Newegg to Offer iBUYPOWER Chimera Gaming Systems
Fiery gaming rigs feature up to 12 GB DDR3 memory, Multi-GPU graphics solutions and an iBUYPOWER exclusive Inferno design
El Monte, CA - June 09, 2009 - iBUYPOWER, one of the largest gaming system manufacturers in the world, is pleased to announce Chimera Gaming Systems are now available on Newegg.com. Built in iBUYPOWER's first advanced function signature case, the Newegg Chimera System combines a scorching hot exterior with cutting edge technology to offer gamers a powerful system at a great value.
Available at Newegg for just $1079, the Chimera DX2 features the AMD Phenom II x4 955 3.2 GHz Processor, ATI Radeon HD4870 1GB Graphics Card, 4GB DDR3-1222 Memory and 1TB or storage space. It's more powerful counterpart, the Chimera LX2, is available for $1,619 and features the Intel Core i7 920 2.66GHz Processor, 2 NVIDIA GTX260 896MB Graphics Cards, a whopping 12GB of DDR3-1333 memory and the same 1TB Hard Drive.
Both systems take advantage of the Chimera case's fire fighting abilities, keeping the system's blazing inferno design under control with three 120mm cooling fans, an Asetek liquid cooling solution, and front panel thermal display.
FULL SPECS BELOW
The Chimera Systems start at just $999 and are available now at http://www.newegg.com. iBUYPOWER systems come standard with 1 year limited warranty and lifetime technical support.
For additional information about iBUYPOWER please visit http://www.iBUYPOWER.com.
iBUYPOWER Computer, an enterprise in association with American Future Technology Corporation (AFT), is one of the largest system builders in the PC gaming industry. Located in Los Angeles County, iBUYPOWER's mission is to provide a complete computing solution to meet the needs of the surrounding community and customers nationwide. Currently, the company's product lines include gaming desktops, gaming notebooks, workstations, media center PCs, peripherals and multimedia products. http://www.iBUYPOWER.com
Latest News Posts
- ASUS ROG Crosshair VI Extreme announced, ready for Ryzen
- Terminator 2 on 4K Blu-ray includes T-800 arm replicate
- Intel's new 12C/24T CPU: slower clocks than ThreadRipper
- ARCTIC's Liquid Freezer: ready for Ryzen ThreadRipper
- AMD compares Radeon RX Vega to GTX 1080 in Battlefield 1
- ASRock X299 Taichi Motherboard Review
- Transcend ESD220C 120GB Portable SSD Review
- Need help getting backup bios to work z77 d3h
- AMD hits Intel where it hurts with Ryzen ThreadRipper
- Lexar JumpDrive Tough 64GB USB 3.1 Flash Drive Review
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4
- MSI releases special motherboard BIOSes for Crypto-currency Mining
- Qualcomm files patent infringement complaints against Apple with International Trade Commission and Federal Court