CyberPower's "LCD Perfect Assurance" Policy Guarantees No-Dead Pixels and Extended Warranty Coverage for Laptop Accidents
BALDWIN PARK, CA (August 28, 2009) - CyberPower Inc., http://www.cyberpowerpc.com today announced an extended warranty program that offers the ultimate peace of mind for laptop customers with annoying dead pixels, or those dealing with unexpected calamities such as a latte dumped on your keyboard.
CyberPower's LCD Perfect Assurance and Enhance Care Accidental Damage Protection policies guarantees no dead pixels for a 30-day from purchase period, and an optional warranty for selected X5, X7, and Gamer Xtreme series notebooks that provides warranty coverage for accidents. The LCD Perfect Assurance and Enhanced Care Accidental Damage policy combines to provide the ultimate warranty package for families, travelers, businesses, and students.
An LCD monitor consists of hundreds of thousands of tiny pixels. Most manufacturers classify products with 10 or less defective pixels on delivery as "normal" and refuse to repair or exchange them; however with CyberPower's 30-day no-dead pixel policy, your system qualifies for a full notebook replacement, if even one pixel is dead.
The Accidental Damage Protection program an added protection on top of the standard one-year CyberPower warranty to cover the uncertainties that your notebook may experience in day to day use including bumps and shocks, spills, drops, electrical surges, and other accidental damage. CyberPower's Enhance Care Accidental Damage Protection policy covers the system for a full year. The Accidental Damage Protection policy can be used once during the warranty period.
About CyberPower Inc.
CyberPower Inc. http://www.cyberpowerpc.com was founded in 1998 and has emerged as one of the leading custom computer system manufacturers. Headquartered in Baldwin Park in Southern California, CyberPower manufactures and distributes a complete line of custom built gaming machines, notebook systems and high performance workstations to meet the unique needs of gamers, businesses, government agencies, educational institutions and other end-users. For more information contact: Sales (800) 707-0393; Email email@example.com .
Latest News Posts
- 'Moonlight' wins Best Picture Oscar in huge screw up
- Switch handheld battery lasts over 3 hours playing Zelda
- Hack 'Mr Robot' and win a Season 2 Blu-ray on us!
- Samsung teases the Galaxy S8 and confirms launch date
- Samsung's Galaxy Tab S3 with stylus introduced at MWC
- Will the PC-Q17 ever be released in the U.S?
- Blind BIOS update both backup and main BIOS chips are empty
- Main and backup BIOS are damaged or wipped
- Halo Wars 2 Xbox One Review
- Asus Zenfone 2 Laser 5.5s rear camera is not working
- Dolby Laboratories and LG Electronics announce first smartphone to support Dolby Vision
- Meet the HUAWEI P10, a stunning combination of technology and art
- Samsung expands tablet portfolio with Galaxy Tab S3 and Galaxy Book, offering enhanced mobile entertainment and productivity
- Razer releases power bank smart charge mobile accessory
- LG unveils new G6 with a large fullvision display tailored to fit in one hand