Corsair® Launches Energy-Efficient High-Performance Modular 850W and 750W Power Supplies
Professional Series HX850W and HX750W offer the performance and features that enthusiasts demand, including up to 90% energy-efficiency
Fremont, CA, May 27th, 2009 - Corsair®, a worldwide leader in high-performance power supplies, and computer and flash memory products, today announced the launch of the new Corsair Professional Series HX850W and HX750W modular power supply units.
The Corsair Professional Series power supply units have been designed by Corsair and engineered to the highest quality standards to meet the demands of enthusiasts that expect the very best. The Corsair Professional Series HX850W and HX750W PSUs utilize advanced DC-to-DC circuitry and meet 80 PLUS SILVER certification standards for up to 90% energy-efficiency, reducing wasted energy and lowering the amount of excess heat generated.
"Our new Professional Series HX850W and HX750W power supplies build on the phenomenal success of the award-winning Corsair HX620W PSU, offering even higher levels of performance, efficiency and reliability, including an industry-leading 7 Year Warranty" said Jim Carlton, VP of Marketing for Corsair, "The HX850W and HX750W have the power to handle the latest multi-core, multi-graphics PCs, and include the features that enthusiasts demand, including a comprehensive modular cable set and super-high efficiency."
In addition to super-high efficiency, the Corsair HX850W and HX750W power supply units utilize a low-noise, temperature-controlled 140mm cooling fan, which use a specially modified fan-speed curve that prevents the fan from 'spinning up' until the PSU reaches 70% of the rated load. This ensures whisper-quiet running in typical PC configurations, even when gaming or performing processor-intensive tasks.
The Corsair Professional Series HX850W and HX750W PSUs both include powerful, single +12V rails and are qualified to deliver their full rated power output at an ambient temperature of 50°C, ensuring stability and reliability even under the most stressful conditions. A powerful +12V rail is essential for supporting today's high-end components, which is why the HX850W can supply up to 99% of its total wattage (840W) on the +12V rail.
The Corsair Professional Series HX850W and HX750W are available immediately from retailers worldwide and are backed by an industry leading 7 year warranty and comprehensive customer support via telephone, email, forum and the Tech Support Express helpdesk.
Corsair Professional Series HX850W product images are available for download here
Corsair Professional Series HX750W product images are available for download here
To find out more about the Corsair Professional Series HX850W, click here
To find out more about the Corsair Professional Series HX750W, click here
Founded in 1994, Corsair Memory, Inc., is a worldwide leader in high-performance components for personal computers. Specializing in very high performance memory and ultra-efficient power supplies, our flagship products, Including Dominator memory modules, are the choice of overclockers, enthusiasts, and gamers everywhere. Our expertise in design and manufacturing is also evident in our complete line of Flash Voyager® and Flash Survivor USB storage devices. Corsair offers 24/7 customer support via forums and the Tech Support Express helpdesk. For more information, please visit http://www.corsair.com
Latest News Posts
- Apple's new iPhone rumored to feature 4K-capable, 12-megapixel camera
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 950 'confirmed', launching in 2GB and 4GB versions
- Mozilla begins testing its new VR-based Firefox browser 'MozVR'
- AMD's Frame Rate Target Control tested with considerable power savings
- Nintendo speaks out against VR and AR efforts from Microsoft, Sony
- The top four things North Korea has achieved in the past 18 months
- Accell Home or Away USB Surge Protector Review
- Define S 47 [Buildlog 03.07.2015]
- Power loss - Event 41 Kernel Power
- ASRock Beebox (N3000) Fanless Small Form Factor PC Review
- Sharkoon Gamer Mouse with Bungee Hub - MSRP 47.99 Euros
- SMITE on Xbox One will have Australian Servers with Open Beta launch next Week
- Marble Monster is intensively addicting and action packed!
- ROCCAT Announces Taito Control Gaming Mousepad
- Lite-On Introduces Low Latency M.2 PCIe SSDs for Cloud Vendors