MSI LAUNCHES NEW GX620/GX720 GAMING NOTEBOOKS
The new gaming series features Blu-Ray player, NVIDIA GeForce 9600M GT 3D graphic, and New Intel® Centrino® 2 Technology
CITY OF INDUSTRY, CA - August 04, 2008 - MSI Computer, a leading manufacturer of computer hardware products and solutions, is pleased to announce the release of the new GX620/GX720 Gaming Notebook. Winner of a Best Choice Award at COMPUTEX 2008, the GX620 's Blu-Ray player, MSI's VIVID Image Enhancement Technology, the NVIDIA GeForce 9600 GT 3D graphics card and Dolby® 7.1 digital surround sound capabilities guarantee the ultimate gaming or movie watching experience. This powerful notebook is housed in a sleek yet tough alloy case with strong red accents, and features user friendly quick launch touch sensors.
These sensors, located just above the keyboard, are used to activate both MSI's exclusive Turbo Drive Engine Technology and the new ECO Engine Management function. The Turbo Drive Engine allows user's to overclock the GX620/GX720, increasing the speed of the Intel® Core2 Duo processor by as much as 15%. This allows the notebook to run smoother and enhances the gaming experience. MSI's new ECO Engine, allows users to alternate between 5 different operating modes to conserve battery life. By simply pressing the quick launch sensor, users can choose Gaming, Movie, Presentation, Office, or Turbo Battery mode to fit their power consumption needs.
The GX620 also features a 2.0 megapixel webcam, Bluetooth capabilities, an HDMI input, 4-in-1 card reader and 3 USB ports. (Full Specs Below).
For additional information about the MSI GX620/GX720 Gaming Notebook please visit http://www.msimobile.com, or contact MSI representative Mark Olson at 305.576.1171 x17, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Founded in 1986, MSI strives to design and manufacture superior technology and innovative products, while offering outstanding customer service. The company's expansive range of product lines includes mainboards, graphic cards, servers/workstations, laptops, barebones, IPCs, multimedia products, CE devices and networking devices. MSI is ranked among the world's top 3 motherboard manufacturers and is one of the top 5 server manufacturers. MSI has developed several new technologies, including ACV (Amazing Crystal Vision), and ACS (Advanced Cooling System). MSI's notebooks are known for their aesthetically pleasing designs and powerful components. To keep abreast of the global market MSI provides multi-language customer service and associated web sites. MSI has offices in Taiwan, Mainland China, USA, Germany, France, Holland, United Kingdom, Australia, Japan, Korea, Poland, Russia, Canada, and India. To learn more about MSI's complete line personal computers and components please visit http://www.msimobile.com.
Latest News Posts
- USB-C connector updated with Intel's Thunderbolt 3 transfer protocol
- Crimson Edition hotfix driver released, fixes fan and game issues
- Just Cause 3 experiencing performance issues on the PS4
- 'Star Wars: Rebels' renewed for third season
- Formula E planning driverless championship for 2016
- Foscam FI9821P 720p HD Wireless IP Camera Review
- [ASROCK A75 PRO4] What should my next step be?
- Gigsbyte motherboard supprt problem
- be quiet! Dark Rock TF Top Flow CPU Cooler Review
- Gigabyte GA-78LMT-USB3 Problems With USB3
- AMD Promotes Renowned Graphics Architect Michael Mantor to Corporate Fellow
- IEM San Jose doubles viewership, raises US$38k for charity and crowns new champions
- Students pitch ideas to gaming guru
- Announcing The Live TwitchTV Launch Of Stellar Stars On Steam Greenlight and IndieGoGo This December 1st
- Black Friday - The action game! 45 seconds of fun, fast paced colourful satire. 'Beat The Crowd'