PhotoFast G-Monster 2.5" V5 SSD -- 4K Random Write 21MB/s, Read 29MB/s, 128MB onboard cache
We demonstrated all our latest products during Computex 2009, and surely G-Monster 2.5" V5 is definitely one of the most attractive ones. The new G-Monster 2.5" V5 has almost reached the bottleneck of SATA II interface. It runs at Max 270MB/s READ & WRITE, and a powerful 4K Random Write at 21MB/s
This may not be the fastest SSD ever, but it's definitely something you'd like to have look and try out now.
At the meanwhile, we've also developed another version of V5 called V5J. It uses a different controller which slows a little bit, but the 256GB DRAM inside enables a better small file access transfer rates. Users will notice a big difference on their daily PC/Laptop usage.
We PhotoFast insisting on manufacturing SSD in satisfy all present and future needs. We're, and will be keeping up our enthusiasm Bring latest technology on down to earth products.
Small file access is what's really matter on daily PC/Laptop usage.
- Built-in 128 MB DRAM cache inside
- Ultra Fast transfer rate Max. Read 270MB/s, Write 270MB/s. best performance under SATA II.
- 4K Random Write 21MB/s
Latest News Posts
- Verizon wants to be well prepared for the ongoing IoT evolution
- PC manufacturers could receive Microsoft Windows 10 starting in July
- The Google Gmail email service tops 900 million global users
- IDC: PC sales dropping ahead of Windows 10, as competition tightens
- EUROCOM boasts NVIDIA Quadro graphics, 32GB RAM, M.2 SSDs and more
- Thermalright True Spirit 140 BW Rev.A CPU Cooler Review
- 970 Extreme 4 - Load Line Calibration, Does not work properly.
- Q flesh Error Incorrect file size Motherboard B85M- D3H
- Mobo Software Question (SB X-Fi 7)
- Hounds Online: The Last Hope Released
- 3E Company Recognized as Best in SDS Management with ISHN Readers' Choice Award
- Lenovo Sets Vision for Future Ecosystem of Connected Devices at Global Tech World Conference
- Lian Li to Showcase Two Updated Desk Chassis Models At COMPUTEX 2015
- G.SKILL DDR4 Memory Achieves Fastest Air-Cooling Record at 4062MHz with ASRock X99M Killer/3.1 Motherboard
- OCZ to Unveil New TLC-based Trion 100 SATA Client SSDs and Z-Drive 6300 NVMe Add-In-Card for Enterprise Customers at Computex 2015