SILICON POWER 2.5" SATA? E10 SSD Unleashed
(Taipei, Taiwan) Following their success of dual interface 2.5" SATAII SSD M10, Silicon Power unleashes the ultra fast 2.5" SATA? E10 SSD. Utilizing in-house developed technology to dramatically increase E10's transfer rate up to 230MB/sec read and up to 150MB/sec write (*1). With 0.2ms latency, it translates into a smoother system response, faster boot time and prompt program executions. It is the prefect performance boost for desktop or laptop computers. Silicon Power's E10 not only have the performance but also the look to match! Unlike other SSDs labeled with a simple sticker, E10's casing has chequered holographic patterns that depend on light reflections and exhibit different textures. With its ultra light weight, it hardly adds on or does not add on additional weight at all.
Latest News Posts
- Ashley Madison growing, including almost 90K women last week
- Square Enix: Final Fantasy XV will launch to gamers sometime in 2016
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided scheduled for Feb. 23, 2016 launch
- Konami: Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain is 'stunning' on PC
- New $499 Elite Xbox One model sports 1TB SSDHD, Elite controller
- PC-Q01/PC-Q03 Sizing Questions
- USB 3.0 header availability for PC-C37?
- Clean install windows 10 after being an insider
- Corsair Hydro H110i GTX High Performance Liquid CPU Cooler Review
- H97 boards, graphics cards and CPUs running hotter than on Z97 boards
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015
- SilverStone Accessories - Expansion Cards - ECM20