PhotoFast G-Monster 1.8 microSATA V3 SSD -- 64MB Cache DRAM INSIDE
When everyone who wants to upgrade their laptop, but concerns about small file access (4K Random Write). PhotoFast heard those demands and put 64MB cache inside, which enhanced 1.8" SSD's Random Write up to 12MB/s. As many users have been pursuing "MAX transfer rates" on sequential file transfer, small file access is what's really matter on daily PC/Laptop usage. The improvement you'll actually FEEL instead of those wonderful numbers on any test softwares.
We PhotoFast insisting on manufacturing SSD in satisfy all present and future needs. We're, and will be keeping up our enthusiasm Bring latest technology on down to earth products.
Small file access is what's really matter on daily PC/Laptop usage.
- Built-in 64 MB DRAM cache inside
- Ultra Fast transfer rate Max. Read 230MB/s, Write 160MB/s. best performance under SATA II.
- 4K Random Write 12MB/s
Latest News Posts
- Daimler using Baidu technology to help offer more connected functions
- Officials say social networking, hookup apps leading to spike in STDs
- Apple rumored to have 10nm processors being tested over at TSMC
- Wii U can't handle Project Cars at 720p 30FPS, waiting for Nintendo NX
- The Rock breaks surprise world record on 'San Andreas' publicity trail
- I am the new one
- If you've ever been a noob that was getting into his first battleground and soon realized that you were overmatched by some over the top powerful
- Team Group Vulcan DDR4-3000 16GB Quad-Channel Memory Kit Review
- YUMI USB Stick doesnt´t boot correctly on H81M-HDS
- Asrock X99 Extreme4 activating VT-d not recognized in windows 8.1
- Sharkoon Announces External USB 3.1 Hard Drive Case
- Razer Introduces the Firefly Gaming Mousepad with Customizable Lighting FX
- MSI First Motherboard Brand to be Windows 10 Certified
- EK Releases New Supremacy EVO X99 LGA2011v3 Water Block
- Tech Source Releases Condor 4000 3U VPX Graphics Card for GPGPU Applications