PhotoFast G-Monster 2.5" V5 SSD -- 4K Random Write 21MB/s, Read 29MB/s, 128MB onboard cache
We demonstrated all our latest products during Computex 2009, and surely G-Monster 2.5" V5 is definitely one of the most attractive ones. The new G-Monster 2.5" V5 has almost reached the bottleneck of SATA II interface. It runs at Max 270MB/s READ & WRITE, and a powerful 4K Random Write at 21MB/s
This may not be the fastest SSD ever, but it's definitely something you'd like to have look and try out now.
At the meanwhile, we've also developed another version of V5 called V5J. It uses a different controller which slows a little bit, but the 256GB DRAM inside enables a better small file access transfer rates. Users will notice a big difference on their daily PC/Laptop usage.
We PhotoFast insisting on manufacturing SSD in satisfy all present and future needs. We're, and will be keeping up our enthusiasm Bring latest technology on down to earth products.
Small file access is what's really matter on daily PC/Laptop usage.
- Built-in 128 MB DRAM cache inside
- Ultra Fast transfer rate Max. Read 270MB/s, Write 270MB/s. best performance under SATA II.
- 4K Random Write 21MB/s
Latest News Posts
- George Miller still planning two 'Mad Max' sequels
- Call of Duty WWII creatively strips players of power
- Hardware deals: GTX 1050 only $95 & cheapest Ryzen 5
- Instagram reaches 700 million users
- Samsung and LG working on a display with 4 curved sides?
- HDD to SSD
- Lenovo IdeaCentre Y710 Cube Gaming PC Review
- Synology RT2600ac Wireless Router Review
- Cursor disappearing randomly
- AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11G Review
- Western Digital ships fourth-generation Helium Hard Drive platform with Ultrastar He12 12TB advanced storage hard drives
- Call of Duty: WWII delivers gripping action on global scale
- Nokia partners with Lucasfilm to deliver an immersive behind-the-scenes VR experience of Star Wars: The Last Jedi
- New LaCie 2big Dock Thunderbolt 3 bridges the port gap and delivers massive capacity to streamline creative workflows
- ENERMAX launches D.F. STORM, the 3500RPM fan featuring self-cleaning design