Nokia partners with Lucasfilm to deliver an immersive behind-the-scenes VR experience of Star Wars: The Last Jedi
- New LaCie 2big Dock Thunderbolt 3 bridges the port gap and delivers massive capacity to streamline creative workflows
- ENERMAX launches D.F. STORM, the 3500RPM fan featuring self-cleaning design
- Tenda unveils new USB 3.0 AC1300 wireless network adapter
- SAPPHIRE introduces new PULSE graphics card family