SILICON POWER Portable eSATA/USB SSD II Portable Drive ~ Dual Interface, Twice the Experience
May 26, 2009-(Taipei, Taiwan) Silicon Power, the leading brand among Solid State Disk (SSD) Manufacturers lifts the benchmark another notch with their new Portable eSATA / USB SSD II. It is the world's first eSATA (eSATA; External Serial ATA) /USB dual interface portable SSD drive. The new drive emphasis the convenience of USB connection and the ultra fast performance of eSATA interface as an external drive. Overall, the drive has excellent aesthetics and the performance to match.
Having won rave reviews with their 64GB eSATA /USB SSD, Silicon Power releases the new lidless and portable eSATA/USB SSD II. Through the eSATA interface, maximum read speed reaches 90MB/Sec and maximum write reaches 50 MB/Sec. Maximum read through the USB connection is rated at 30MB/Sec and 20MB/sec for write. It is the perfect solution for professional multimedia enthusiasts or users that often carry and transfer large capacity files.
Silicon Power's Portable eSATA/USB SSD II is plug-and-play compatible, suitable for use on PCs or laptops that support USB or eSATA interfaces. Utilizing high grade controller and flash modules, it consumes minimum power, is noiseless in operation, shock proof, vibration proof and of high stability. In addition, it is matched with Error Correcting Code (ECC) and Wear Leveling technology to ensure storage stability and extend its lifespan.
Silicon Power products meets strict European RoHS directive standards. Silicon Power's Portable eSATA/USB SSD II is available in 64GB and 32GB capacities.
- eSATA and USB 2.0 dual interface
- Cap-less retractable connector
- Comes with Error Correcting Code (ECC) to ensure data reliability and stability
- Comes with Wear Leveling technology to effectively extend product lifespan
- Compatible with Windows Vista ReadyBoost
- Compatible with eSATA (Max. 3Gb/sec transfer)
- Employs quad channel technology
- LED status light indicating power and read/ write
- Plug-and-play compatible and does not require additional power
- Green product and is in compliance with RoHS directive standards
- Capacity: 64GB/32GB
- Dimension: 76.4 (L) x 27.0 (W) x 11.4mm (H) ±0.3mm
- Weight: 20 grams
- Interface: eSATA and USB
- Supported operating system: Windows Vista, Win XP, Win 2000, Mac OS 9.0 & higher, Linux 2.4.0
- Durability: At least 10,000 times pull-plug
- Operating temperature: 0°C ~ 70°C
- Storage temperature: -40°C ~ 85°C
- Color: Golden Brown
- Warranty: 2 years
About Silicon Power
Silicon Power Computer & Communications Inc., founded by a group of specialists with more than 20 years experience in the field of international trading, global marketing, technical know-how of flash data storage products, is the world's leading manufacturer of flash memory cards, USB flash drives, DRAMS, and card readers. We are also the initiator to offer Lifetime Warranty service both for the Flash Memory Card series and USB Flash Drive products. At the heart of Silicon Power, it exists a strong atmosphere of "Sharing, Caring, and of being Trustworthy." These are our finest commitments at the core. Recognized and supported in over 90 countries, Silicon Power provides fast, international lifetime service and superior products. Silicon Power makes a remarkable and successful achievement in the global community. The company is headquartered in Taipei and has established branches worldwide including the Netherlands and Japan.
Latest News Posts
- Modders tease prototype Iron Man mod for Grand Theft Auto V
- Microsoft will have HoloLens ready for developers within a year
- Ghost Recon: Wildlands receives hands-on gameplay, co-op videos
- SUPERHOT gets detailed in a new gameplay video
- Xbox boss wants more first-party games, less third-party deals
- I'm baaaaack
- B85-DGS Bios update
- Ant-Man (2015) Cinema Movie Review
- Asrock Z77 Extreme4 second pci-express problem
- Z77 motherboards missing Windows 10 drivers?
- Corsair Memory, PSUs, and CPU Coolers Pave the Way for Next Gen PC Processors
- Windows 10 Free Upgrade on GIGABYTE Laptops!
- Gamescom 2015 - Vertagear Racing Series at Caseking's Booth
- NVIDIA Recalls Select Shield Tablets over Fire Hazard
- Thermaltake Unveils the Core V51 Riing Edition Window Green PC Chassis