CyberPower's "LCD Perfect Assurance" Policy Guarantees No-Dead Pixels and Extended Warranty Coverage for Laptop Accidents
BALDWIN PARK, CA (August 28, 2009) - CyberPower Inc., http://www.cyberpowerpc.com today announced an extended warranty program that offers the ultimate peace of mind for laptop customers with annoying dead pixels, or those dealing with unexpected calamities such as a latte dumped on your keyboard.
CyberPower's LCD Perfect Assurance and Enhance Care Accidental Damage Protection policies guarantees no dead pixels for a 30-day from purchase period, and an optional warranty for selected X5, X7, and Gamer Xtreme series notebooks that provides warranty coverage for accidents. The LCD Perfect Assurance and Enhanced Care Accidental Damage policy combines to provide the ultimate warranty package for families, travelers, businesses, and students.
An LCD monitor consists of hundreds of thousands of tiny pixels. Most manufacturers classify products with 10 or less defective pixels on delivery as "normal" and refuse to repair or exchange them; however with CyberPower's 30-day no-dead pixel policy, your system qualifies for a full notebook replacement, if even one pixel is dead.
The Accidental Damage Protection program an added protection on top of the standard one-year CyberPower warranty to cover the uncertainties that your notebook may experience in day to day use including bumps and shocks, spills, drops, electrical surges, and other accidental damage. CyberPower's Enhance Care Accidental Damage Protection policy covers the system for a full year. The Accidental Damage Protection policy can be used once during the warranty period.
About CyberPower Inc.
CyberPower Inc. http://www.cyberpowerpc.com was founded in 1998 and has emerged as one of the leading custom computer system manufacturers. Headquartered in Baldwin Park in Southern California, CyberPower manufactures and distributes a complete line of custom built gaming machines, notebook systems and high performance workstations to meet the unique needs of gamers, businesses, government agencies, educational institutions and other end-users. For more information contact: Sales (800) 707-0393; Email email@example.com .
Latest News Posts
- New Call of Duty set in WWII?
- Gionee launches A1 in India
- Samsung to disable charging on remaining Galaxy Note7s
- New Tekken 7 trailer shows off devastating combos
- Xiaomi Mi 6 and Mi 6 Plus pricing leaks
- Kong: Skull Island Movie Review
- TPM issue with 970-D3P
- Extreme9 3 way crossfirex
- Kingston HyperX Savage 64GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Review
- AnyRactive GoTouch Portable Whiteboard Review
- Elgato Stream Deck brings tactile control to live content creation
- COLORFUL wins innovation award from Intel
- Composer Olivier Deriviere pioneers real-time generated interactive music for GET EVEN
- BIOSTAR launches compact high-speed storage solution with M200 M.2 SSD
- EpicGear launches MORPHA X RGB fully modular gaming mouse