Active Media Products Ships Carbon Fiber 2-in-1 Ball Point Pen + USB Drive
The Executive I Combo-Drive is Designed for Performance and Utility with Careful Attention to Style
Fremont, California - August 24, 2009 - Active Media Products, manufacturer of SSDs and WWF series USB drives, today announced the new Executive I dual function ball point pen with USB flash drive that features a carbon fiber barrel for strength and style.
"In the Executive I we fused a high quality writing instrument with a USB storage device. Unlike other multi-function devices, this drive is sleek, elegant and well balanced. It provides two basic functions that most people use every day." commented Jerry Thomson, Active Media Products' vice president of sales.
Carbon fiber has the advantages of being stronger than steel and very lightweight. Unlike steel barreled pens, the Executive I doesn't feel heavy or bulky. And the carbon mesh styling gives the pen an unmatched subtle elegance. The 4GB model, part number P4G-EXEC1, is available today on Amazon for under $17.
ABOUT ACTIVE MEDIA PRODUCTS
Based in the heart of Silicon Valley, Active Media Products LLC is dedicated to developing creative new media products that improve performance and enhance the user's experience. We envision unique new mobile storage devices that are vastly more interesting than traditional storage bricks, and we apply our product design and engineering talents to developing exciting new storage products. Our focus on innovative product development enables us to launch new ideas into the market a step ahead of the competition.
Latest News Posts
- Fallout 4's Far Harbor DLC might have underwater exploration
- Titanfall devs working on Star Wars third-person adventure game
- Battlefield 4 Dragon's Teeth, Hardline Robbery DLC temporarily free
- Left 4 Dead, Evolve devs working on a new unannounced IP
- Enter to Win a $1,000 NewEgg Gift Card
- Creative iRoar Intelligent Bluetooth Speaker Review
- x5450 on ep43-s3l overclock help
- Gigabyte GA-X99-Gaming-5P | Intermittent Boot Failure & USB Crashes in Windows 10
- LaCie P9227 Porsche Design Mobile Drive 4TB USB C Review
- Asus F2A85-M won't go into BIOS
- Colorful to showcase new products at COMPUTEX 2016
- Global e-channel expanded by 23% in Q1-2016 according to Icecat
- The PGL KeSPA Regional Minor Championship: Asia to debut this Thursday; full schedule revealed
- ASRock and Intel teams up to create one of the smallest mini PCs: DeskMini
- Sapphire launches Radeon Pro Duo for ultimate VR & 4K experience