Newegg to Offer iBUYPOWER Chimera Gaming Systems
Fiery gaming rigs feature up to 12 GB DDR3 memory, Multi-GPU graphics solutions and an iBUYPOWER exclusive Inferno design
El Monte, CA - June 09, 2009 - iBUYPOWER, one of the largest gaming system manufacturers in the world, is pleased to announce Chimera Gaming Systems are now available on Newegg.com. Built in iBUYPOWER's first advanced function signature case, the Newegg Chimera System combines a scorching hot exterior with cutting edge technology to offer gamers a powerful system at a great value.
Available at Newegg for just $1079, the Chimera DX2 features the AMD Phenom II x4 955 3.2 GHz Processor, ATI Radeon HD4870 1GB Graphics Card, 4GB DDR3-1222 Memory and 1TB or storage space. It's more powerful counterpart, the Chimera LX2, is available for $1,619 and features the Intel Core i7 920 2.66GHz Processor, 2 NVIDIA GTX260 896MB Graphics Cards, a whopping 12GB of DDR3-1333 memory and the same 1TB Hard Drive.
Both systems take advantage of the Chimera case's fire fighting abilities, keeping the system's blazing inferno design under control with three 120mm cooling fans, an Asetek liquid cooling solution, and front panel thermal display.
FULL SPECS BELOW
The Chimera Systems start at just $999 and are available now at http://www.newegg.com. iBUYPOWER systems come standard with 1 year limited warranty and lifetime technical support.
For additional information about iBUYPOWER please visit http://www.iBUYPOWER.com.
iBUYPOWER Computer, an enterprise in association with American Future Technology Corporation (AFT), is one of the largest system builders in the PC gaming industry. Located in Los Angeles County, iBUYPOWER's mission is to provide a complete computing solution to meet the needs of the surrounding community and customers nationwide. Currently, the company's product lines include gaming desktops, gaming notebooks, workstations, media center PCs, peripherals and multimedia products. http://www.iBUYPOWER.com
Latest News Posts
- Gmail Android notifications bug fix rolling out this week
- AMD's next-gen Opteron to have 32 cores, 8-channel DDR4 support
- This ASUS-powered custom PC based around Far Cry Primal looks insane!
- LG G5 will feature always-on display
- Fight hordes of demons in the Neverwinter: Underdark expansion
- Intel Compute Stick "2" STK1AW32SC 2GB Windows 10 Review
- Cougar 450M Ambidextrous Optical Gaming Mouse Review
- ASRock Fatal1ty Gaming Z170 Gaming K4 - Only Posts with one memory stick
- TP-LINK Archer C2600 MU-MIMO Wireless Dual-Band Router Review
- [SSD compatibility question] GA-X58A-UD3R with Samsung EVO Pro SSD
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to Intel Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- HIDEO KOJIMA AND GUILLERMO DEL TORO CONFIRMED AS D.I.C.E. SUMMIT KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
- Toshiba Introduces the Next Generation OCZ Trion 150 Series Solid-State Drive Series
- Thermaltake Kicks Off 2016 MFC (Modding Fighting Championship)
- AMD Offers New Thermal Solutions and New Processors for Reliable, Near-Silent Performance