Before the Computex 2009 actually begins, let's take a little preview on PhotoFast's latest products. Share our ideas to those who cannot be here in Taipei this year.
Story 1 - G-Monster-Promise PCIe SSD V2
Because anyone really getting a PCIe Promise in hand, we have the version 2 sample ready. And it shouldn't take us long to launch it into mass production. A Max. 1500MB/s READ could be reached with V2.
Story 2 - G-Monster 2.5" SSD V5
A new generation of G-Monster SSD, with a Max. 270MB/s READ & WRITE. By using Indilinx controller and built-in 128MB DRAM cache.
Story 3 - G-Monster 2.5" SSD V3 512GB
Everyone is looking for the fastest transfer rate and biggest capacity available. We PhotoFast has successfully developed 512GB on 1 single PCB. Well, we can all see the full of Samsung chips onboard.
Story 4 - G-Monster Express card SSD
A complete selection of SSD for satisfying every consumer's needs. If you're in town, we'll also display Express Card 54, which has larger capacity. And also PCMCIA interface for those aged laptop a chance to run fast again.
Story 5 - G-Monster 3.5" RAID 5
When we're all concern about the stability and data safty on SSD, PhotoFast developed a 3.5" RAID 5 SSD for workstation purpose . It has 4 SSD built-in with a RAID controller, running RAID 5 offers high performance and secured data storage.
Story 6 - G-Monster eSATA SSD
Why are we wasting time when copying large files over USB? What if there's a better solution. The G-Monster eSATA SSD offers external storage with ultra high speed and large capacity.
Story 7 - G-Monster PATA SSD V3 family
PhotoFast has a full line of 1.8" SSD especially for upgrade markets. Now the new V3 family come with a 64 DRAM cache inside, enhanced a better Random Write performance.
Story 8 - CR-9200, 8 ports SDHC to SATA adaptor.
When you never thought about using your memory cards in this way, PhotoFast did. An interesting products offers you to insert multiple SDHC into the adaptor. It combines all capacity and multiply the speed of each memory cards.
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft's Continuum turns Lumia 950s into mobile PC's
- Ubisoft announces Far Cry Primal set in Stone Age, coming 2016
- KitGuru editor in chief apologizes for 'inflammatory' AMD article
- Intel Battery Optimizer Android app now cleans, too
- Assassin's Creed, Rainbow Six next in GeForce GTX bundles
- PhotoFast i-FlashDrive MAX 32GB USB iOS Flash Drive Review
- SSI EEB support for Lian Li high end chassis
- Need help with a build
- Force M7 Thor Mouse does not wake system?
- Topic: X99E-ITX/ac with 32GB ram
- The Crew WILD RUN PC CLOSED BETA WILL BE PLAYABLE FROM OCTOBER 15TH TO OCTOBER 19TH 2015
- MLG Announces Broadcast Talent for World Finals in New Orleans
- Patriot Announces New Viper 4 3600MHz Dual-Channel Memory Kit
- Supermicro Launches New 1U TwinPro Fully Redundant, Dual DP Node, SuperServer
- AMD Partners with Oculus and Dell to Power Oculus Ready PCs