CyberPower and Newegg Announce Trio of Entry-Level to High-End "Back-to-School" PC Systems
BALDWIN PARK, CA (August 4, 2009) - CyberPower Inc. and leading e-commerce retailer Newegg think that going back to school does not have to be a drag or a major ding in your pocket book. The companies today announced a trio of PC systems that have students covered whether they are learning their ABC's or seeking a PhD.
CyberPower wants to take the stress out of finding the right system and has figured three systems, which are immediately available from Newegg to get the job done.
At the high end is the CyberPower Gamer Xtreme 1019, which features an Intel Core i7 CPU, 12GBs of DDR3 memory, 2-terabyte worth of data storage, a blu-ray drive for all of your favorite blu-ray movie playback, and NVIDIA's GeForce GTX 295 graphics card.
The Gamer Xtreme 1019 is at home in the study hall or at play. It targets hardcore gamers who want to play every game on maximum settings, or those who work with graphic intensive programs such as Auto CAD, PhotoShop, etc. The Gamer Xtreme 1019 caters to those who want nothing but the best on their desk. The system comes loaded with Intel's Core i7 950 running over 3 GHz and the fastest GPU that money can buy that will run every game on the market. The sale price is just $2149. http://www.newegg.com:80/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16883229116
The mid-level system is the CyberPower PC Gamer Infinity 6314, which is an Intel Core 2 Duo E8400(3.00GHz) based system with 4GB DDR2 memory, 1-terabyte hard drive, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 285 graphics card and Windows Vista Home Premium 64-bit pre-loaded.
The Gamer Infinity 6314 offers the best price/performance with its popular E8400 Core 2 Duo 3 GHz processor and Nvidia's fastest Single-core GPU for just $1009. http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16883229106
The entry-level CyberPower PC Gamer Ultra 7209 is just the ticket for tackling those homework assignments but still has the horsepower to play today's games. It features the new AMD Athlon II X2 240(2.8GHz) processor, 4GBs DDR2, a 500GB hard drive and ATI's crisp Radeon HD 4550 graphics card. All this power won't steal your lunch money with a price of just $489.99. http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16883229117
About CyberPower Inc.
CyberPower Inc. http://www.cyberpowerpc.com was founded in 1998 and has emerged as one of the leading custom computer system manufacturers. Headquartered in Baldwin Park in Southern California, CyberPower manufactures and distributes a complete line of custom built gaming machines, notebook systems and high performance workstations to meet the unique needs of gamers, businesses, government agencies, educational institutions and other end-users. For more information contact: Sales (800) 707-0393; Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Latest News Posts
- Fuel cell maker teases 7-day battery life on smartphones inevitable
- Uber drops its 5% fee in London, to get taxi drivers using Uber
- Micron updates GDDR5X progression, volume production this summer
- Oculus Rift-ready gaming PC pre-orders will open on February 16
- Windows 10 changelog site launched
- Cougar 450M Ambidextrous Optical Gaming Mouse Review
- ASRock Fatal1ty Gaming Z170 Gaming K4 - Only Posts with one memory stick
- TP-LINK Archer C2600 MU-MIMO Wireless Dual-Band Router Review
- [SSD compatibility question] GA-X58A-UD3R with Samsung EVO Pro SSD
- The Hateful Eight (2015) Cinema Movie Review
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to Intel Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- HIDEO KOJIMA AND GUILLERMO DEL TORO CONFIRMED AS D.I.C.E. SUMMIT KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
- Toshiba Introduces the Next Generation OCZ Trion 150 Series Solid-State Drive Series
- Thermaltake Kicks Off 2016 MFC (Modding Fighting Championship)
- AMD Offers New Thermal Solutions and New Processors for Reliable, Near-Silent Performance