CyberPower and Newegg Announce Trio of Entry-Level to High-End "Back-to-School" PC Systems
BALDWIN PARK, CA (August 4, 2009) - CyberPower Inc. and leading e-commerce retailer Newegg think that going back to school does not have to be a drag or a major ding in your pocket book. The companies today announced a trio of PC systems that have students covered whether they are learning their ABC's or seeking a PhD.
CyberPower wants to take the stress out of finding the right system and has figured three systems, which are immediately available from Newegg to get the job done.
At the high end is the CyberPower Gamer Xtreme 1019, which features an Intel Core i7 CPU, 12GBs of DDR3 memory, 2-terabyte worth of data storage, a blu-ray drive for all of your favorite blu-ray movie playback, and NVIDIA's GeForce GTX 295 graphics card.
The Gamer Xtreme 1019 is at home in the study hall or at play. It targets hardcore gamers who want to play every game on maximum settings, or those who work with graphic intensive programs such as Auto CAD, PhotoShop, etc. The Gamer Xtreme 1019 caters to those who want nothing but the best on their desk. The system comes loaded with Intel's Core i7 950 running over 3 GHz and the fastest GPU that money can buy that will run every game on the market. The sale price is just $2149. http://www.newegg.com:80/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16883229116
The mid-level system is the CyberPower PC Gamer Infinity 6314, which is an Intel Core 2 Duo E8400(3.00GHz) based system with 4GB DDR2 memory, 1-terabyte hard drive, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 285 graphics card and Windows Vista Home Premium 64-bit pre-loaded.
The Gamer Infinity 6314 offers the best price/performance with its popular E8400 Core 2 Duo 3 GHz processor and Nvidia's fastest Single-core GPU for just $1009. http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16883229106
The entry-level CyberPower PC Gamer Ultra 7209 is just the ticket for tackling those homework assignments but still has the horsepower to play today's games. It features the new AMD Athlon II X2 240(2.8GHz) processor, 4GBs DDR2, a 500GB hard drive and ATI's crisp Radeon HD 4550 graphics card. All this power won't steal your lunch money with a price of just $489.99. http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16883229117
About CyberPower Inc.
CyberPower Inc. http://www.cyberpowerpc.com was founded in 1998 and has emerged as one of the leading custom computer system manufacturers. Headquartered in Baldwin Park in Southern California, CyberPower manufactures and distributes a complete line of custom built gaming machines, notebook systems and high performance workstations to meet the unique needs of gamers, businesses, government agencies, educational institutions and other end-users. For more information contact: Sales (800) 707-0393; Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Latest News Posts
- SSDs aren't used for storage according to the CEO of Seagate
- EVGA teases its new X99 Micro2 mATX motherboard with USB 3.1 Type-C
- Over 14 million people installed Windows 10 in the first 24 hours
- Cardiac microchip able to offer patients warning to heart problems
- Chinese launching chaotic number of attacks against US infrastructure
- GA-Z77X-UD4H F3a Modified BIOS Possible Issue
- Buffalo MiniStation Extreme NFC 1TB External HDD Review
- P67A-UD4-B3 Windows 10
- On Z97 Anniversary: No networking devices supported by Windows 10?
- Addonics AD2U31PX2 USB 3.1 2-Port PCIe 2X Add-On Card Review
- Corsair Memory, PSUs, and CPU Coolers Pave the Way for Next Gen PC Processors
- Windows 10 Free Upgrade on GIGABYTE Laptops!
- Gamescom 2015 - Vertagear Racing Series at Caseking's Booth
- NVIDIA Recalls Select Shield Tablets over Fire Hazard
- Thermaltake Unveils the Core V51 Riing Edition Window Green PC Chassis