PhotoFast G-Monster 1.8 microSATA V3 SSD -- 64MB Cache DRAM INSIDE
When everyone who wants to upgrade their laptop, but concerns about small file access (4K Random Write). PhotoFast heard those demands and put 64MB cache inside, which enhanced 1.8" SSD's Random Write up to 12MB/s. As many users have been pursuing "MAX transfer rates" on sequential file transfer, small file access is what's really matter on daily PC/Laptop usage. The improvement you'll actually FEEL instead of those wonderful numbers on any test softwares.
We PhotoFast insisting on manufacturing SSD in satisfy all present and future needs. We're, and will be keeping up our enthusiasm Bring latest technology on down to earth products.
Small file access is what's really matter on daily PC/Laptop usage.
- Built-in 64 MB DRAM cache inside
- Ultra Fast transfer rate Max. Read 230MB/s, Write 160MB/s. best performance under SATA II.
- 4K Random Write 12MB/s
Latest News Posts
- Here's some serious 1-1 training to elevate your tech skills
- Nintendo NX manufacturing preparations are underway
- Why wasn't the NX at E3? Nintendo is afraid of copycats
- HTC brings 30 companies together for VR, has $10 billion to spend
- Nintendo is officially researching VR
- AMD Radeon RX 480 Video Card Review - Starting a Rebellion From $199
- USB speed differences between various motherboards and BIOSses
- Need help with pre-built/used GA-X58A-UD3R Rev 2.0 System
- AsRock Z87 extreme 6
- GIGABYTE X99-Phoenix SLI (Intel X99) Motherboard Review
- Be Quiet! announces the Dark Base 900 case
- Western Digital launches world's fastest 256GB microSD Card
- MSI readies B150M Mortar Arctic & B150M Bazooka Plus motherboards
- ADATA launches the Premier SP550 M.2 2280 SATA 6Gb/s SSD
- Mangstor's NX-Series storage arrays accelerate HPC throughput with new burst buffer capabilities