GIGABYTE Launches New Easy Energy Saver Technology - Bringing Easy-to-Use Energy Savings to the Entry Level
Taipei, Taiwan, August 01, 2008 - GIGABYTE UNITED INC., a leading manufacturer of motherboards and graphics cards is pleased to announce the launch of their new Easy Energy Saver Technology, delivering revolutionary "one-click" power savings for the mainstream and fast-growing entry-level PC markets. Launching with the GA-G31M-ES2L and GA-P31-ES3G motherboards, Easy Energy Saver extends GIGABYTE's range of energy efficient computing solutions and delivers real dollar energy savings for end users and small businesses alike.
Featuring an advanced proprietary software design, GIGABYTE Easy Energy Saver is able to dynamically adjust CPU power depending on workload, delivering just the right amount of power needed for the task. Coupled with Intel's highly efficient 45nm CPU's, Easy Energy Saver is able to provide exceptional levels of power savings and enhanced power efficiency without sacrificing computing performance.
GIGABYTE now makes it even easier for users to save energy with the new GIGABYTE Easy Energy Saver. One click of the Easy Energy Saver button and users are able to instantly take advantage of power savings, without a confusing setup or complicated calibration processes. Not only can users see real-time CPU power consumption in Watts, but once Easy Energy Saver is enabled, users can see how much power they are actually saving. Users can also enjoy energy savings in Stealth Mode, by turning off the Easy Energy Savings User Interface. With its intelligent Click and Forget design, users only have to select their preferred energy saving settings once. After that, they can completely turn off the Easy Energy Saver utility, helping to minimize CPU resources while still enjoying power savings benefits.
GIGABYTE has also equipped the GA-G31M-ES2L and GA-P31-ES3G with extended features normally reserved for mainstream or high end solutions, providing an extra level of value for the entry level segment. Featuring the patented DualBIOS technology with 2 physical ROMs integrated onboard, the GA-G31M-ES2L and GA-P31-ES3G provide quick and seamless recovery from BIOS damage or failure due to viruses or improper BIOS updating. In addition, the GA-G31M-ES2L and GA-P31-ES3G utilize high quality Solid State Capacitors and Ferrite Core Chokes for the CPU power zone, providing enhanced power efficiency and maximum system stability.
Now, everyone can benefit from quick and easy energy savings, helping to not only save electricity costs, but also making it easy to do your part to help save the environment.
For additional information on the GIGABYTE Easy Energy Saver, please visit the GIGABYTE website at: http://www.gigabyte.com.tw/Products/Motherboard/Default.aspx.
About GIGABYTE UNITED INC.
GIGABYTE UNITED INC., established in December 2006, is assuming the GIGABYTE TECHNOLOGY Co., Ltd. Brand, which for the past 20 years has been a world-renowned leader in the motherboard industry. Continuing to focus on its core businesses of GIGABYTE branded motherboards and graphics cards, GIGABYTE UNITED INC. is committed to providing our valued customers with the highest quality products and services featuring the industry's most innovative design.
In order to meet the challenges of today's intensely competitive channel market, GIGABYTE UNITED INC. fully utilizes its key assets including its cutting-edge research and development team as well as its professional sales and marketing resources to continue to develop technologies to fit a complete range of digital life solutions. Now and for the future, GIGABYTE UNITED INC. will continue to embody the unique spirit and culture, which has made GIGABYTE one of the foremost brands in the industry.
Latest News Posts
- Samsung reveals the Galaxy Note8 launch date
- LG Launches Q8, mini version of the V20
- Blizzard killing support for WinXP, Vista this October
- Nintendo's Fire Emblem mobile game rakes in $114 million
- New leak shows iPhone 8's fingerprint reader on the back
- Cryptocurrency mining deflates, used GPUs hit eBay
- G.SKILL TridentZ RGB DDR4-3600 32GB Memory Kit Review
- ASRock X299 Taichi Motherboard Review
- Transcend ESD220C 120GB Portable SSD Review
- Need help getting backup bios to work z77 d3h
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4