iBUYPOWER LAUNCHES VIDEO PC LINE WITH YOU TUBE CONTEST
First ever PCs designed for amateur online videographers - Capture, Edit and Post
El Monte CA - August 07, 2008 - iBUYPOWER, know for it's innovative and powerful gaming PCs, is excited to launch its new line of Video PC's. The Video PCs' are built with the amateur videographer on mind - individuals who prefer to shoot video rather than stills, and post their experiences on sites like You Tube. The iBUYPOWER Video PC line includes the Video Bot, Video Pro, and Video Extreme, which are priced at $1,299, $1,799, and $4,299 MSRP respectively.
The Video Bot, housed in an NZXT Appollo case, features the Intel Core 2 Quad Q9300 CPU, nVidia 9800GT GPU, and 4 GB of DDR-2 RAM. Customers looking for a little more power will find it in the Video Pro. iBuyPower packed an Intel Core 2 Quad Q9550 processor, ATI HD 4850 graphics card and 8 GB of DDR- 2 RAM into a Gigabyte Poseidon case.
The Video Extreme however, is built to be just that - extreme. Housed in a Thermaltake Armor case, the Video Extreme is stocked with the best components available - an Intel Core 2 Quad Extreme QX9770 CPU, ATI HD 4870 graphics card, 8 GB of DDR-3 1333 RAM, Blu-ray burner and a 1200W power supply.
"Millions of people visit sites like YouTube to share their videos everyday, yet before now no computer manufacturer has built a pc dedicated to the needs of this community," said Darren Su, Vice President of iBUYPOWER. "We decided it was time to provide these aspiring filmmakers with a professional video editing solution."
All three of the iBUYPOWER Video PCs come with Adobe's Premier Elements 4.0 editing software, built-in 8 channel surround sound, Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium 64-Bit Edition, a 12-in-1 card reader/writer and a 3 year limited warranty. (FULL SPECS BELOW)
As part of the launch iBUYPOWER is giving away a Video Pro System, a $1,799 value, and a $2,000 gift card to the winner of the Favorite Gaming Moments YouTube Contest. Contestants will upload videos they create of them reenacting their favorite gaming moments. The contest will run through August with a winner being selected from a group of ten finalists by the You Tube community in the second week of September. Visit http://www.iBUYPOWER.com/WinAPC for contest details
iBUYPOWER Computer is an enterprise in association with American Future Technology Corporation, AFT. Both are located in Los Angeles County, the heart of Southern California. iBUYPOWER's mission is to provide a complete computing solution to meet the needs of the surrounding community and customers nationwide. Currently, the company's product lines include gaming desktops, gaming notebooks, workstations, media center PCs, peripherals and multimedia products. http://www.iBUYPOWER.com
Latest News Posts
- Star Wars Battlefront PC player count is poor, dominated by Fallout 4
- AMD rumored to launch its dual-GPU next month, the Radeon R9 Fury X2
- India's Cochin International airport runs 100% on solar power
- Apple buys company responsible for Star Wars motion-capture, Faceshift
- Reports claim Apple looks to OLED screens for 2018 phone release
- heya! PC-A10 case parts?
- Enermax ETS-T40fit CPU Coolers Review
- Seagate Game Drive for PlayStation 1TB Review
- North Bridge Frequency Locked at 4300 on Fatal1ty X99M Killer/3.1 Board
- New SSD Connections and GA-Z87X-UD5H?
- Eurocom offers $500 USD off Black Friday & Cyber Monday deal for EUROCOM Sky X9 Desktop Laptop with Intel Skylake desktop class CPUs and NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980 Desktop GPU and 64 GB DDR4 memory
- MSI @ DREAMHACK WINTER 2015
- ADATA Releases the Lightning Card Reader
- MSI Announces ECO Series Socket LGA1151 Motherboards
- Mionix Announces New-generation SARGAS Mousepad Family