Launch of "WING" Case Fan
Green WING Case Fan Series with Unique Bearing for Gamer Enthusiasts
HONG KONG, 11 August, 2008 - Thermal Solutions specialist GELID Solutions launches their first series of premium case fans in green color.
The WING series (available in 8, 9 and 12cm) for gamers and modders features an unique Nanoflux bearing whose motor bearing is not only water - and dustproof but also allows the impeller to be removed for cleaning. The fan blades winglets were designed to achieve larger airflow, greater static pressure and are UV reactive. Even the slightest vibrations generated by the running fan will be absorbed by 4 Anti-vibration fan mounts which replace the traditional screws. A voltage regulator allows the user to adjust the fan speed between 5-12 Volts as desired.
The patented Nanoflux bearing (NFB) incorporates a clever magnetic design, very high precision manufacturing and runs friction-free and operates noiseless. Electromagnetic fields are exploited to keep solid parts from touching. The load is carried by a magnetic field. The Nanotechnology composite ensures lowest abrasion and extreme durability (MTTF 100'000 hours). Compared to other Magnetic bearings this technology allows the impeller to be detached and thus the fan blades can be cleaned easily. The nano composite material is self lubricating and even waterproof. Compared to sleeve and ball bearing the high precision self-lubricated material of GELID's Nanoflux bearing eliminates oil leakage.
"We wanted to create a fan series that was truly different from the competition and best in class in terms of noise and performance" said Gebhard Scherrer co-founder and Sales Director of GELID Solutions Ltd.
All fans are RoHS and WEEE conform and carry a 5 year warranty.
Latest News Posts
- AMD's next-gen AM4 socket pictured on the ASUS ROG Crosshair VI Impact
- Tesla inks $9 billion deal to build a new factory in China
- Battlefield 1: experimenting with weapons in closed alpha test
- Blade Runner meets Fallout 4 in this amazing settlement creation
- Resident Evil 7 isn't a reboot, you play a powerless, ordinary person
- H110M-ITX loses USB and PS1 when WIN 7 loads
- which has appears diagnosing to whom the people additionally energy y
- Owen stayed at true to her bit
- Why does my Monitor show static and lines occasionally when using 144hz?
- Considering a DK-04 when they come in stock, just have a few questions beforehand.
- ADATA launches the Premier SP550 M.2 2280 SATA 6Gb/s SSD
- Mangstor's NX-Series storage arrays accelerate HPC throughput with new burst buffer capabilities
- Swiftech unveils new Komodo Waterblocks for NVIDIA GeForce GTX1080 and GTX1070 flagship video cards
- ADATA releases the HD700 and HV620S external hard drives
- BIOSTAR teams up with Apacer and Thermaltake to showcase high-end gaming machines