Scythe Kaze Station 3.5 - New Multi-Function Panel for 3.5" bay
Hamburg, 12th August 2009: Scythe announces the availability of a new multifunctional panel for 3.5inch bay. Kaze Station 3.5 is available in black (KST01-BK-3.5) and silver (KST01-SL-3.5). This new device combines a 2-channel fan controller with an easy to access front panel connecters including 4x USB2.0, 1 x e-SATA, 1 x MIC and 1 x Headphone. Both Front panel and fan controller knobs are made of brushed aluminum.
By using the integrated fan controller up to two fans can be adjusted with an output voltage of 5 to 12 V. Supported fan speed is specified in the range from 0 up to 9,990 rpm. For convenient purposes, Kaze Station 3.5 comes with the required connection cable such as two fan extensions, one power adapter, one USB cable, one audio cable and one S-ATA cable. Overall dimensions of the unit are 102 x 25 x 93 mm (4.01 x 0.98 x 3.66 in) and it weights 130 g (4.58 oz).
Kaze Station 3.5 is available for MSRP 11.50 EUR (excluding VAT) or US$ 22.50 (excluding TAX).
Kaze Station 3.5 Product Page
Latest News Posts
- Rise of the Tomb Raider's latest patch improves HBAO+, and more
- Twitter has shut down over 125,000 accounts for promoting terrorism
- Google AI, Go champ match will be broadcast live on YouTube in March
- Fable Legends will use foliage physics to increase visual fidelity
- AMD: GPUOpen could be used for smartphone, tablet graphics
- ASrock z170 extreme 7+ Post code 00
- Apacer Panther DDR4-2666 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- Gigabyte GA-x79-UP4 rev1.0
- Help with N56VB notebook screen
- Intel MOBO with Fast POST boot time
- HIDEO KOJIMA AND GUILLERMO DEL TORO CONFIRMED AS D.I.C.E. SUMMIT KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
- Toshiba Introduces the Next Generation OCZ Trion 150 Series Solid-State Drive Series
- Thermaltake Kicks Off 2016 MFC (Modding Fighting Championship)
- AMD Offers New Thermal Solutions and New Processors for Reliable, Near-Silent Performance
- Thermaltake and First Green Partner Aria PC Technology Join to Promote the Smart Power Management (SPM) Platform