CyberPower's "LCD Perfect Assurance" Policy Guarantees No-Dead Pixels and Extended Warranty Coverage for Laptop Accidents
BALDWIN PARK, CA (August 28, 2009) - CyberPower Inc., http://www.cyberpowerpc.com today announced an extended warranty program that offers the ultimate peace of mind for laptop customers with annoying dead pixels, or those dealing with unexpected calamities such as a latte dumped on your keyboard.
CyberPower's LCD Perfect Assurance and Enhance Care Accidental Damage Protection policies guarantees no dead pixels for a 30-day from purchase period, and an optional warranty for selected X5, X7, and Gamer Xtreme series notebooks that provides warranty coverage for accidents. The LCD Perfect Assurance and Enhanced Care Accidental Damage policy combines to provide the ultimate warranty package for families, travelers, businesses, and students.
An LCD monitor consists of hundreds of thousands of tiny pixels. Most manufacturers classify products with 10 or less defective pixels on delivery as "normal" and refuse to repair or exchange them; however with CyberPower's 30-day no-dead pixel policy, your system qualifies for a full notebook replacement, if even one pixel is dead.
The Accidental Damage Protection program an added protection on top of the standard one-year CyberPower warranty to cover the uncertainties that your notebook may experience in day to day use including bumps and shocks, spills, drops, electrical surges, and other accidental damage. CyberPower's Enhance Care Accidental Damage Protection policy covers the system for a full year. The Accidental Damage Protection policy can be used once during the warranty period.
About CyberPower Inc.
CyberPower Inc. http://www.cyberpowerpc.com was founded in 1998 and has emerged as one of the leading custom computer system manufacturers. Headquartered in Baldwin Park in Southern California, CyberPower manufactures and distributes a complete line of custom built gaming machines, notebook systems and high performance workstations to meet the unique needs of gamers, businesses, government agencies, educational institutions and other end-users. For more information contact: Sales (800) 707-0393; Email firstname.lastname@example.org .
Latest News Posts
- Apple's new 5K display has issues with new MacBook Pro
- Nintendo Switch games lineup: a visual guide
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 3080: Volta GPU, GDDR6/HBM2 support
- Bandai Namco reveals why Tekken 7 was delayed
- Intel launching next-gen 20-threaded CPU in August 2017
- Z170X Gamming 5 - Sata Expansion alternatives
- Gigabyte (Business) Partner Questions
- Upgrading to Z270
- headphones not registering on ASUS k501uq
- Black screen GA Z170X ULTRA GAMING BIOS F21 I7 6400 T HELP
- Thermaltake reveals new Riing Plus 12 LED RGB radiator fan TT Premium Edition Radiator Fan with Riing Plus RGB Software
- Call of Duty World League (CWL) presented by PlayStation 4 invades Texas with CWL Open Event
- PAX South attendees can play Nintendo Switch before it launches
- Acer unveils versatile and robust TravelMate Spin B1 convertible notebook at BETT 2017
- Team Group Gaming Series, T-FORCE XTREEM took the world record for overall highest frequency DDR5260.8MHz