Silicon Power Releases microSDHC Class4 8GB Card
Taipei, Taiwan- Silicon-Power, the leading brand in Flash Memory Manufacturers, today proudly launches its microSDHC Class4 8GB memory card, featuring a Class 4 speed rating and capacities starting at 4GB to deliver optimum performance with devices that use microSDHC. The new product is fully compatible with the SD 2.0 standard and complies with copyright protection (CPRM) and Secure Digital Music Imitative (SDMI). Its main feature is the high capacity of combination of audio data, graphics and text storage. Bringing removable flash memory storage capabilities to the newest portable internet music players, digital cameras, cellular phones, handheld PCs, smart phones, customers can enjoy todayfs digital life with great fun.
Silicon Power microSDHC 8GB card uses the new speed class rating of Class 4 that guarantees a minimum data transfer rate of 4MB/sec. In addition, Silicon Power insists on using original chip to ensure its high reliability and great compatibility. Each Silicon Power microSDHC retail package also comes with a SD adapter to turn it into SDHC cards. The combination of a microSDHC card and an adapter means customers can pack light and do more with a single card, interchanging it with many devices. Silicon Power microSDHC 8GB card is backed by a lifetime warranty and technical support.
- Fully compatible with the SD 2.0 Standard
- Supports Micro SDHC devices and card readers
- When combined with a SD adapter, it can be used as a standard SDHC memory card
- Standardized with copyright protection: CPRM (Content Protection for Recordable Media)
- Security complies with Secure Digital Music Imitative (SDMI)
- Compliant with RoHS requirement
- Capacity: 8GB, 4GB
- Dimensions: 15mm x 11mm x 1mm
- Weight: 0.6g
- Durability: 10,000 insertion/removal cycles
- Operating Temperature:-25oC~85 oC
- Storage Temperature: -40oC~85 oC
- Humidity: 8% to 95%
- Voltage:2.7V ~ 3.6V
- Warranty: Lifetime Warranty
About Silicon Power
Silicon Power Computer & Communications Inc., founded by a group of specialists with more than 20 years experience in the field of international trading, global marketing, technical know-how of flash data storage products, is the world's leading manufacturer of flash memory cards, USB flash drives, DRAMS, and card readers. We are also the first among our competitors worldwide to offer Lifetime Warranty service both for the Flash Memory Card series and USB Flash Drive products. At the heart of Silicon Power, it exists a strong atmosphere of "Sharing, Caring, and of being Trustworthy." These are our finest commitments at the core. Recognized and supported in over 90 countries, Silicon Power provides fast, international lifetime service and superior products. Silicon Power makes a remarkable and successful achievement in the global community. The company is headquartered in Taipei and has established branches worldwide including the Netherlands and Japan.
Latest News Posts
- Bethesda hesitant on offers for Fallout or Elder Scrolls movies
- You can legally listen to AC/DC, now on Spotify, Rdio, Apple Music
- Another researcher shares concerns with artificial intelligence
- Spotify under fire for 'silly' free streaming model by Rdio executive
- 21 million people tuned in to watch E3 using Twitch, company says
- BIOS Disk Boot Option settings don't hold (GA-Z97X-UD5H-BK)
- ASUS Z97 Pro-Gamer MB. M2 mounting point.
- Tt eSPORTS Isurus Pro In-Ear Gaming Headset Review
- cloning os to MZHPV256HDGL-00000
- GA-Z97X Gaming 5 + Intel QDE4
- Marble Monster is intensively addicting and action packed!
- ROCCAT Announces Taito Control Gaming Mousepad
- Lite-On Introduces Low Latency M.2 PCIe SSDs for Cloud Vendors
- Ozone Gaming Announces ORIGEN Mousepad
- PNY Launches the Mini HP v160 USB 2.0 Flash Drive