SILICON POWER will reveal many new products in 2009 COMPUTEX
Taipei, Taiwan) Silicon Power was founded in Taiwan. It made a great success in Japan and Russia, in particular the emerge market. The great success in sales was brought by the high quality, marketing trend leading product. In terms of 2009 COMPUTEX, Silicon Power will leverage this international platform to polish our branding values and unveil many killer products which never been seen before in the exhibition, such as eSATA/USB SSD II, 2.5"SATA II SSD E10 and 2.5" Hard Disk Drive Armor A10. Believed these products would be the best evidence of Silicon Power's R&D ability. And it absolutely fresh your eyes and make you impressive.
In terms of the eSATA/USB, it is the first eSATA/USB SSD II with eSATA/USB dual interface and cap-less function designed. 2.5"SATA II SSD E10 is a product adapt exclusive technology of Silicon Power to improve the speed and performance. Further more, Silicon Power will also introduce a 2.5"Hard Disk Drive, Armor A10, with USB Interface, shock and vibration proof tested. It is in compliance with USA MIL-STD-810F 516.5 procedure
Silicon Power won the honor for its various solutions on sale. In Japan, the great product performance revealed in sale of Cards, such as CF, SD/SDHC and Mobile cards. The sales has increased significantly over the past few weeks after BCN Inc released its top ranking among various brands, and Silicon Power's CF Card reached the NO.1 place. In Russia, the sale growth was over 50% in 2007 and 2008 continuously.
Compared to Q1 2008, Silicon Power hit a 30% of quarterly growth rate this year. The annual growth rate also reached 42%, which was 2-digit growth for 6 years. It proves there is nothing to do with economic down-turn but with the competitive advantages.
About Silicon Power
Silicon Power Computer & Communications Inc., founded by a group of specialists with more than 20 years experience in the field of international trading, global marketing, technical know-how of flash data storage products, is the world's leading manufacturer of flash memory cards, USB flash drives, DRAMS, and card readers. We are also the initiator to offer Lifetime Warranty service both for the Flash Memory Card series and USB Flash Drive products. At the heart of Silicon Power, it exists a strong atmosphere of "Sharing, Caring, and of being Trustworthy." These are our finest commitments at the core. Recognized and supported in over 90 countries, Silicon Power provides fast, international lifetime service and superior products. Silicon Power makes a remarkable and successful achievement in the global community. The company is headquartered in Taipei and has established branches worldwide including the Netherlands and Japan.
Latest News Posts
- Life is Strange getting a live-action episodic series
- Nintendo financials plunge, even with Pokemon GO's immense success
- Crucial expands its affordable MX300 SSD range with 3 new drives
- AMD Radeon Pro graphics card powers 16K display, or 15,360 x 8640
- Microsoft will use Windows 10 to sabotage Steam, says Epic Games boss
- PW-IE20AH51T0 compatible with PC-G70 ?
- D-Link DIR-879 EXO AC1900 Wireless Router Review
- Asrock z77 Extreme 6 Ram Overclocking Stuck at 2000mhz
- MDD BP5e 480GB M.2 SATA III SSD Review
- ASRock Beebox-S (Intel Core i5-6200U) Mini PC Review
- Polaris Nitro-charged - introducing the SAPPHIRE NITRO+ Radeon RX 480
- AccelStor debuting NeoSapphire 3706-ES1 at Flash Memory Summit 2016
- Elitegroup ceremoniously launches ECS H110S-2P mini-STX motherboard and the all-new LIVA Pro Mini PC
- MSI announces custom GeForce GTX 1060 graphics cards
- Seagate unveils the industry's broadest 10TB portfolio