Logitech Announces Portable Bluetooth Mouse with Hyper-fast Scrolling
Logitech - June 16, 2009 - Logitech (SIX: LOGN) (NASDAQ: LOGI) today announced the Logitech® Bluetooth® Mouse M555b, offering wireless connectivity for Bluetooth-enabled laptop and netbook computers.
For your added convenience, the M555b mouse also features hyper-fast scrolling, which lets you fly through long documents and Web pages with a single spin of the nearly frictionless scroll wheel. And laser tracking gives you smooth, responsive cursor control on virtually any surface. The M555b mouse is expected to be available in June in the U.S. and Europe for a retail price of $59.99 (U.S.).
Latest News Posts
- Enter our giant 'BFG' Blu-ray giveaway thanks to Disney!
- Discover the 'Secret Life of Pets' in our Blu-ray promo!
- PlayStation Plus Instant Game December line-up leaked
- Star Wars creator George Lucas 'really liked' Rogue One
- Facebook debuts 'Instant Games' app worldwide
- Gigabyte gaming 5 z170mx cant enable raid need help
- ASUS UX305UA - time till boot starts varies a lot
- Ga z170m d3h ddr3-cf seek bios non-k_oc and kaby_support
- ROCCAT SOVA MK Gaming Lapboard Review
- ASRock 990fx extreme4 & Fast- Ultra Fast Boot Issues
- ENERMAX launches REVOLUTION SFX, with the highest wattage 650W full modular SFX Model in standard 100mm depth
- Intel Extreme Masters Season 11 finals confirmed for two weekends in March with more than $600,000 in prizing
- Ultimate Media Ventures teams up with The Coalition for sanctioned December 18 Gears Of War 4 Pro-Am eSports Battle On The Strip Event
- Thecus introduces Scale-Out architecture to meet rising enterprise storage demand
- Plantronics launches RIG 800 series - first 24-hour wireless gaming headset