Scythe Kaze Station 3.5 - New Multi-Function Panel for 3.5" bay
Hamburg, 12th August 2009: Scythe announces the availability of a new multifunctional panel for 3.5inch bay. Kaze Station 3.5 is available in black (KST01-BK-3.5) and silver (KST01-SL-3.5). This new device combines a 2-channel fan controller with an easy to access front panel connecters including 4x USB2.0, 1 x e-SATA, 1 x MIC and 1 x Headphone. Both Front panel and fan controller knobs are made of brushed aluminum.
By using the integrated fan controller up to two fans can be adjusted with an output voltage of 5 to 12 V. Supported fan speed is specified in the range from 0 up to 9,990 rpm. For convenient purposes, Kaze Station 3.5 comes with the required connection cable such as two fan extensions, one power adapter, one USB cable, one audio cable and one S-ATA cable. Overall dimensions of the unit are 102 x 25 x 93 mm (4.01 x 0.98 x 3.66 in) and it weights 130 g (4.58 oz).
Kaze Station 3.5 is available for MSRP 11.50 EUR (excluding VAT) or US$ 22.50 (excluding TAX).
Kaze Station 3.5 Product Page
Latest News Posts
- We Heard You Like Discounts
- Acer's new 10-core smartphone will 'dominate' Android gaming
- The first big patch for Windows 10 is coming soon
- Rocket League patch will let you filter out PS4 users on the PC
- BBC's Grand Theft Auto TV movie 'The Gamechangers' trailer arrives
- Windows 10 Pro 64bit on GA990FXA-UD3 R5 advice for USB3 problem
- Seagate Game Drive 2TB Xbox STEA2000403 Add-on Storage Device Review
- How can you find updated drivers like people post to this site all the time?
- Are these the same?
- Really Need help with Asmedia SATA Bios/Drivers settings
- SEAGATE DELIVERS INDUSTRY'S BROADEST PORTFOLIO OF 8TB HARD DRIVES
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015