Corsair® Launches Energy-Efficient High-Performance Modular 850W and 750W Power Supplies
Professional Series HX850W and HX750W offer the performance and features that enthusiasts demand, including up to 90% energy-efficiency
Fremont, CA, May 27th, 2009 - Corsair®, a worldwide leader in high-performance power supplies, and computer and flash memory products, today announced the launch of the new Corsair Professional Series HX850W and HX750W modular power supply units.
The Corsair Professional Series power supply units have been designed by Corsair and engineered to the highest quality standards to meet the demands of enthusiasts that expect the very best. The Corsair Professional Series HX850W and HX750W PSUs utilize advanced DC-to-DC circuitry and meet 80 PLUS SILVER certification standards for up to 90% energy-efficiency, reducing wasted energy and lowering the amount of excess heat generated.
"Our new Professional Series HX850W and HX750W power supplies build on the phenomenal success of the award-winning Corsair HX620W PSU, offering even higher levels of performance, efficiency and reliability, including an industry-leading 7 Year Warranty" said Jim Carlton, VP of Marketing for Corsair, "The HX850W and HX750W have the power to handle the latest multi-core, multi-graphics PCs, and include the features that enthusiasts demand, including a comprehensive modular cable set and super-high efficiency."
In addition to super-high efficiency, the Corsair HX850W and HX750W power supply units utilize a low-noise, temperature-controlled 140mm cooling fan, which use a specially modified fan-speed curve that prevents the fan from 'spinning up' until the PSU reaches 70% of the rated load. This ensures whisper-quiet running in typical PC configurations, even when gaming or performing processor-intensive tasks.
The Corsair Professional Series HX850W and HX750W PSUs both include powerful, single +12V rails and are qualified to deliver their full rated power output at an ambient temperature of 50°C, ensuring stability and reliability even under the most stressful conditions. A powerful +12V rail is essential for supporting today's high-end components, which is why the HX850W can supply up to 99% of its total wattage (840W) on the +12V rail.
The Corsair Professional Series HX850W and HX750W are available immediately from retailers worldwide and are backed by an industry leading 7 year warranty and comprehensive customer support via telephone, email, forum and the Tech Support Express helpdesk.
Corsair Professional Series HX850W product images are available for download here
Corsair Professional Series HX750W product images are available for download here
To find out more about the Corsair Professional Series HX850W, click here
To find out more about the Corsair Professional Series HX750W, click here
Founded in 1994, Corsair Memory, Inc., is a worldwide leader in high-performance components for personal computers. Specializing in very high performance memory and ultra-efficient power supplies, our flagship products, Including Dominator memory modules, are the choice of overclockers, enthusiasts, and gamers everywhere. Our expertise in design and manufacturing is also evident in our complete line of Flash Voyager® and Flash Survivor USB storage devices. Corsair offers 24/7 customer support via forums and the Tech Support Express helpdesk. For more information, please visit http://www.corsair.com
Latest News Posts
- AMD's next-gen Vega 10 leaks - are they the real deal?
- Don't press new 'Guardians of the Galaxy' trailer button
- The Last of Us 2 is Ellie's harrowing story of hate
- Zotac's $1999 VR Go backpack: GTX 1070, Intel i7 6700T
- Death Stranding analysis: breaking down the bizarre
- Ga z170m d3h ddr3-cf seek bios non-k_oc and kaby_support
- ROCCAT SOVA MK Gaming Lapboard Review
- ASRock 990fx extreme4 & Fast- Ultra Fast Boot Issues
- Fnatic Gear Clutch G1 Optical Gaming Mouse Review
- X99 Professional Gaming i7 and RAM question
- ENERMAX launches REVOLUTION SFX, with the highest wattage 650W full modular SFX Model in standard 100mm depth
- Intel Extreme Masters Season 11 finals confirmed for two weekends in March with more than $600,000 in prizing
- Ultimate Media Ventures teams up with The Coalition for sanctioned December 18 Gears Of War 4 Pro-Am eSports Battle On The Strip Event
- Thecus introduces Scale-Out architecture to meet rising enterprise storage demand
- Plantronics launches RIG 800 series - first 24-hour wireless gaming headset