Before the Computex 2009 actually begins, let's take a little preview on PhotoFast's latest products. Share our ideas to those who cannot be here in Taipei this year.
Story 1 - G-Monster-Promise PCIe SSD V2
Because anyone really getting a PCIe Promise in hand, we have the version 2 sample ready. And it shouldn't take us long to launch it into mass production. A Max. 1500MB/s READ could be reached with V2.
Story 2 - G-Monster 2.5" SSD V5
A new generation of G-Monster SSD, with a Max. 270MB/s READ & WRITE. By using Indilinx controller and built-in 128MB DRAM cache.
Story 3 - G-Monster 2.5" SSD V3 512GB
Everyone is looking for the fastest transfer rate and biggest capacity available. We PhotoFast has successfully developed 512GB on 1 single PCB. Well, we can all see the full of Samsung chips onboard.
Story 4 - G-Monster Express card SSD
A complete selection of SSD for satisfying every consumer's needs. If you're in town, we'll also display Express Card 54, which has larger capacity. And also PCMCIA interface for those aged laptop a chance to run fast again.
Story 5 - G-Monster 3.5" RAID 5
When we're all concern about the stability and data safty on SSD, PhotoFast developed a 3.5" RAID 5 SSD for workstation purpose . It has 4 SSD built-in with a RAID controller, running RAID 5 offers high performance and secured data storage.
Story 6 - G-Monster eSATA SSD
Why are we wasting time when copying large files over USB? What if there's a better solution. The G-Monster eSATA SSD offers external storage with ultra high speed and large capacity.
Story 7 - G-Monster PATA SSD V3 family
PhotoFast has a full line of 1.8" SSD especially for upgrade markets. Now the new V3 family come with a 64 DRAM cache inside, enhanced a better Random Write performance.
Story 8 - CR-9200, 8 ports SDHC to SATA adaptor.
When you never thought about using your memory cards in this way, PhotoFast did. An interesting products offers you to insert multiple SDHC into the adaptor. It combines all capacity and multiply the speed of each memory cards.
Latest News Posts
- New 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' trailer keeps improving
- Intel next-gen Xeon: 59% faster, up to 6TB Optane RAM
- Facebook Live goes social with Live videos with friends
- OnePlus 5 will feature Snapdragon 835, confirms CEO
- Divinity Original Sin 2 launches this September
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Benchmarked: CPU & GPU War
- NIC not working after BIOS corruption (ASUS X202E)
- Logitech Harmony Elite Advanced Remote Control Review
- C2750D4I won't get passed initializing 55
- Asus active pen (for T303UA)
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017