SILICON POWER 2.5" SATA? E10 SSD Unleashed
(Taipei, Taiwan) Following their success of dual interface 2.5" SATAII SSD M10, Silicon Power unleashes the ultra fast 2.5" SATA? E10 SSD. Utilizing in-house developed technology to dramatically increase E10's transfer rate up to 230MB/sec read and up to 150MB/sec write (*1). With 0.2ms latency, it translates into a smoother system response, faster boot time and prompt program executions. It is the prefect performance boost for desktop or laptop computers. Silicon Power's E10 not only have the performance but also the look to match! Unlike other SSDs labeled with a simple sticker, E10's casing has chequered holographic patterns that depend on light reflections and exhibit different textures. With its ultra light weight, it hardly adds on or does not add on additional weight at all.
Latest News Posts
- Amazon is testing drones north of the border, avoiding FAA headaches
- HTC Vive will build VR interest among gamers, company believes
- New Zealand Netflix spinoff relys on accent-based humor: 'Nitflux'
- UK wants to attract game developers, offering tax breaks
- Europol says encryption making it harder to fight terrorism
- EVGA X99 Micro (Intel X99) Micro-ATX Motherboard Review
- Extreme 6 for SLI and M.2?
- Z77X-UD3H Back USB Ports Not Working
- AMD's Future of Gaming: FreeSync, DirectX 12, LiquidVR, VR and more
- Asus n5 dh71 subwoofer problem
- Xilence Announces 402 C-Series CPU Coolers
- BIOSTAR reveals Hi-Fi B85Z5 Motherboard
- Acer Debuts the 15.6-Inch C910 Chromebook
- Antec Announces the VSP-5000 Case with Sound-Dampening
- MSI Launches New mini-PC - Cubi