CyberPower Now Offering World's Fastest Gaming Laptop
BALDWIN PARK, CA (June 16, 2008) - CyberPower Inc. http://www.cyberpowerpc.com today announced it's Xplorer X7-Xtreme S1 notebook -- the first CyberPower gaming notebook to feature Intel's Core i7 processors and X58 chipset for handling the most graphic intensive computer games and multimedia applications while on the go.
At last, the hugely popular Intel Core i7 CPU and X58 chipset has made its way to the notebook platform. The Xtreme S1 notebook gives you the best of both worlds with the raw power found on current i7 desktops and the mobility and portability of a notebook. Combined with Nvidia's GTX 280M, the Xtreme S1 allows gamers to frag away at the most graphical intensive games without skipping a beat. The Xtreme S1 is perfect for professional graphic designers yet ideal for LAN goers and students.
The Xtreme S1 is available in a number of custom-built configurations to satisfy the most hardcore gamers and mobile power users alike. The base configuration includes 6GB memory; 17-inch WUXGA (1920 X 1200) super clear glare screen display; a plethora of external ports including a built-in HDMI port, IEEE-1394a FireWire; bluetooth support; and a 3.1 Mega Pixel Webcam. The Xtreme S1 starts at $2335.00.
Other features include a 7-in-1 media reader for transferring and reading images from digital cameras and other devices; optional SSD drive for improved data access and Blu-Ray player to enjoy your favorite Blu-Rays on the go are readily available.
The Xplorer X7-Xtreme S1 comes preloaded with Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium and can be ordered direct from CyberPower with further customizable options to suit your needs from the company web site.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo Switch accessories begin to get detailed
- 'Transformers 5' gets first trailer, explosions ensue
- PS4 Pro dev kit auctioned with 800GB of encrypted data
- 'Streets of Rage', 'Altered Beast' films on the way
- Hollywood to rent movies, 2 weeks after they hit cinemas
- Strontium iDrive Nitro Lightning 64GB Card Reader Review
- Gigabyte G1 Sniper Z170 Fan control & PWM issue
- Gigabyte gaming 5 z170mx cant enable raid need help
- ASUS UX305UA - time till boot starts varies a lot
- Ga z170m d3h ddr3-cf seek bios non-k_oc and kaby_support
- Micron accelerates adoption of all-flash data centers with highest-capacity enterprise SATA Solid State Drive
- ENERMAX launches REVOLUTION SFX, with the highest wattage 650W full modular SFX Model in standard 100mm depth
- Intel Extreme Masters Season 11 finals confirmed for two weekends in March with more than $600,000 in prizing
- Ultimate Media Ventures teams up with The Coalition for sanctioned December 18 Gears Of War 4 Pro-Am eSports Battle On The Strip Event
- Thecus introduces Scale-Out architecture to meet rising enterprise storage demand