PhotoFast G-Monster 1.8 microSATA V3 SSD -- 64MB Cache DRAM INSIDE
When everyone who wants to upgrade their laptop, but concerns about small file access (4K Random Write). PhotoFast heard those demands and put 64MB cache inside, which enhanced 1.8" SSD's Random Write up to 12MB/s. As many users have been pursuing "MAX transfer rates" on sequential file transfer, small file access is what's really matter on daily PC/Laptop usage. The improvement you'll actually FEEL instead of those wonderful numbers on any test softwares.
We PhotoFast insisting on manufacturing SSD in satisfy all present and future needs. We're, and will be keeping up our enthusiasm Bring latest technology on down to earth products.
Small file access is what's really matter on daily PC/Laptop usage.
- Built-in 64 MB DRAM cache inside
- Ultra Fast transfer rate Max. Read 230MB/s, Write 160MB/s. best performance under SATA II.
- 4K Random Write 12MB/s
Latest News Posts
- WhatsApp is now home to 900 million users
- Toyota pledges $50 million into autonomous car research centers at MIT
- PowerColor's new dual-GPU has 16GB of VRAM, requires 1000W of power
- QuakeCon 2016 announced for August 4-7, 2016
- Fallout 4 has more dialogue than Fallout 3 and Skyrim combined
- TP-LINK Archer C3200 Tri-Band AC3200 Wireless Router Review
- Does my motherbord support this RAM ?
- Windows 10 Pro 64bit on GA990FXA-UD3 R5 advice for USB3 problem
- Seagate Game Drive 2TB Xbox STEA2000403 Add-on Storage Device Review
- How can you find updated drivers like people post to this site all the time?
- SEAGATE DELIVERS INDUSTRY'S BROADEST PORTFOLIO OF 8TB HARD DRIVES
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015