Patriot's Launches the Only 128GB Magnum USB Flash Drive on the Market Today!
Patriot's 128GB Magnum Serves Double Duty by Providing Portable Data Storage and Hard Drive Backup Capability!
Fremont, California, USA, June 16, 2009 - Patriot Memory®, a global pioneer in high-performance memory, NAND flash and computer technology, today announced the release of their new 128GB Magnum USB Flash Drive.
Patriot's innovation has made it possible for users to have unmatchable capacity for storing, transporting and securing large amounts of data. Thanks to Patriot's Magnum series, never before has it been so easy for users to make portable libraries of their favorite movies, TV shows, entire CD music collections and important data; anything the consumer wants to make portable and mobile. At 128GB of storage capacity and the largest USB on the market, the Magnum not only delivers on being the biggest, but also the fastest; producing an amazing 210x read speed or equivalent of 31MB/s data transfer rate.
"Patriot is elated to bring the consumer a product that is unprecedented in the market," says Meng Jay, Patriot's Product Manager. "The Magnum gives the consumer unequaled storage flexibility to make video libraries. Even in this age of Blu-Ray movies, you can store at least 14 titles and with the incredible speeds for read and write; the capabilities for storage and compiling information are endless."
For more information about Patriot's Magnum Series and other memory module and flash memory solutions, please contact your Patriot Sales Representative or visit http://www.patriotmemory.com.
About Patriot Memory
Patriot Memory designs, manufactures and markets high performance, enthusiast memory modules, flash products, and computing technologies. Patriot products have become world renown for their extreme performance, reliability and innovation. Patriot Memory sells its products through original equipment manufacturers, retailers, e-tailers and distributors. It has operations in North America, Asia and Europe. Patriot Memory's parent company, PDP Systems, Inc., was founded in 1985 and is headquartered in Fremont, California, USA.
Latest News Posts
- EA announces Battlefield Hardline Premium for $50
- Qualcomm teases Snapdragon 820 processor for late 2015, early 2016
- LG details its Watch Urbane smartwatch in its latest video
- Hands-on with HTC's latest One M9 smartphone at MWC 2015
- BlackBerry expanding software products for Apple iOS, Google Android
- Intel's new Cherry Trail x5, x7 and x3 Atom SoC Lineup Preview
- PC-O7S availability (USA)?
- Asrock z97 extreme6 & vga
- Asus P8Z68-V PRO/GEN3 Intel 82579V Gbit LAN Firmware Update Guide
- Dummy put Wrong processor in 1333-d667
- Moshi iLynx 3.0: 4-port USB 3.0 Hits Australia and New Zealand
- Fractal Design Announces Venturi Series Fans
- BitFenix Announces AEGIS Micro-ATX Chassis
- VisionTek Introduces DriveXpander 2.5-inch Drive Expansion Slot Adapter
- Charter Communications Says Net Neutrality Will Slow Broadband Growth and Mean Higher Fees