Active Media Products Releases Netbook SSD Upgrade Videos
3-Minute Videos Demonstrate How to Upgrade Dell® Mini 9 and Asus® Eee PC 901 Netbooks to High Performance SSDs
Fremont, California - August 3, 2009 - Active Media Products, manufacturer of SSDs and WWF series USB drives, today released two new videos that demonstrate how to install the company's own SaberTooth brand of netbook SSDs into Dell Mini 9 and Asus Eee PC 900, 900A and 901 netbooks.
"Most people buy netbooks for affordability and functionality. But when they discover how slow the performance is they immediately want to upgrade. Our 3-minute tutorial videos teach netbook owners step-by-step how to install a SaberTooth SSD into popular netbooks. Most Mini 9 and Eee PC users don't realize how easy it is to turbo charge their netbooks." stated Jerry Thomson, Active Media Products' vice president of sales.
Active Media Products' line of SaberTooth SSDs are custom made for popular netbook models. SaberTooth AA SSDs are made for the Dell Mini 9. These SSDs are offered in 16GB and 32GB capacities and support sequential read speeds up to 82MB/sec, which is about twice as fast as the stock SSD. The Dell Mini 9 upgrade video can be seen here.
SaberTooth SS models have a SATA-II interface that supports sequential read speeds up to a blistering 155MB/sec in Eee PC 900, 900A and 901 netbooks. These SSDs are available in 16GB, 32GB and 64GB capacities. The upgrade process is virtually identical for all three Eee PC models, and the upgrade video can be seen here.
SaberTooth netbook SSDs are guaranteed compatible and are available today through Amazon and Tiger Direct.
ABOUT ACTIVE MEDIA PRODUCTS
Based in the heart of Silicon Valley, Active Media Products LLC is dedicated to developing creative new media products that improve performance and enhance the user's experience. We envision unique new mobile storage devices that are vastly more interesting than traditional storage bricks, and we apply our product design and engineering talents to developing exciting new storage products. Our focus on innovative product development enables us to launch new ideas into the market a step ahead of the competition.
Latest News Posts
- AORUS X399 GAMING 7 is ready for AMD Ryzen ThreadRipper
- Hardware deals: cheap Ryzen 5 and GeForce GPUs
- AMD Radeon RX Vega reference card spotted
- Motorola announces its flagship priced at $800
- Huawei to launch Honor Note 9 with Infinity Display
- Team T-Force Night Hawk RGB DDR4-3000 RAM Kit Review
- Phanteks Evolv Shift SFF Chassis Review
- GIGABYTE X299 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- Comic-Con 2017 trailer round-up: MCU vs DCEU vs the rest
- graphics card not detected via riser cable
- ADATA Debuts XPG SPECTRIX D40 RGB DDR4 RAM
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology