CyberPower's "LCD Perfect Assurance" Policy Guarantees No-Dead Pixels and Extended Warranty Coverage for Laptop Accidents
BALDWIN PARK, CA (August 28, 2009) - CyberPower Inc., http://www.cyberpowerpc.com today announced an extended warranty program that offers the ultimate peace of mind for laptop customers with annoying dead pixels, or those dealing with unexpected calamities such as a latte dumped on your keyboard.
CyberPower's LCD Perfect Assurance and Enhance Care Accidental Damage Protection policies guarantees no dead pixels for a 30-day from purchase period, and an optional warranty for selected X5, X7, and Gamer Xtreme series notebooks that provides warranty coverage for accidents. The LCD Perfect Assurance and Enhanced Care Accidental Damage policy combines to provide the ultimate warranty package for families, travelers, businesses, and students.
An LCD monitor consists of hundreds of thousands of tiny pixels. Most manufacturers classify products with 10 or less defective pixels on delivery as "normal" and refuse to repair or exchange them; however with CyberPower's 30-day no-dead pixel policy, your system qualifies for a full notebook replacement, if even one pixel is dead.
The Accidental Damage Protection program an added protection on top of the standard one-year CyberPower warranty to cover the uncertainties that your notebook may experience in day to day use including bumps and shocks, spills, drops, electrical surges, and other accidental damage. CyberPower's Enhance Care Accidental Damage Protection policy covers the system for a full year. The Accidental Damage Protection policy can be used once during the warranty period.
About CyberPower Inc.
CyberPower Inc. http://www.cyberpowerpc.com was founded in 1998 and has emerged as one of the leading custom computer system manufacturers. Headquartered in Baldwin Park in Southern California, CyberPower manufactures and distributes a complete line of custom built gaming machines, notebook systems and high performance workstations to meet the unique needs of gamers, businesses, government agencies, educational institutions and other end-users. For more information contact: Sales (800) 707-0393; Email email@example.com .
Latest News Posts
- The F-35 JSF continues to destroy taxpayer dollars at alarming rate
- Dota 2: The International tickets sell out in just 10 minutes
- PayPal adjusting strategy, needs to close the gap in mobile payments
- Xtube porn website compromised, infecting users with malware
- Report: DARPA working on better alternative to GPS technology
- ASROCK X99 Pro - Device Manager: Base System Device Problem
- ASUS UX303LN battery life decreasing
- ASRock H97M-ITX/ac won't boot
- ASRock Z97 Extreme6/ac Ultra Fast Boot incompatible with RST Raid?
- Watercooling the Crosshair V Formula Z motherboard.
- Xilence Announces 402 C-Series CPU Coolers
- BIOSTAR reveals Hi-Fi B85Z5 Motherboard
- Acer Debuts the 15.6-Inch C910 Chromebook
- Antec Announces the VSP-5000 Case with Sound-Dampening
- MSI Launches New mini-PC - Cubi