PhotoFast G-Monster 1.8 microSATA V3 SSD -- 64MB Cache DRAM INSIDE
When everyone who wants to upgrade their laptop, but concerns about small file access (4K Random Write). PhotoFast heard those demands and put 64MB cache inside, which enhanced 1.8" SSD's Random Write up to 12MB/s. As many users have been pursuing "MAX transfer rates" on sequential file transfer, small file access is what's really matter on daily PC/Laptop usage. The improvement you'll actually FEEL instead of those wonderful numbers on any test softwares.
We PhotoFast insisting on manufacturing SSD in satisfy all present and future needs. We're, and will be keeping up our enthusiasm Bring latest technology on down to earth products.
Small file access is what's really matter on daily PC/Laptop usage.
- Built-in 64 MB DRAM cache inside
- Ultra Fast transfer rate Max. Read 230MB/s, Write 160MB/s. best performance under SATA II.
- 4K Random Write 12MB/s
Latest News Posts
- UberX gets unbanned from Portland, now with a new $1 Safe Rides Fee
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III should be due on November 6, 2015
- The latest screenshots of The Witcher 3 tease impressive visuals
- Red Dead Redemption style saloon recreated in Unreal Engine 4
- Google send mystery device through FCC, the next version of Glass?
- G1.Sniper M3 - No "Windows Boot Manager".
- X99 UD5 motherboard SLI disabled everytime after updating bios to F9
- OAXIS Bento Close-Contact Induction Wireless Speaker Review
- ASRock C226 WS graphics output resolution support
- Patriot FUEL iON Magnetic Charging Pad Review
- GIGABYTE Hosts X99 CHAMPION CHALLENGE on HWBOT.org. Tweak your GIGABYTE X99 Systems for Big Cash Prizes
- Acer Reveals New Back-To-School Product Range at the Inaugural "next@acer" Event in New York
- Acer Launches World's First Curved Monitor with NVIDIA G-SYNC Technology
- Endless possibilities...Introducing the Fractal Define S!
- BIOSTAR brings out the Small but Powerful Hi-Fi B85S1 Motherboard