Active Media Products Ships Carbon Fiber 2-in-1 Ball Point Pen + USB Drive
The Executive I Combo-Drive is Designed for Performance and Utility with Careful Attention to Style
Fremont, California - August 24, 2009 - Active Media Products, manufacturer of SSDs and WWF series USB drives, today announced the new Executive I dual function ball point pen with USB flash drive that features a carbon fiber barrel for strength and style.
"In the Executive I we fused a high quality writing instrument with a USB storage device. Unlike other multi-function devices, this drive is sleek, elegant and well balanced. It provides two basic functions that most people use every day." commented Jerry Thomson, Active Media Products' vice president of sales.
Carbon fiber has the advantages of being stronger than steel and very lightweight. Unlike steel barreled pens, the Executive I doesn't feel heavy or bulky. And the carbon mesh styling gives the pen an unmatched subtle elegance. The 4GB model, part number P4G-EXEC1, is available today on Amazon for under $17.
ABOUT ACTIVE MEDIA PRODUCTS
Based in the heart of Silicon Valley, Active Media Products LLC is dedicated to developing creative new media products that improve performance and enhance the user's experience. We envision unique new mobile storage devices that are vastly more interesting than traditional storage bricks, and we apply our product design and engineering talents to developing exciting new storage products. Our focus on innovative product development enables us to launch new ideas into the market a step ahead of the competition.
Latest News Posts
- AMD Radeon RX Vega reference card spotted
- Motorola announces its flagship priced at $800
- Huawei to launch Honor Note 9 with Infinity Display
- Sharp to launch new high-end TV brand in US
- Musk says Zuckerberg has limited understanding of AI
- Team T-Force Night Hawk RGB DDR4-3000 RAM Kit Review
- Phanteks Evolv Shift SFF Chassis Review
- GIGABYTE X299 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- Comic-Con 2017 trailer round-up: MCU vs DCEU vs the rest
- graphics card not detected via riser cable
- ADATA Debuts XPG SPECTRIX D40 RGB DDR4 RAM
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology