SILICON POWER 2.5" SATA? E10 SSD Unleashed
(Taipei, Taiwan) Following their success of dual interface 2.5" SATAII SSD M10, Silicon Power unleashes the ultra fast 2.5" SATA? E10 SSD. Utilizing in-house developed technology to dramatically increase E10's transfer rate up to 230MB/sec read and up to 150MB/sec write (*1). With 0.2ms latency, it translates into a smoother system response, faster boot time and prompt program executions. It is the prefect performance boost for desktop or laptop computers. Silicon Power's E10 not only have the performance but also the look to match! Unlike other SSDs labeled with a simple sticker, E10's casing has chequered holographic patterns that depend on light reflections and exhibit different textures. With its ultra light weight, it hardly adds on or does not add on additional weight at all.
Latest News Posts
- 'Star Wars: Rebels' season 2 trailer reveals Vader, new friends & foes
- Disney-themed prosthetic hands are now a thing
- DARPA developing vehicle disappearing technology
- 'Toy Story 4' delayed by a whole year
- Samsung didn't infringe on NVIDIA patents, judge says
- Kingwin Power Dock PD-2537U3 Dual-Bay Clone Storage Station Review
- GA-X58A-UD3R Rev1 SSD Boot Order Issue.
- Help Updating GA-X58A-UD3R Rev2.0 Bios
- Got a Gaming 9 ACK X99S MSI MB to trade ..
- Bootloop Issue with GA-Z97N-WiFi even after RMA
- EVGA Gives Away Free Cooler Shroud Replacement to its HYBRID Series Owners
- Shuttle Offers Value Priced XPC Nano Small Form Factor PC
- MSI Announces the DS502 7.1 Gaming Headset with Active Noise-Cancelation
- Netgear Introduces Quad-Mode Business-Class Wireless-AC Access Points
- Nokia announces planned leadership and organizational structure for combined Nokia and Alcatel-Lucent