PhotoFast G-Monster 1.8 microSATA V3 SSD -- 64MB Cache DRAM INSIDE
When everyone who wants to upgrade their laptop, but concerns about small file access (4K Random Write). PhotoFast heard those demands and put 64MB cache inside, which enhanced 1.8" SSD's Random Write up to 12MB/s. As many users have been pursuing "MAX transfer rates" on sequential file transfer, small file access is what's really matter on daily PC/Laptop usage. The improvement you'll actually FEEL instead of those wonderful numbers on any test softwares.
We PhotoFast insisting on manufacturing SSD in satisfy all present and future needs. We're, and will be keeping up our enthusiasm Bring latest technology on down to earth products.
Small file access is what's really matter on daily PC/Laptop usage.
- Built-in 64 MB DRAM cache inside
- Ultra Fast transfer rate Max. Read 230MB/s, Write 160MB/s. best performance under SATA II.
- 4K Random Write 12MB/s
Latest News Posts
- AMD reboots itself with Ryzen, and Vega is next
- AMD Ryzen 7 1800X hits #1 best-selling CPUs on Amazon
- AMD breaking world records with Ryzen 7 1800X already
- 'Rogue One' Blu-ray announced, extras detailed
- I want one: AMD Ryzen CPU review kit looks AMAZING
- ASUS MAXIMUS IX FORMULA A2 Error Code with Hardware Component Failure Beeps
- Does anyone from Thermaltake view this forum anymore?
- Is any one from Thermaltake viewing this forum anymore?
- Lian Li A61 5.25 devices
- Z270 Supercarrier - blackscreen 09/d0, cannot switch to backup BIOS
- Innovation and competition return to high-performance PCs March 2nd with worldwide AMD Ryzen 7 availability
- Final Fantasy awarded Guinness World Records title for most prolific role-playing game
- InstaVR launches publishing compatibility with HTC VIVE, cnabling companies to create high quality long-form VR video applications
- Transcend announces Ultimate UHS Video Speed Class 30 (V30) microSD cards to support 4K Ultra HD video recording
- Final Fantasy XIV Fan Fest culminates with the journey eastward in Stormblood