Silicon Power Releases microSDHC Class4 8GB Card
Taipei, Taiwan- Silicon-Power, the leading brand in Flash Memory Manufacturers, today proudly launches its microSDHC Class4 8GB memory card, featuring a Class 4 speed rating and capacities starting at 4GB to deliver optimum performance with devices that use microSDHC. The new product is fully compatible with the SD 2.0 standard and complies with copyright protection (CPRM) and Secure Digital Music Imitative (SDMI). Its main feature is the high capacity of combination of audio data, graphics and text storage. Bringing removable flash memory storage capabilities to the newest portable internet music players, digital cameras, cellular phones, handheld PCs, smart phones, customers can enjoy todayfs digital life with great fun.
Silicon Power microSDHC 8GB card uses the new speed class rating of Class 4 that guarantees a minimum data transfer rate of 4MB/sec. In addition, Silicon Power insists on using original chip to ensure its high reliability and great compatibility. Each Silicon Power microSDHC retail package also comes with a SD adapter to turn it into SDHC cards. The combination of a microSDHC card and an adapter means customers can pack light and do more with a single card, interchanging it with many devices. Silicon Power microSDHC 8GB card is backed by a lifetime warranty and technical support.
- Fully compatible with the SD 2.0 Standard
- Supports Micro SDHC devices and card readers
- When combined with a SD adapter, it can be used as a standard SDHC memory card
- Standardized with copyright protection: CPRM (Content Protection for Recordable Media)
- Security complies with Secure Digital Music Imitative (SDMI)
- Compliant with RoHS requirement
- Capacity: 8GB, 4GB
- Dimensions: 15mm x 11mm x 1mm
- Weight: 0.6g
- Durability: 10,000 insertion/removal cycles
- Operating Temperature:-25oC~85 oC
- Storage Temperature: -40oC~85 oC
- Humidity: 8% to 95%
- Voltage:2.7V ~ 3.6V
- Warranty: Lifetime Warranty
About Silicon Power
Silicon Power Computer & Communications Inc., founded by a group of specialists with more than 20 years experience in the field of international trading, global marketing, technical know-how of flash data storage products, is the world's leading manufacturer of flash memory cards, USB flash drives, DRAMS, and card readers. We are also the first among our competitors worldwide to offer Lifetime Warranty service both for the Flash Memory Card series and USB Flash Drive products. At the heart of Silicon Power, it exists a strong atmosphere of "Sharing, Caring, and of being Trustworthy." These are our finest commitments at the core. Recognized and supported in over 90 countries, Silicon Power provides fast, international lifetime service and superior products. Silicon Power makes a remarkable and successful achievement in the global community. The company is headquartered in Taipei and has established branches worldwide including the Netherlands and Japan.
Latest News Posts
- Ocarina of Time gets an enchanting Unreal Engine 4 makeover
- ASUS unveils the new Poseidon Platinum GTX 980 Ti video card
- Sony unveils the Xperia Z5 Premium, the world's first 4K smartphone
- Hideo Kojima: The players are everything, I get my energy from them
- ASUS unveils a Windows 10-powered PC-on-a-stick with the new VivoStick
- Purchasing case fans in Taiwan
- Strontium Nitro 566X 64GB MicroSDXC and USB Type-C Reader Review
- does ASRock Z97 Anniversary ATX LGA1150 support window 10 with the G3258 cpu?
- Seagate Backup Plus STDA4000100 4TB External Portable HDD Review
- GA-Z97X Gaming 7 + Samsung SM951 256 gb
- SEAGATE DELIVERS INDUSTRY'S BROADEST PORTFOLIO OF 8TB HARD DRIVES
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015