PhotoFast G-Monster 2.5" V5 SSD -- 4K Random Write 21MB/s, Read 29MB/s, 128MB onboard cache
We demonstrated all our latest products during Computex 2009, and surely G-Monster 2.5" V5 is definitely one of the most attractive ones. The new G-Monster 2.5" V5 has almost reached the bottleneck of SATA II interface. It runs at Max 270MB/s READ & WRITE, and a powerful 4K Random Write at 21MB/s
This may not be the fastest SSD ever, but it's definitely something you'd like to have look and try out now.
At the meanwhile, we've also developed another version of V5 called V5J. It uses a different controller which slows a little bit, but the 256GB DRAM inside enables a better small file access transfer rates. Users will notice a big difference on their daily PC/Laptop usage.
We PhotoFast insisting on manufacturing SSD in satisfy all present and future needs. We're, and will be keeping up our enthusiasm Bring latest technology on down to earth products.
Small file access is what's really matter on daily PC/Laptop usage.
- Built-in 128 MB DRAM cache inside
- Ultra Fast transfer rate Max. Read 270MB/s, Write 270MB/s. best performance under SATA II.
- 4K Random Write 21MB/s
Latest News Posts
- Final Fantasy XV doesn't need 170GB HDD space on PC
- Bungie couldn't get Destiny 2 to hit 60FPS on consoles
- AMD Radeon RX Vega 64: now $700+ on Amazon and Newegg
- Hollywood, not miners, gobbling up Radeon RX Vega supply
- Microsoft introduces Xbox One X Project Scorpio Edition
- Killer Networking - Killer control center new version (Z97X Gaming 5)
- GIGABYTE X399 AORUS Gaming 7 TR4 Motherboard Review
- Linksys WRT32x AC3200 Wireless Gaming Router Review
- Massive drop in temps by lowering "VCCPLL OC" in BIOS: Is the reported temperature correct?
- Intel details 8th Generation Core CPUs with Kaby Lake-R
- Micron appoints Anand Jayapalan as Storage Business Unit Vice President
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower
- Longsys' world-first 11.5x13mm NVMe BGA SSD drives new mobile user experience