PhotoFast G-Monster 2.5" V5 SSD -- 4K Random Write 21MB/s, Read 29MB/s, 128MB onboard cache
We demonstrated all our latest products during Computex 2009, and surely G-Monster 2.5" V5 is definitely one of the most attractive ones. The new G-Monster 2.5" V5 has almost reached the bottleneck of SATA II interface. It runs at Max 270MB/s READ & WRITE, and a powerful 4K Random Write at 21MB/s
This may not be the fastest SSD ever, but it's definitely something you'd like to have look and try out now.
At the meanwhile, we've also developed another version of V5 called V5J. It uses a different controller which slows a little bit, but the 256GB DRAM inside enables a better small file access transfer rates. Users will notice a big difference on their daily PC/Laptop usage.
We PhotoFast insisting on manufacturing SSD in satisfy all present and future needs. We're, and will be keeping up our enthusiasm Bring latest technology on down to earth products.
Small file access is what's really matter on daily PC/Laptop usage.
- Built-in 128 MB DRAM cache inside
- Ultra Fast transfer rate Max. Read 270MB/s, Write 270MB/s. best performance under SATA II.
- 4K Random Write 21MB/s
Latest News Posts
- NVIDIA preparing GeForce GTX 980 Ti with 6GB VRAM, faster than Titan X
- Calling all shredders, the jamstik+ is a wireless guitar for iOS
- You want to build an amazing project PC but where do you start?
- ESL announce their $48,000 CS:GO pro finals
- Poll: American drivers can't make up our minds about self-driving cars
- X99 USB3.0 boot loop / general USB issues (Gaming 7 WIFI)
- 970 pro3+ crazy temps
- Using two different ram kits together
- Sentey Lumenata Pro Gamer Series Mouse Review
- Potentially Different - No video On Startup Issue
- Xilence Announces 402 C-Series CPU Coolers
- BIOSTAR reveals Hi-Fi B85Z5 Motherboard
- Acer Debuts the 15.6-Inch C910 Chromebook
- Antec Announces the VSP-5000 Case with Sound-Dampening
- MSI Launches New mini-PC - Cubi